Love Story and the past~! Part 1!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥New Girl Group 'The Flaming Star' Application (HIATUS!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Stella's POV

We're so bored and nothing to do. Mimi onnie lied on the couch and caressing her cutie dolls's head. Ella onnie is reading a book. Sunnie and Channy onnie is dancing together and Kristy onnie and Violet onnie watching the TV. Everyone is doing their jobs. Kristy onnie loud voice broke the silent.

'Omo! MV are comings!' Kristy onnie shouted. All looked at the TV and It was Infinite oppas.

'Omo! Infinite.' Mimi said. Ella onnie blushed.

'Your Myungsoo oppa is here.' Violet teased.

'Yah! Kim SooJin!' Ella onnie said.

'Just kidding onnie.' Violet answered. When Myungsoo oppa come on the screen, Ella onnie blushed.

'Onnie, your soulmate.' Channy onnie teased.

'Yah! You guys stop teasing me.' Ella onnie said.

'Aigo! Onnie, you like L oppa alot.' Kristy teased again which make Ella onnie's face turns to tomato red.

'Onnie, stop teasing Ella onnie.' I said. They all stopped and watched the Infinite.

'It's boring. I think Teen Top is better than Infinite.' Kristy said.

'Infinite is better.' Ella onnie said.

'Teen Top'

'Infinite'

'Teen Top'

'Infinite'

'Teen Top' Kristy high her voice.

'Infinite' Ella also raised her voice.

'Teen Top' Kristy shouted.

'Yah! Stop fighting. Ella onnie, you're not a kid anymore. Stop fighting with Kristy.' Channy onnie said.

'Fine!' She said. And then another MV comes. 

'Don't touch my girlfriend?' I read out the title.

'Oh, It is Boyfriend!' Mimi onnie said.

'Boyfriend?' I whispered myself. I watched it and I stopped when I saw him. I know it is him, with the white suit. The same face, the eyes, the voice, the rapping styles, even though he changed his hair style. I still know it is him. Who I love with all the hearts Kwangmin oppa, I saw Youngmin oppa who was my ex-best friend in JYPE. They two are the one who I love most in JYP but they leave me. I feel my eyes wet. I wiped them away.

'Heeyoung-ah, Gwenchana?' Mimi onnie asked. I looked at her.

'Neh, onnie. I am fine. Wae?' I asked with a smile.

'Aniyo, I think you're crying.' Mimi onnie said and all the members looks at me.

'Ani, I am not crying. Something went in my eyes. Onnie, I am tired. I want to sleep.' I said.

'Okay, arraso. Go and sleep.' Ella onnie said and I came into the room which I shared with Kristy onnie. I locked the door and went to the desk. I put the picture out which I took with the Jo Twins during the JYP trainee days. Even I didn't have a great time there, I still want to go back. Because I still want to meet them. I want to meet with them, the one who is precious to me. Kwangmin oppa is my first love.

'I miss you, Kwangie oppa. I hope I met with you again.' I whispered and kissed the photo gently.

_Flashbacks_

'Heeyoung-ah!'  Kwangmin oppa called. I turned around and saw my boyfriend.

'Kwangmin oppa.' I called and hugged him tight.

'How is my princess doing?' Kwangmin asked.

'Fine as usual oppa.'  I answered.

'Heeyoung-ah, I have to tell something to you.' He said.

'Neh, oppa?' I asked. He kissed my forehead.

'Mianhae, Heeyoung-ah. But...but I have to leave you with your enemies. I have to leave you at this JYP.' He said.

'Oppa, what do you mean?'  I asked.

'I am leaving JYP and going to StarShip Entertainment.'  He said.

'Oppa, why? Why do you leave me like this?'  I said.

'Mianhae, Heeyoung-ah. I am so sorry. But I have to.' He said.

'Kwangmin oppa.'  I called.

'Heeyoung-ah, don't throw away your dreams becoming a Kpop stars. Because I know my princess have talents. Promise me?' He asked. I nodded with tears in my eyes. He hugged me.

'Don't cry, Heeyoung-ah. We can still meet together. Don't forget me if you're popular okay?' He asked. I nodded.

'Neh, oppa. You too.' I said and kissed his forehead. Then he left me. Tears drops from my eyes while looking at his back.

'Oppa, even if you don't love me, I'll still waiting you. Saranghae, Kwangmin oppa.'  I said.

_End of Flashback_

He left me like that. I have never seen him again untill this day. I tried really hard and I transfer to SKE and got chosen. I want to show him how I was now.

'Oppa, I miss you.' I said and smiled.

End of POV

I'll continue Kristy's past and Sunnie's past later and others later. Hope you like it~! I wanna sleep so, I don't wanna write.

-ChoiHeeyoung31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------