The 4th member is REVEAL~! ;D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥New Girl Group 'The Flaming Star' Application (HIATUS!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

allkpop_logo.png

Yay! I reached to 4th member. Say Chukkhae to this chosen member~! 

tumblr_lpb69cvReL1qglp8ko1_500.jpgenie5.jpg

azn-fashion-girl-korea-korean-ulzzang-Fa

Birthname: Park Ri Young

Nicknames: Ri

Age: 17

Birthdate: Nov 5

Birthplace: Canada

Ethnicity: Half Canadian, Half Korean

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 48 kg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality: Extremely bubbly and very caring of her members while she can be very serious, she never frowns. She is a major fashionista and is very good at acting the diva. Park Ri Young is NOT a morning person and is more than likely to bite your head off if you get between her and her caffeine. She is very protective of her groupmates but knows when to step back. She is more then a little on the sarcastic side.

Family history: Although born and raised in Canada, her parents divorced, leaving her in the custody of her Korean mom who, unable to support Ri Young alone, sends her off to live with her grandparents in Korea. Arriving in Korea, completely unable to speak the language near the end of elementary school, she had a hard time adjusting, and an even harder time making friends. How can you be friends with someone who can't understand a word of what you're saying?
She learned Korean pretty quickly though, as her grandparents didn't speak english either, she needed to be able to communicate with them.
However, she learned the most formal language first, seeing as that's what her grandparents spoke, so she was still out of place in school, she quickly learned that if you never stop smiling no matter what, people leave you alone. When she was reaching the end of middle school, news finally reached her and her granparents that her mother had disappeared, and her father had passed away in a car crash. So with her grandparents as her legal guardians, she was finally allowed to do the one thing her parents had forbade. Audition for an entertainment company, although, even when she was in SM entertainment, they had no one for her to debut with, so after several long years, she was accepted into SM entertainment to debut as a member of the Midnight Flames.

Family members:

James Hamilton - Deceased
Park Seu Ae - Missing, assumed dead.
Park Shin Ae - Grand mother
Park Seu Young - Grand father.
Donghae- Sole Cousin

Likes

Sitting in the rain. (often catches colds from this but she likes doing it too much to not do so)
Poetry. (she writes whenever she needs to get out emotions)
Dancing.
Singing.
Friends.
Anime/Manga.

Dislikes

  Colds.
Frowning.
Anger.
Tears.
Raspberries

Trivia/ Facts

  Plays Drums, Bass, Guitar, and Piano.
Has a nervous twitch, whenever she's nervous, she starts tapping beats on her leg.
She graduated highschool a year early and attends online university.
Can not leave her house without her ipod.
Whenever she's seriously worried about something, she paints her nails.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chosen Ulzzang Name: Mi Sun

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stage name: Rhyme

Position- Main Dancer/ Sub rapper

Persona: Dancing Song Writer

Trainee years: 5 years

Official Fanclub name: Reason

Official Fanclub color: Flames Red

Other jobs before debut: Back up dancer, Minor Actress

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Partner/Bias: Key Kim Kibum

How you two met:  Dance practice.
Not very exciting huh?
No, it seems like there should be a better place for falling in love but the minute she met him (soaked in sweat as she was) she started falling for him. It was just something about the way he smiled, that made her just a little redder then she usually was due to dance practice.
Admittedly, he probably never even remembered her name afterwards, but she couldn't forget him, especially since he debuted with two of her best friends shortly after.
It took longer then that for her to actually fall in love him but... That first moment was what really set it all off.

Backup Partner/ Ex:  None

How your lover treats you: They loves each other and always cares each other.

Love Team name: Sunglasses Duo

BestFriends:  

Onew and Taemin.
(from her trainee days)

Friends:

All of super junior who she met through her cousin.

Rival: Donghae
Although as her cousin, they are on friendly terms, treats her like a sister and is therefore convinced that she should never be allowed to outshine him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

CHUKKHAE to MalarKEY! Your Character is chosen. Hope you like it. Sorry for not being the main character! Mianhae for it.

cute-bunny.jpg

  ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And MalarKey, Tell me the name of the girl you say! I didn't see the picture of her. Is she Kang Sun Mi or Jung Sun Mi? Tell me!