Allkpop interview

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥New Girl Group 'The Flaming Star' Application (HIATUS!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

_SKIP_

They all becomes really great friends.

 

allkpop_logo.png

  Music    Idol 

by: xxxFabulousxxx 10 minutes ago                              10,012 views     2505comments     Tweet (252)

 

The Flaming Star is the group which is formed by SK Entertainment and soon to be debut. Allkpop went to SKE and interview them. Here is the interview. Let's take a look, hope you like it!

Allkpop: Nice to meet you girls, introduce yourself!

The Flaming Stars: Annyeonghasiyo, 'The Flaming Stars' imida!

Allkpop: Introduce to all of your guys!

Mimi: Na Kim Eunmi imida! My stage name is Mimi. The main vocal of the group!

Ella: Annyeong, I am Shin Hyun Ae. My stage name is Ella. The leader, main vocal and lead dancer.

Kristy: Hello! Kristy Woo imida. My stage name is Kristy. Main rapper and lead singer of the group!

Miss Mischief: Annyeong, Shin Sung Chan imida! I am the visual, lead rapper and main dancer of the group.

Sunnie: Hello! Sunmi imida! I am the main dancer of the group.

Violet: Annyeong, Kim SooJin imida! I am Jack of all trades of the group.

Stella: Hi! I am Yoon Heeyoung. I am the maknae, lead dancer and main rapper of the group.

Allkpop: I heard you guys have nice talent!

Mimi: Not very, We're not that talent. *Laughs*

Allkpop: Aigo! You guys are not proud. Kristy and Stella are from America so, how are your guys accent?

Stella: Ummm, for me Korea accent is not difficult because I use to talk Korea with my oppa at U.S. That's not difficult for me. *Smiles*

Allkpop: How about you, Kristy-sshi?

Kristy: Yes, at first I come to Korea for the first time so my Korea accent are bad also as my oppa. In trainee I got problem because of my accents but later it's fine because I am use to with them.

Allkpop: Oh! And Kristy-sshi, you're U-Kiss Kevin's little sister right?

Kristy: Neh! Kevin oppa and I used to pratice together but he first debut because omma said I need to study. *Laughs*

Allkpop: Sunmi-sshi, and you're from tokyo right? You might be good at Japanese.

Sunnie: Actually, all of us are good at Japanese as we'll sing some Japanese songs.

Allkpop: Ohh! You girls are really talented. I am sure that you guys will rock the Kpop world out.

Miss Mischeif: Gomawo, we're not better than SNSD sunbaenims and we can't surpass DBSK and SJ sunbaenims.

Allkpop: Someday, you guys will be. Don't think like that and raised your ambitition to become popular like them.

Violet: Neh, Gomawo.

Allkpop: You guys might have some ideals in this Kpop world. Mind if you tell us?

Ella: Ummm, you mean the person we respect?

Allkpop: Yeah, the person you respect or your crush in Kpop world.

*Blush*

Mimi: Ella onnie, start first as you're the leader.

Ella: Ummm, I like Kim Myung Soo sunbaenim. *Blush*

Violet: Omo!  Onnie, you're just confessing?

Ella: Not like that, I mean I respect.

Allkpop: Aw, that is awesome. How about you Violet-sshi?

Violet: Me? Heo Young Saeng sunbaenim.

Kristy: From SS501?

Violet: Yeah, I am a triple S since they debut. I really like them and Young Saeng sunbaenim is the best. I can say they lead me to become a kpop stars. I started to like Kpop when I met him.

Miss Mischief: Aw, so they're the person you respect.

Violet: Yes! *Smiles*

Allkpop: Kristy-sshi?

Kristy: DBSK sunbaenims.

Miss Mischief: All of them?

Kristy: Neh, I like them all. They are the person I respect.

Allkpop: Stella sshi?

Stella: Neh, ME? Ummm, MBLAQ sunbae.

Kristy: MBLAQ?

Stella: Yeah, I like them. My oppa was like 'Stop watching them and come and had your dinner.' I didn't had my dinner, lunch or breakfast if I watch them. I watched the MV, reading their tweets and wishing happy birthday. I didn't do to the member of BEAST. *Laughs*

Sunnie: You really are a A+

Stella: Yeah, I am. Sunnie onnie how about you?

Sunnie: Me? Ummm, I love SHINee.

Miss Mischief: SHINee? Yeah, they're cool! I love them.

Mimi: Your ideal type is SHINee too.

Miss Mischief: No, no, no. I like SJ sunbaes.

Allkpop: How about you, Mimi?

Mimi: Me? I love 2pm and proud of being a HOTTEST.

Allkpop: 2pm must be proud that cute girl like you likes them.

Mimi: I am not that cute. *Laughs*

Allkpop: So, you guys must have some rest. Let end the interview here.

Ella: Neh,

The Flaming Stars: PLEASE WAIT FOR OUR DEBUT!

 

Kyaa~! Isn't 'The Flaming Stars' are so cute? I can't wait for their debut. If you love this 7 little girls tweet or post it in Facebook and comment below.

xxxFabulousxxx

Comments

starshine89- The Flaming Stars DAEBAK~! Can't wait for their DEBUT! I hope they debut soon. I love them. They're so cute.

Yuna71- The Flaming Stars, The Flaming Stars. I love them. All of their member are cute. Especially Mimi onnie. Love you all. Can't wait for your debut. PROUD TO BE A FABOULOUS.

PreetyGirl2550- Kyaa! Ella onnie like Myungsoo oppa? That is so cute! Can't wait for their debut. I love them. DEBUT SOON ONNIEDEUL.

UGOGIRL- Heeyoung is DooJoon oppa's sister right? DooJoon oppa oftens tweets the picture with her. The girl looks like with her. And Ella is Dongho's big sister and Kristy is Kev oppa's sister. Their group have many idol siblings.

Chu~! - Kyaa! They're so cute. Can't wait for their debut. Flaming Stars hwaiting!

                                                                 View other 2500 comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------