Truth or Dare? (Ella's past)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥New Girl Group 'The Flaming Star' Application (HIATUS!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ella's POV

'That's boring!' I said while stretching.

'I think we should play something. I am bored.' Mimi said while yawning.

'Great idea, onnie. But what should we do?' Violet asked. We think for awhile. We all turned back when we heard a door opens.

'Omo! Sunnie onnie. Where are you going? You dressed like you're going on a date with someone.' Violet said and Sunnie turns to tomato red.

'Aniyo, I am just hanging out with my bestie and SHINee.' Sunnie said while blushing.

'Omona! You are really really lucky. I can't meet MBLAQ like you. Urgh, mind bad. All I meet is BEAST, BEAST, BEAST all day. My oppa often calls them.' Stella said in annoy tone.

'Omo! You're lucky. You got to see BEAST all time.' Kristy said.

'I often see with them. That is not really special. They're like my big brothers and overprotective to me.' Stella said.

'OWWWWW~! That cool.' All exclaimed.

'So, I am going.' Sunnie said and went out. All lay on the floor.

'What should we do? That's really boring. Sunnie is with SHINee.' I asked.

'Ummm, onnie. Let's play truth or dare.' Mimi suggested. I think for awhile.

'Urgh, that's childish.' Channy said. Smile appear on my face.

'That's a great idea.' I said. Channy looked at me with Do_You_Kidding_Me look. I smiled back.

'That would be fun.' I said.

'If you not interest so don't in.' Violet said while pouting.

'Urgh, fine. I'll in,' Channy said.

'Yay! Let's start.' I said and grabbed the bottle. Then we sit in circle. Here is the sitting plan.

 Violet Kristy Stella Ella Mimi Channy

'I'll start because I give you the idea.' Mimi said.

'Okie.'  We all agree and Mimi turned the bottle. It slowly goes and stopped at.......................

'STELLA!' All shouted and looked at her.

'Me? Aish! Truth.' She answered.

'That's boring.' I said.

'Ani, I won't choose dare. Ask me onnie.'  Stella said. Mimi seems she is thinking.

'Park Eunmi, ppali. I can't wait anymore.' Channy said.

'Arraso, Heeyoung-ah. Have you ever got a first love and cry for him?' Mimi asked. The smile on Stella's face disappear.

'Yes, I have got when I am young. Of course, I had cried for him for a lot of times. I miss him.' Stella said coldly.

'Omo! Jinjja? When?' Mimi asked.

'At JYPE, but he left me and transfer to Starship Ent and left me.' Stella replied.

'Omo! K-will oppa?' Violet asked.

'Ani, how can I date with K-will oppa? He is really old for me.' Stella replied.

'Omo! You mean he is in BOYFRIEND?' Channy said.

'Mind bad, I can't answer you. Because Mimi onnie had ask her question.' Stella replied coldly.

'Yah!' Channy shouted.

'Onnie, this is my turn.' Stella said and turned the bottle. It went and stopped at...........

'ME?' I exclaimed.

'Yep~!' All answered in unison. I sighed.

'Truth.' I said.

'Onnie, that's boring.' Stella said.

'Yah! You choose truth too, so I'll also choose truth.' I said.

'Aish! Okay, okay. I'll ask you.' Stella said.

'Yah! Ppali. I am not really into waiting.' I said.

'Onnie, you're always impatient.' Violet said.

'Ummm, onnie. Mind if you tell me about your first love?'  Stella said with puppy eyes.

'FIRST LOVE? YAH! WHY?' I shouted.

'Yeah, that would be interesting. I want to hear about the LOVE STORY.' Mimi said.

'Onnie, please.' Stella said with puppy eyes.

'Yah! Stop doing. It doesn't fit you.' I said.

'Aish! Why do I always fail at angeyo?' Stella mumbled herself.

'Because you're not cute enough. Onnie, please tell us.' Mimi said and do the puppy eyes.

'Urgh, fine. I'll tell you. But give me promise. Don't tell to anybody.' I said.

'Of course, we are a good secret keeper. Aren't we?' Kristy said and all nodded. I let out a deep sigh. I choose the word to tell. What should I first say? The secret about Me and Chunji. But I shouldn't reveal his name.

'Ummm, it is a long story.' I started. All looked with me with excitement. I looked at the and started to tell the story.

_Flashback_

'Chunji-ah.'  I called.

'Aw, noona. What's up?' He asked and gave me a wink.

'Aigo! Can't I come to my cutie boyfriend? ' I asked while pouting.

'Noona, stop pouting. You look so cute.'  He said and pinched my cheeks.

'Chanhee, it's hurt.' I said and touched my cheek.

'Noona, I have something to tell you.'  He said.

'Tell, what's it?' I asked.

'Ummm, noona. Tomorrow, I want to go out with you. Are you free?'  ChunJi asked which makes my heart beat.

'Of course, I always have time for my Chanhee.' I said.

'Noona, don't call me Chanhee.' ChunJi pouted.

'Arraso, arraso. I won't call you.' I said.

'So, I am going. Noona, see you tomorrow. I'll message you today.' ChunJi winked and went away. I looked at the young boy's back.

'ChunJi-ah, noona really fall in love with you. I can't let you go now.' I whispered myself and went back.

(On the way)

I was walking back to my home.

'ChunJi-ah.' I heard someone called his name. I realised it is girl voice. I quickly hide behind the bush and peeked at ChunJi who turn back.

'Aw, Hyuna-ah.'ChunJi said with a smile.  Are they dating?  It can't be I know Chanhee wouldn't betray me.

'ChunJi-ah. I am so bored. Let's hang out.' Hyuna said with puppy eyes.

'Okay, arraso.' ChunJi said her with a smile. Do ChunJi like her?

'Gomawo, ChunJi-ah.' Hyuna said and hugged him tight. Jealous come in my mind. But I didn't mind as Chanhee is forever mine.

'Come on. Let's go.' ChunJi said and put his hand on Hyuna's shoulder and disappear from the sight. I sighed and walked back to my home.

---------------------------------------

(Next day)

I wake up from the bed. I am active today because yesterday I talked with ChunJi all night long and today I am meeting him. Yay! I am really happy. I heard a ring tone and opened my phone.

1 new SMS

I smiled because I know that it is from ChunJi. I opened it.

Dear, my precious noona.

Noona, I am so sorry to tell you but I can't come today. Umm, I've got to go somewhere with L.Joe. I am so sorry noona. Mianhae, he is asking me to call him out. I am going to be back at 7:30 so I can't meet with you noona. I am so sorry. Mianhae. Don't hate me because I gave chance to my members.

From your lovely boyfriend

ChunJi

I sighed as I read the letter. But I didn't mind. He might have some business. I can't undertstand myself. ChunJi is my weakness. I can do anything over him. But I won't make him upset.

---------------------------

(At 5:00)

I feel so bored and I decided to go out for awhile. I usually hang out with ChunJi in this time but he is not here now. I walked to the bench and heard a couple kissing. At first I ignored them. Later, I realised the face was similar to CHUNJI. I looked at the couple. It is definetly no other than Hyuna and ChunJi smiling to each other and talking.  I walked to him with anger.

'So, is this you hang out with L.Joe?' I asked. They shock and looked at me.

'HyunAe noona......' ChunJi called.

'ChunJi-ah, how could you? I love you all with my heart but the result is THIS?' I asked with tears in my eyes.

'Noona, I can exp........'  I cut him off.

'Stop it, Lee ChanHee. I don't want any excuses anymore. I hate you. First you lied me, Second you kiss with other girl. HOW CAN I FORGIVE YOU?' I asked.

'Noona, it's..........' I stopped his words.

'Boys are all the same. They all betray. I hate you, Lee ChanHee. Don't ever appear infront of me.' I shouted and left him. He grabbed my wrist.

'Noona, Hajima. Let me explain you. I am sorry.' He said. I released his hand and wiped my tears.

'Lee ChanHee, I've make a decision. I'll never come back to you.' I said while looking in his eyes. Then I left him. My heart is really hurt. I was crying really hard in my bed. Even though I did this to him. ChunJi is my first love. I can't forget him.

_End of Flashback_

'Then what happen?' Stella asked in excitement.

'The wound in my heart in not completly heal yet. But I can still without him now.' I said.

'OMO! SUCH A SAD STORY YOU HAVE GOT.' Mimi exclaimed.

'Onnie, who is he?' Violet asked. (A/N: Ella didn't tell ChunJi name or Hyuna name. She just say a boy and a girl.)

'That's a secret I can't tell you.' I said.

'Such a amazing story.' Violet marked.

'Okay, my turn.' I said and smiled at them. I turned the bottle and slowly it points to

-----------------------------

DONE~! Sorry for the short chapter. I am so bored and I don't want to update. Wait for the next chappie. Please support my fics too. I hope this chapter is interesting. I tried to write ChunJi as a bad guy because his face doesn't fit much. And as you know I am a CHUNJOE shipper. I hate writing ChunJi with Hyuna. But I write it because I don't want my applyers upset. Please support my fics and comment please. That make my day better. And omo! I lose my subscriber it is so sad. Anyway, I'll try not to make you upset.

------------------------------