Violet's past and MEETING WITH 'THE MIDNIGHT FLAMES'

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥New Girl Group 'The Flaming Star' Application (HIATUS!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Violet's POV  

'Me?' I asked and they all nodded.

'Okay, ask me.' I said with a smile.

'Truth or dare?' Ella onnie asked.

'Dare, ofcourse.' I answered.

'Ummmm, dance with Super Junior Sorry Sorry.' Ella onnie demanded. I smirked softly. She is a expect in dancing SJ songs. Siwon sunbae who is her ex teach her. She is really talent in dancing SJ songs.

'Ofcourse, I'll.' I said and stands up. Ella onnie opened the song with her phone.

'Rock it out, onnie.' Stella cheered. I smiled and started to dance.

(After the dance)

My onnie's mouth were like >O<

'OHHHHHHHHHH~!' They clapped and cheered.

'Violet, well done. Where did you teach it?' Ella onnie asked.

'Me? Siwon sunbae taught me.' I said.

'Omo! Siwon sunbae taught you. That's why you're dancing like SJ member.' Kristy onnie said.

'Gomawo.' I replied.

'Every day I just can't control. Every night the loneliness, my love.' The phone rings. Stella picks up her phone.

'Yobeosayo?' Stella answered. We all looked at her.

'But oppa.........I am with my members.' Stella complained.

'Urgh, fine. But oppa, I won't come. Come and pick me at my dorm.' Stella said.

'Bye!' She said and ended the phone. Then she looked at us.

'Mianhae, onniedeul. I gotta go somewhere. My oppa will come and pick me.' She said.

'Okay, fiine. We can play by ourself.' Mimi onnie said.  

'Gomawo, onnie.' She said and hugged Mimi.  We played for a moment and then

*Bell rings*

'Violet onnie, mind if you go and open and said my oppa to wait a minute? I need to get my bag.' Stella whispered in my ears.

'Fine, go and take your bag.' I said and headed to the door. I opened the door slowly and saw BEAST's DooJoon standing. He covers his face with a cap.

'Oppa, wait a minute. Stella said she is getting her bag. She'll come soon.' I said with a smile. He smiled me back which makes my heart beat fast.  Do I fall for him?  Andwae, Violet Kim. He is your chingu's oppa. Never!

'Violet onnie, Gwenchana?' I heard Stella's voice behind. I turned back and nodded.

'Aw, Stella-ah. I am okay.' I saiid and left her.

'Oppa, Kaja.' She said and called DooJoon out. I sighed, Kim SooJin. You like Siwon oppa right? Why are you feeling something in your heart? I sighed and lied on my bed.

_Flashback_

'Siwon sunbae.' I called.

'Aw, SooJin-ah.' Siwon oppa replied and hugged me.

'Siwon sunbae, teach me dance steps.'  I pouted.

'Yah! I'm busy.' Siwon oppa said.

'Sunbae, please!' I said making a puppy eyes.

'Arraso, but only one song okay?' Siwon oppa asked and pinched my cheeks.

'Neh, sunbae.' I said and nodded my head.

'That's my girl.' Siwon oppa said. We practiced for a long time. 

-------------------------

'SooJin-ah,' Siwon called.

'Siwon sunbae.' I called and hugged him tight.

'Yah! Stop calling me sunbae. Today, I come as your boyfriend not as your sunbae. Arraso?' He said and smiled his eye smile.

'Oppa, stop doing that on me.' I blushed.

'Okay, okay. Babe, I have got something to tell you.' Siwon oppa called.

'What oppa?' I asked cutely.

'SooJin-ah, let's end our relationship here. Because I am too busy of my scedule and I can't meet you anymore.'  Siwon oppa said. I shocked.

'Bwoh? Oppa, It's okay, even you can't meet me. I can be still your girlfriend.'  I said.

'No, SooJin-ah, I don't love you anymore. So, let's end our relationship here. We can still be friends.' Siwon oppa said. Tears falls from my eyes.

'Oppa, wae?' I asked while sobbing.

'This is the best way for us.' Siwon oppa said and left me.

'Oppa, wae?'  I sat down and sobbed hardly.

_End of flashback_

That was my first love and I thought that was last for me but that's not what I think. My heart alive again when I saw him. Do I fall inlove with him?  Many questions popped up in my head. Then I fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

 No one's POV

 The members were gathering at the living room except Violet, who is still sleeping

'Ella onnie, we better wake SooJin onnie up.' Stella adviced.

'Okay, Heeyoung-ah, you go and wake her up.' Ella said.

'Onnie, andwae. I really bad at waking people. Ask Sunnie onnie to, she is really good at.' Stella replied.

'So, Sunnie. Go and wake Violet.' Ella said.

'Neh, onnie.' Sunnie replied. Sunnie went into Violet's room and wake up her. She gets up easily not like Stella. She sighed.

'PHEW~! Waking up Violet is kinda easy.' Sunnie said to herself. Then they all had their breakfast and their manager went in.

'Girls! You need to go somewhere.' She said.

'Neh, onnie. Where do we have to go?' Mimi asked.

'To SM Entertainment. You've got to see with new girl group the new girl group 'The Midnight Flames' they are newly created by SME.' The manager said.

'Aw, they're like us.' Kristy said.

'Ofcourse.' The manager said.

'When are we going?' Stella asked.

'Ummmm, now.' The manager replied.

'BWOH? NOW?' They all shouted in unison.

'Yeah, eat your breakfast quickly and changed your clothes. Then we better go to SM Entertainment.' The manager said.

'Neh!' They all replied and eat their breakfast.

-----------------------------

(After an hour)

The girls were ready to go to SME.

'Girls, are you all here?' The manager asked.

'Neh.' We all replied.

'So, let's go.' The manager said and we all went to SME.

---------------------------------------------------

(Back to the Midnight Flames) {A/N: Guys if you want to look 'The Midnight Flames' dorm. Comment. I'll show you guys in the blog. Comment if you want to look.}

'The Flaming Stars are coming to us.' The manager said to the midnight flames members.

'Jinjja? Waaa, that's great. I wanna see them.' E-Seungie said.

'Yep, me too. When are they coming? I am excited to see them.' Jimi exclaimed.

'Kyaaa! We're going to debut together. That sounds fun. I wanna see them.' Hyesung squealed.

'Anyway, girls. Prepare to meet them. They're arriving in a minute.' The manager said.

'Neh!' They all answered back in unison.

(After 10 minutes)

*Ding Dong*

'Kyaaa! It must be them.' Star said.

 'I'll go get the door.' Nayoung said and she went to the door and opened. She saw 7 girls and a woman,

'Aw, Annyeong. You guys must be 'The Flaming Stars' am I right?' Nayoung asked.

'Neh, Annyeonghasiyo. We are 'The Flaming Stars' imida.' They said in unison. Nayoung smiled. They are friendlyNayoung thought in her mind.

'Sorry, come in.' Nayoung said and lead them into their living room where all the member are gathering around.

'Omo! They come.' E-seungie said and they all stands up.

'Annyeong, We are 'The Midnight Flames.' Nice to meet you guys.' They all said in unison.

'Annyeong, we are 'The Flaming Stars' Nice to meet you guys too.' The Flaming Stars said back.

'Let's introduce ourself, we would be great friends.' Ella said. They all nodded.

'You guys first.' E-seungie said.

'Annyeong, I am Shin Hyun Ae. You can call me Ella as everyone calls me like that. I am the leader of the group.' Ella said.

'Annyeong, I am Kim Eunmi imida. You can call me Mimi. I am the main vocal of the group.' Mimi said with a smile.

'Hello! Na Woo SungHee imida. But don't call me, SungHee because I don't like it. You can call me Kristy. *Giggles* I am the trouble maker of the group.' Kristy said.

'Annyeong, Kim SooJin imida. You can call me Violet. I am the visual maknae of the group because I am only (23) days older than Youngie.' Violet said with a smile.

'Annyeong, Jung Sunm imida. You can call me Sunnie. I am the main dancer of the group.' Sunmi said codly.

'Annyeong, Shin Sung Chan imida. My stage name is Miss Mischeif but don't call me like that just call me Channy it's fine. I am the face of the group.' Channy said.

'Hi! I am Yoon Heeyoung. You can call me Stella. I am the maknae of the group.' Stella said shortly said smiled.

'Okay, it's our time to introduce. Annyeong, I am Lee Seungrie. You can call me E-Seungie. I am the leader of the group.' E-Seungie said.

'Hello! I am Lee Cherry. You can call me Cherry.' Cherry said and smiled.

'Annyeong, I am Hai Shan. My korean name is Go HyeSung. I am the main vocal of the group.' Hyesung said and smiles.

'Annyeong, Choi Nayoung imida.' Nayoung said and bowed.

'Hi! I am Woo Ji Rae. Just call me Star.' Star said.

'Annyeonghasiyo, I am Park Mimi. Call me Jimi because you guys have got one Mimi.' Jimi said. Mimi giggles.

'Annyeong, I am Park Ri Young. My stage name is Rhythme but just call me Ri. It's fine.' Ri said.

'So, we know each other.' Ella said.

'Yep, we would be a great friends.' E-seungie said and shake hands with Ella.

'You all are onnie to me.' Stella said.

'Oh yeah, we have to tell the age.' Kristy said.

'Okay, I'll tell. I am 16, Violet is also 16. Kristy onnie and Mimi onnie is 17. Sunnie onnie is 18. Ella onnie and Channy onnie is 19.' Stella said. (A/N: Kristy, Sunnie, Channy and Ella onnie, I change the age of yours because there are many ages between us. )

'Oh, I, and Ri is 17, Star is 16 and Seungrie onnie and Cherry onnie is 19, Nayoung onnie and Hyesung onnie is 18.' Jimi said.

'16? JiRae-sshi. Which month?' Stella asked. 

'Me? July 14.' Star replied.

'You're (7) days younger than me.' Violet said. Star giggled.

'You're older than me.' Stella pouted.

'Aigo! You guys are so funny.' Star said and smiles.

'We would be the great friends.' The Midnight Flames said and they all smiled.

------------

BOTH GROUP WILL DEBUT NEXT CHAPTER. SO STAY TUNED! Sorry for late update. I am really busy! Mianhae! I'll update next chappie later. Sorry for not colorful because I have to time to.

------------