The last member! Welcome the Jack of all trades and lead singer of the group! Sorry for the people who didn't get chosen!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥New Girl Group 'The Flaming Star' Application (HIATUS!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

allkpop_logo.png

The last member is reveal! Sorry for the people who didn't get chosen! I know you guys will be sad. I know how much you tries to apply! I am sorry for all the people! I'll add alll the people as cameo. The cameo who oftens in. I'll try! As I said I hate rejecting people. But if I choose all the people. The member'll be 40. So, I choose the best ones. Mianhae, for not get chosen. I am deeply deeply sorry. Don't leave this story because I didn't choose you guys. Mianhae. I might write about the characters' member profile!

image?format=raw&type=img&id=1369

tumblr_l6wye5nhqu1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

Birthname: Kim SooJin

 Nicknames: Violet

Age: 16

Birthdate: July 7

Birthplace:  Tokyo, Japan

Ethnicity: Korean, Japanese

Height: 169 cm

Weight: 44kg
 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality:  SooJin looks cute but she is really y on stage. She takes things serious. She doesn't make fun of people. She is really calm. She also acts like the leader omma. She is even serious than her leader omma. Most people named her 'Icy Queen' She has a deep feeling. She never show off her feeling. She always stay she has no problem. She cries when she is really angry. She’s amazing when it comes to work, she becomes shy in front of any guys she’s interested in and her mind goes blank all of the sudden. She can do nothing right and absolutely clueless when it comes to love. SooJin is also a very good secret keeper. When someone confess their sad feeling she never tell. She's a perfectionist and will keep working at it until she gets it perfect. As a result, she appears very cold, but to people who know her very very well, would know that that she is actually a person whose heart is fragile and breaks down easily. 

Family history:  SooJin was born in Tokyo, Japan. SooJin is 100% but due to her father's business they changed to Japan. SooJin has a over protective brother Kim Jonghyun, SHINee's member. And a calm and kind mother. SooJin lived warmly and happily with her family. When they came back to Seoul, SooJin's interest in music started after meeting Choi Siwon, her sunbae and also her ex.


Family members:

Kim SooHyun (Father)

Kim TaeHee/ Yoon TaeHee (Mother)

Kim Jonghyun (Brother)

 

Likes-  Books, Music, Dance, Acting, Taking Selcas.

 Dislikes- Insects, Lazy people, messy rooms, girly things, Chessy people.

Trivia/Facts:

She is a great dancer, she even won a prize in dance competition.
She loves eating but she never gains weight.
She can't sleep more than six hours. After six hours she usually wakes up.
She is the youngest in her family.
Even though she fights with her brother, she really loves and cares him.


 

Chosen Ulzzang name: Do Hwe Ji

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stage name: Violet Kim/ Kim SooJin

Persona: Goddess of Dancing

Positions: Jack of all trades, lead singer

Trainee years:  5 years

Official  Fanclub name:  Ice Stylish

Official Fanclub color: Violet

Other jobs before debut: Dancer and Actress

  ________________________________________________________________________________________

Partner/ Bias: Yoon DooJoon

How you two met: SooJin and DooJoon met when DooJoon come and visits her little sister Heeyoung and they met. DooJoon and SooJin fell in love at the first sight.

Ex boyfriend- Choi Siwon

How your lover treats you: - DooJoon is sweet caring, romance, care to SooJin. He was the best boyfriend ever.

Love team name: The Apple Couple 

Trainee history: SooJin got in SM Ent and got chosen as a trainee along with her oppa Kim Jonghyun. Jonghyun was chosen and SooJin was still left as a trainee. She trains for 4 years but she didn't get chose. Then she transfer to SKE and got chosen. She is the last member chosen  to debut.

Best friends: 

-Sunny

-YuJin (OC)

-Choi Minho


Friends:

-Henry Lau
-Choi SooYoung
-SHINee's members
-Heo Young Saeng


 

Rivals: Im YoonAh

__________________________________________________________________________________________

CHUKKHAE! Your character is chosen. Hope you like it!

cute-bunny.jpg

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________