Introduction for how they got choose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥New Girl Group 'The Flaming Star' Application (HIATUS!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Only 3 yet, the other 4. I'll reveal later. I am soo out of idea so. But I'll think for a good one.

(Stella)

tumblr_l8hodsGK081qbu1tso1_400.png

‘KYAAAAAA!!!!!’ Screamed Heeyoung with loud voice. DooJoon closes his ears.

‘Aigo, what happened to this little kid?’ Mr DongJun said.

‘Molla, appa. I can’t understand how teacher said she is really quiet.’ DooJoon said with annoyance.

‘DooJoon-ah, go and check your sister whether she is fine or not.’ Ms Jungah said.

‘Neh, omma.’ DooJoon said and goes to her sister’s room. DooJoon knocks the door.

‘Who is it?’ Heeyoung asked.

‘Me.’ DooJoon said.

‘Who is me? There are many ‘me’ in the world.’ Heeyoung teases as she knows he is DooJoon.

‘Yah! Yoon Heeyoung, this is your oppa, Yoon DooJoon. Ppali come and open.’ DooJoon shouts. Heeyoung giggles.

‘Neh, oppa.’ Heeyoung said and comes and opens the door. She sees DooJoon’s face.

‘Yah! What is happening in your room? The house is going to destroy because of your LOUD voice.’ DooJoon said.

‘Mianhae, oppa. I’ve great news, guess what?’ Heeyoung asked excitedly.

‘What is it?’ DooJoon asked curiously.

‘Oppa, I got chosen to get in the girl group ‘The Flaming Stars’. Oppa, isn’t that exciting? I want to go there for a year. I got chosen in audition. Oppa, say chukkhae.’ Heeyoung said happily.

‘WAAA! Jinjja? Chukkhae, my little sister. Now you finally become like me. You become an idol. ’ DooJoon said and hugged his sister.

‘When are you guys going to debut?’ DooJoon said.

‘I am not sure yet. I’m going to meet with the members.’ Heeyoung said.

‘Anyway, CHUKKHAE!’ DooJoon said and hugged her.

‘Gomawo, oppa.’ Heeyoung said.

‘Yah! Yoon Heeyoung, Yoon DooJoon. The dinner is READY! Ppali and come and eat.’ Ms JungAh shouted.

‘Neh, omma. Heeyoung-ah, Kaja. Let’s go and tell appa and omma.’ DooJoon said. Heeyoung nodded.

‘Oppa, you go first. I’ll come out.’ Heeyoung said. DooJoon nodded and went out. She smiled and looked at the photo.

‘Yah! I miss you. You haven’t tell me your name yet. But I become your best ambition being a singer. I hope I met you again.’ She said and left the room.

---------------------------

(Violet)

tumblr_l4tged7xcS1qbu1tso1_500.jpg

‘KIM SOOJIN!’ Jonghyun shouted with all his voice.

‘Neh, oppa.’ SooJin ran out of her room. Jonghyun was holding a letter.

‘Here is the letter for you! Someone sent for you.’ Jonghyun said and handed her a letter which is in the envelope neatly. SooJin raised her eyebrows. She have no idea who sent this letter. She can’t do anything  but opened the letter. She saw a letter and infront was printed as SKE.

‘Oppa, it is from SK Entertainment.’ SooJin said. Jonghyun eyes widened.  

‘Jinjja? Read it out!’ Jonghyun shouted. SooJin read it out slowly.

Dear, Miss Kim SooJin

                               This is from SK Entertainment. You had audition for 5 years and now you had chosen as the member to debut as……………

‘KYAAAA!!! I am chosen. I am chosen.’ SooJin shouted. She even didn’t continue the letter.

‘Jinjja?’ Jonghyun asked and took the letter from SooJin. He read it and his eyes widened.

‘Jinjja, you chosen?’ He asked in disbelieve.

‘Yah! Oppa, you don’t believe your own sister?’ SooJin asked while pouting.  Jonghyun nodded.

‘Arraso, I believe. I just shock a little.’ Jonghyun said.

‘Oppa, when am I going to the SKE meeting?’ SooJin asked. Jonghyun took a look at the paper.

‘Umm, tomorrow 9 am.’  Jonghyun said.

‘YES! I, KIM SOOJIN DID IT! I MADE IT.’ SooJin said.

‘I know you would.’ Jonghyun said.

‘Kyaaa! I am really happy.’ SooJin said and hugged his oppa. Jonghyun just smiled. He hugged her dongsaeng back.

‘Chukkhae, SooJin-ah.’ Jonghyun said.

‘Gomawo, oppa.’ SooJin said and jumped happily.

‘You really happy?’ Jonghyun asked. SooJin nodded.

‘Ofcourse, oppa. Don’t you happy when you’re chosen as a member of SHINee?’ SooJin asked.

‘Not much, just a little.’ Jonghyun said.

‘Oppa, let’s go outside and go somewhere. Let’s celebrate a party.’ SooJin said. Jonghyun smiled. He knows how happy is his sister is.

‘Arraso, arraso. Can I call SHINee members too right?’ Jonghyun asked.

‘Ofcourse oppa.’ SooJin said.

‘Call Minho oppa too okay?’ SooJin said.

‘Yah! Why’re you asking me to call Minho? Do you like him?’ Jonghyun asked.

‘Ani, it’s just……..we’re friend.’ SooJin said with slightly pink.

‘Arraso, I’ll call. I am going.’ Jonghyun said and went out.

‘Yes, Kim SooJin. You’re going to debut.’ She shouted. Later, she stunned for awhile. Tears falls from her eyes.

‘Siwon sunbae, I miss you.’ SooJin whispered and kiss the photo in her hand.

‘Please come back to me.’ She said.

-------

(Kristy)

seul+ki.jpg

‘Kristy-ah!’ Kevin shouted and ran to her.

‘Aw, Kevin oppa, what happens to you?’ Kristy asked looking at her brother sweating.

‘Do you run a lot?’ Kristy asked.

‘……….’ Kevin didn’t reply. He is really exhausted.

‘Yah! Give me a cup of water please.’ Kevin said and sit down. Kristy took a cup of water.

‘Here, what happens to you oppa?’ Kristy asked. He drank the water.

‘*Exhausted* I ran from SKE to here. WAA! It is really exhausted.’ He said. Then a smile appear on his face.

‘Kristy-ah, I have great news for you.’ Kevin said in English.

‘Jinjja?  What is it?’ Kristy asked.

‘TADA!’ Kevin shouted and shows the letter to his sister.

‘What is it?’ Kristy asked and took it from Kevin.

‘Yah, Just open it. You’ll know.’ Kevin said.

Kristy sighed and opened the envelope slowly. Kevin is smiling. Then Kristy stopped.

‘Oppa, Are you sure that you didn’t put anything wrong in this envelope?’ Kristy asked in disbelieve.

‘Yah! Na, Woo Sung Hyun never did bad things to everyone. Just trust me and open.’ Kevin said.

‘Fine!’ Kristy said and opened it. A letter fallout from the envelope and landed on the floor. Kristy picked it up and opened.

Dear, Miss Kristy Woo

                               This is from SK Entertainment. You had audition for 5 years and now you had chosen as the member to debut as ‘The Flaming Stars’ Chukkhae. Come to SKE and meet with the other member.

‘KYAAAA!’ Kristy didn’t even continue the letter. She throw away the letter.

‘I got chosen, I got chosen. Yay! I got chosen!’ Kristy shouted. Kevin smiled.

‘Kevin oppa, Gomawo.’ Kristy said and hugged Kevin.

‘Welcome!’ Kevin said.

‘I am too happy. I never expected I would chosen.’ Kristy said while jumping. Kevin gave her a bunch of flowers.

‘CHUKKHAE, MY LITTLE DONGSAENG!’ Kevin said. Kristy smiled.

‘Gomawo, oppa. Now I am going to be idol like you. I am so glad of it.’ Kristy said.

‘Do you still try to get back to J-Tunes?’ Kevin asked. Kristy just smiled.

‘No, oppa. Even if I want to. I’ll not able to get myself in. I miss him but…..it is already a past. No one can fix it. So, I’ll past myself in SKE is better.’ Kristy said.

‘That’s it. That’s my Kristy. Chukkhae, my dongsaeng. You should tell omma and appa.’ Kevin said. Kristy nodded.

‘Neh, oppa. I’ll but later.’ Kristy said and Kevin went out. She took out the photo that she took with MBLAQ in trainee days.

‘Oppaduel, I wanna come back to J-Tunes, but…..I cannot bring myself to come there. Mianhae.’ She said and smiled.

------

 Update~! Hope you like it! I try my best to write so please comment! I'll update the other 4 later. Bye!

------

 

 

 

var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT = 300; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MAX_HIGHLIGHTS = 50; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID = "leoHighlights_top_iframe"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID = "leoHighlights_bottom_iframe"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID = "leoHighlights_iframe_modal_div_container"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT = 391; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_HEIGHT = 665; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_POS_X = 0; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_POS_Y = 0; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_HEIGHT = 294; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_POS_X = 96; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_POS_Y = 294; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_WIDTH = 425; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT = 97; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_WIDTH = 425; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_HEIGHT = 371; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_MS = 300; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_MS = 750; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_NO_UNDER_MS = 850; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFAULT = "transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER = "rgb(245, 245, 0) none repeat scroll 0% 0%"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ROVER_TAG = "711-36858-13496-14"; createInlineScriptElement("var%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%20%3D%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20false%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG_POS%20%3D%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%0Avar%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem%20%3D%20null%3B%0Avar%20_leoHighlightsSnoozed%20%3D%20false%3B%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20the%20passed%20in%20class%20exists%0A%20*%20@param%20c%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsClasists%28c%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20return%20typeof%28c%29%20%3D%3D%20%22function%22%20%26%26%20typeof%28c.prototype%29%20%3D%3D%20%22object%22%20?%20true%20%3A%20false%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20the%20firebug%20console%20is%20available%0A%20*%20@param%20c%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28c%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsClasists%28_FirebugConsole%29%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20window.console%20%26%26%20console.log%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%28console%20instanceof%20_FirebugConsole%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%7B%7D%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%7D%20%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20General%20method%20used%20to%20debug%20exceptions%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20location%0A%20*%20@param%20e%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28location%2Ce%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28%29%20||LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20logString%3Dlocation%2B%22%3A%20%22%2Be%2B%22%5Cn%5Ct%22%2Be.name%2B%22%5Cn%5Ct%22%2B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%28e.number%260xFFFF%29%2B%22%5Cn%5Ct%22%2Be.description%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20console.error%28logString%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20console.trace%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20alert%28logString%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%7B%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20log%20a%20string%20to%20the%20firebug%20console%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20str%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28str%29%0A%7B%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20console.log%28typeof%28_FirebugConsole%29%2B%22%20%22%2Bstr%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%29%20%22%2Bstr%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20get%20an%20attribute%20and%20decode%20it.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28elem%2Cid%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20val%3Delem.getAttribute%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20decodeURI%28val%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20return%20null%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20this%20is%20within%20a%20frame%20by%20checking%20for%20a%20parent.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20%28window%21%3Dtop%29%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%0A%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20dimensions%20object%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20width%0A%20*%20@param%20height%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28width%2Cheight%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09this.width%3Dwidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.height%3Dheight%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.toString%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20return%20%28%22%28%22%2Bthis.width%2B%22%2C%22%2Bthis.height%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20Position%20object%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20x%0A%20*%20@param%20y%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28x%2Cy%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09this.x%3Dx%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.y%3Dy%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.toString%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20return%20%28%22%28%22%2Bthis.x%2B%22%2C%22%2Bthis.y%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%283%2C3%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0A%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Sets%20the%20size%20of%20the%20passed%20in%20element%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@param%20dim%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28elem%2Cdim%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%09elem.style.width%20%3D%20dim.width%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%09if%28elem.width%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09elem.width%3Ddim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%09elem.style.height%20%20%3D%20dim.height%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%09if%28elem.height%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09elem.height%3Ddim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsSetSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20for%20a%20simple%20one%20argument%20callback%0A%20*%0A%20*%20@param%20callName%0A%20*%20@param%20argName%0A%20*%20@param%20argVal%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28callName%2CargName%2C%20argVal%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28argName%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09gwObj.addParam%28argName%2CargVal%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28callName%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%29%20%22%2BcallName%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20gets%20a%20url%20argument%20from%20the%20current%20document.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28url%2C%20name%20%29%0A%7B%0A%09%20%20name%20%3D%20name.replace%28/[%5C[]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C[%22%29.replace%28/[%5C]]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C]%22%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regexS%20%3D%20%22[%5C%5C?%26]%22%2Bname%2B%22%3D%28[^%26%23]*%29%22%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regex%20%3D%20new%20RegExp%28%20regexS%20%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20results%20%3D%20regex.exec%28url%29%3B%0A%09%20%20if%28%20results%20%3D%3D%20null%20%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20return%20%22%22%3B%0A%09%20%20else%0A%09%20%20%20%20return%20results[1]%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20allows%20to%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09top.location%3Durl%3B%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20find%20an%20element%20by%20Id%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elemId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28elemId%2Cdoc%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%20%20%20if%28doc%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20%20%20doc%3Ddocument%3B%0A%09%20%20%20%0A%09%09var%20elem%3Ddoc.getElementById%28elemId%29%3B%0A%09%09if%28elem%29%0A%09%09%09return%20elem%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20This%20is%20the%20handling%20for%20IE%20*/%0A%09%09if%28doc.all%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09elem%3Ddoc.all[elemId]%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28elem%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09return%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20for%20%28%20var%20i%20%3D%20%28document.all.length-1%29%3B%20i%20%3E%3D%200%3B%20i--%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09elem%3Ddoc.all[i]%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09if%28elem.id%3D%3DelemId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%09return%20null%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Get%20the%20location%20of%20one%20element%20relative%20to%20a%20parent%20reference%0A%20*%0A%20*%20@param%20ref%0A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20the%20reference%20element%2C%20this%20must%20be%20a%20parent%20of%20the%20passed%20in%0A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20element%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetLocation%28ref%2C%20elem%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsGetLocation%20%22%2Belem.id%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20var%20count%20%3D%200%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20location%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20walk%20%3D%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20while%20%28walk%20%21%3D%20null%20%26%26%20walk%20%21%3D%20ref%20%26%26%20count%20%3C%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.x%20%2B%3D%20walk.offsetLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.y%20%2B%3D%20walk.offsetTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20walk%20%3D%20walk.offsetParent%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20count%2B%2B%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22Location%20is%3A%20%22%2Belem.id%2B%22%20-%20%22%2Blocation%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20return%20location%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20update%20the%20position%20of%20an%20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20IFrame%0A%20*%20@param%20anchor%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28iFrame%2Canchor%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20scrolled%20location%20for%20x%20and%20y%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20scrolledPos%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28%20self.pageYOffset%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20self.pageXOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20self.pageYOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20document.documentElement.scrollTop%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.body%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20document.body.scrollLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20document.body.scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20total%20dimensions%20to%20see%20what%20scroll%20bars%20might%20be%20active%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20totalDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28document.all%20%26%26%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09document.documentElement.clientHeight%26%26document.documentElement.clientWidth%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28document.all%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%20/*%20This%20is%20in%20IE%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%09%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.body.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.scrollHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20else%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%20totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%20totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20location%20of%20the%20available%20screen%20space%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20centerDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28self.innerWidth%20%26%26%20self.innerHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20self.innerWidth-%28totalDim.height%3Eself.innerHeight?16%3A0%29%3B%20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20firefox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20self.innerHeight-%28totalDim.width%3Eself.innerWidth?16%3A0%29%3B%20%20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20firefox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20document.documentElement.clientHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document.documentElement.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentElement.clientHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.body%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document.body.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.clientHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Get%20the%20current%20dimension%20of%20the%20popup%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrameDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28iFrame.offsetWidth%2CiFrame.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28iFrameDim.width%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09iFrameDim.width%20%3D%20iFrame.style.width.substring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.width.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28iFrameDim.height%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09iFrameDim.height%20%3D%20iFrame.style.height.substring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.height.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Calculate%20the%20position%2C%20lower%20right%20hand%20corner%20by%20default%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20position%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%3DscrolledPos.x%2BcenterDim.width-iFrameDim.width-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.x%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%3DscrolledPos.y%2BcenterDim.height-iFrameDim.height-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.y%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28anchor%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//centerDim%20in%20relation%20to%20the%20anchor%20element%20if%20available%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorPos%3D_leoHighlightsGetLocation%28document.body%2C%20anchor%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorScreenPos%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28anchorPos.x-scrolledPos.x%2CanchorPos.y-scrolledPos.y%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28anchor.offsetWidth%2Canchor.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.width%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09anchorDim.width%20%3D%20anchor.style.width.substring%280%2C%20anchor.style.width.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.height%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09anchorDim.height%20%3D%20anchor.style.height.substring%280%2C%20anchor.style.height.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Check%20if%20the%20popup%20can%20be%20shown%20above%20or%20below%20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28centerDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorScreenPos.y%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20below%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates%20space%20below%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20%2B%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%20%28anchorScreenPos.y%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20above%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates%20space%20above%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20topOrBottom%3A%20%22%2BtopOrBottom%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28topOrBottom%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20We%20attempt%20top%20attach%20the%20window%20to%20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20/%202%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28position.x%20%3C%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%200%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28position.x%20%2B%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%20scrolledPos.x%20%2B%20centerDim.width%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20scrolledPos.x%20%2B%20centerDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20topOrBottom%3A%20%22%2Bposition%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Attempt%20to%20align%20on%20the%20right%20or%20left%20hand%20side%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28centerDim.width%20-%20anchorDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20-%20anchorScreenPos.x%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20%2B%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28anchorScreenPos.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20%20//%20default%20to%20below%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20%2B%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20sideBottom%3A%20%22%2Bposition%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20don%27t%20go%20passed%20the%20right%20hand%20border%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.x%2BiFrameDim.width%3EcenterDim.width-20%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%3DcenterDim.width-%28iFrameDim.width%2B20%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20didn%27t%20go%20passed%20the%20start%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.x%3C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%3D0%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.y%3C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.y%3D0%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22Popup%20info%20id%3A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2BiFrame.id%2B%22%20-%20%22%2Banchor.id%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cnscrolled%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20scrolledPos%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cncenter/visible%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20centerDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cnanchor%20%28absolute%29%20%22%20%2B%20anchorPos%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cnanchor%20%28screen%29%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20anchorScreenPos%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5CnSize%20%28anchor%29%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20anchorDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5CnSize%20%28popup%29%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20iFrameDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5CnResult%20pos%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20position%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.style.left%20%3D%20position.x%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.style.top%20%20%3D%20position.y%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20show%20the%20passed%20in%20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09var%20popup%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09popup.show%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20transform%20the%20passed%20in%20url%20to%20a%20rover%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetRoverUrl%28url%29%0A%7B%0A%09var%20rover%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ROVER_TAG%3B%0A%09var%20roverUrl%3D%22http%3A//rover.ebay.com/rover/1/%22%2Brover%2B%22/4?%26mpre%3D%22%2BencodeURI%28url%29%3B%0A%09%0A%09return%20roverUrl%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Sets%20the%20size%20of%20the%20bottom%20windown%20part%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSetBottomSize%28size%2CclickId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20elements%20*/%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottom%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Figure%20out%20the%20correct%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottomSize%3D%28size%3D%3D1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20divSize%3D%28size%3D%3D1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Refresh%20the%20iFrame%27s%20url%2C%20by%20removing%20the%20size%20arg%20and%20adding%20it%20again%20*/%0A%20%20%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameBottom%2Csize%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20user%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%3Dsize%3D%3D1?false%3Atrue%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameBottom%2CiFrameBottomSize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameDiv%2CdivSize%29%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Class%20for%20a%20Popup%20%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09this.anchorId%3DanchorId%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28this.anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.topIframe%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.bottomIframe%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.topIframe.src%3Dunescape%28this.anchor.getAttribute%28%27leoHighlights_url_top%27%29%29%3B%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.bottomIframe.src%3Dunescape%28this.anchor.getAttribute%28%27leoHighlights_url_bottom%27%29%29%3B%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%221%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%222%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.updatePos%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28this.iFrameDiv%2Cthis.anchor%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.show%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.iFrameDiv.style.visibility%20%3D%20%22visible%22%3B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.iFrameDiv.style.display%20%3D%20%22block%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%223%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%224%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09this.scroll%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20updates%20the%20url%20for%20the%20iFrame%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20iFrame%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20@param%20clickId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrame%2Csize%2CclickId%2CdestUrl%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%20%22%2BdestUrl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20url%3DiFrame.src%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20idx%3Durl.indexOf%28%22%26size%3D%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28idx%3E%3D0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%3Durl.substring%280%2Cidx%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A//%20%20%20%20%20%20size%3D1%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%20size%3D%22%2Bsize%2B%22%20%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28size%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%28%22%26size%3D%22%2Bsize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28clickId%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%28%22%26clickId%3D%22%2BclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28destUrl%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%28%22%26url%3D%22%2BdestUrl%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.src%3Durl%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%2CclickId%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20element%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameTop%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Figure%20out%20the%20correct%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameTopSize%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_SIZE%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Refresh%20the%20iFrame%27s%20url%2C%20by%20removing%20the%20size%20arg%20and%20adding%20it%20again%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameTop%2Csize%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameTop%2CiFrameTopSize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetBottomSize%28size%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20user%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28size%3D%3D1%26%26_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%3Dfalse%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Start%20the%20popup%20a%20little%20bit%20delayed.%0A%20*%20Somehow%20IE%20needs%20some%20time%20to%20find%20the%20element%20by%20id.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%26%26%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%21%3Delem%29%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09elem.shown%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Delem%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%3B%09%09%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20FF%20needs%20to%20find%20the%20element%20first%20*/%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09setTimeout%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%5C%27%22%2BanchorId%2B%22%5C%27%2C%5C%27%22%2Bsize%2B%22%5C%27%29%3B%22%2C10%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHideElem%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20appropriate%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28elem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09elem.style.visibility%3D%22hidden%22%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20page%20for%20the%20next%20run%20through%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28iFrame%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09iFrame.src%3D%22about%3Ablank%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28iFrame%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.src%3D%22about%3Ablank%22%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%7B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dnull%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHideElem%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe.%0A*%20Since%20the%20iFrame%20is%20reused%20the%20frame%20only%20gets%20hidden%0A*%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%09%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsHideIFrame%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B%0A%09%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20snooze%20the%20highlights.%0A*%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSnooze%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSnoozed%3Dtrue%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsSnooze%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSnooze%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20snooze%20the%20highlights.%0A*%20This%20gets%20fired%20into%20the%20top%20frame.%0A*%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSnoozeTop%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSnoozed%3Dtrue%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsHideElem%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSnoozeTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20click%20events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleClick%28anchorId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Report%20the%20click%20event%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22clicked%22%2C%20window.document.domain%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_keywords%27%29%2Cnull%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_accept%27%29%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_reject%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C1%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleClick%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20hover%20events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleHover%28anchorId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Report%20the%20hover%20event%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22hovered%22%2C%20window.document.domain%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_keywords%27%29%2Cnull%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_accept%27%29%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_reject%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleHover%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20over%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20timers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%09%20%20%20%0A%09%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%09%20%20%20%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%09%09%0A%0A%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20end%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.endTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor.endTimer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style.background%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09var%20underline%3D_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%22leohighlights_underline%22%29%3D%3D%27true%27%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20The%20element%20is%20already%20showing%20we%20are%20done%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.shown%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09anchor.startTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function%28%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleHover%28anchor.id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09%09%7D%2Cunderline?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_MS%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_NO_UNDER_MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20over%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20timers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%09%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor.startTimer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style.background%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFAULT%3B%0A%09%09if%28%21anchor.shown||%21anchor.hover%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09anchor.endTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function%28%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHideElem%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%09%7D%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movement%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%20*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%26%26_leoHighlightsPrevElem.endTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movement%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%20*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOut%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem.id%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOut%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20method%20is%20used%20to%20make%20the%20javascript%20within%20IE%20runnable%0A%20*/%0Avar%20leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%3Dfalse%3B%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Check%20if%20this%20is%20an%20IE%20browser%20and%20if%20divs%20have%20been%20updated%20already%20*/%0A%09%09if%28document.all%26%26%21leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%26%26%21_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%3Dtrue%3B%20//%20Set%20early%20to%20prevent%20running%20twice%0A%09%09%09for%28var%20i%3D0%3Bi%3CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MAX_HIGHLIGHTS%3Bi%2B%2B%29%0A%09%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09%09var%20id%3D%22leoHighlights_Underline_%22%2Bi%3B%0A%09%09%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09%09if%28elem%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%09%09%09%09%09break%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09if%28%21elem.leoChanged%29%0A%09%09%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.leoChanged%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09/*%20This%20will%20make%20javaScript%20runnable%20*/%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.outerHTML%3Delem.outerHTML%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%7D%0A%09%09%09%7D%0A%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0Aif%28document.all%29%0A%09setTimeout%28leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%2C200%29%3B%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20report%20events%20to%20the%20plugin%0A%20*%20@param%20key%0A%20*%20@param%20domain%0A%20*%20@param%20keywords%0A%20*%20@param%20vendorId%0A%20*%20@param%20accept%0A%20*%20@param%20reject%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28key%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2CvendorId%2Caccept%2Creject%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22key%22%2Ckey%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28domain%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22domain%22%2Cdomain%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28keywords%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22keywords%22%2Ckeywords%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28vendorId%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22vendorId%22%2CvendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28accept%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22accept%22%2Caccept%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28reject%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22reject%22%2Creject%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsEvent%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlights%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20expand%20or%20collapse%20the%20window%20base%20on%20it%20prior%20state%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsToggleSize%28clickId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsToggleSize%28%29%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20hover%20flag%20and%20change%20the%20status%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20size%3D_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover?1%3A0%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetBottomSize%28size%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsToggleSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Call%20into%20the%20kvm%20that%20will%20then%20do%20a%20callback%20into%20the%20top%20window%0A%20*%20The%20top%20window%20will%20then%20call%20leoH%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%28url%2C%20customerId%2C%20phraseId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22url%22%2C%20url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22phraseId%22%2C%20phraseId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22customerId%22%2C%20customerId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%22%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Call%20into%20the%20kvm%20that%20will%20then%20do%20a%20callback%20into%20the%20top%20window%0A%20*%20The%20top%20window%20will%20then%20call%20leoH%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28url%2C%20customerId%2C%20phraseId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20user%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20size%3D_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover?0%3A1%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem%2B%22%20--%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20elements%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottom%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameBottom%2Csize%2Cnull%2Curl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20text%20to%20the%20Top%20%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20txt%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%28txt%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20topIFrame%20%3D%20_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28topIFrame%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20current%20url%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20url%3DtopIFrame.src%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28url%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Extract%20the%20previous%20hash%20if%20present%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20idx%3D-1%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28%28idx%3Durl.indexOf%28%27%23%27%29%29%3E0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%3Durl.substring%280%2Cidx%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Append%20the%20text%20to%20the%20end%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%22%23%22%2BencodeURI%28txt%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Set%20the%20iframe%20with%20the%20new%20url%20that%20contains%20the%20hash%20tag%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20topIFrame.src%3Durl%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A/*%20Methods%20provided%20to%20the%20highlight%20providers...%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20*/%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20expand%20text%20for%20the%20Top%20window%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28txt%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28%29%20%22%2Btxt%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%22%2C%22expandTxt%22%2Ctxt%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20try%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20domain%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22domain%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20keywords%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22keywords%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20vendorId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22vendorId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22clickthrough%22%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2C%20vendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7Dcatch%28e%29%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20leoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%29%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28url%2CparentId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20try%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20domain%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22domain%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20keywords%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22keywords%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20vendorId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22vendorId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22advertisement.click%22%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2C%20vendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7Dcatch%28e%29%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20size%20of%20the%20iframe%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHl_setSize%28size%2Curl%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20Get%20the%20clickId%20*/%0A%20%20%20%09var%20clickId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28%20url%2C%22clickId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22size%22%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28clickId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22clickId%22%2CclickId%2B%22_blah%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsSetSize%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHl_setSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20toggle%20the%20size%20of%20the%20window%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHl_ToggleSize%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsToggleSize%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHl_ToggleSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A");