Introduction Part 2

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥New Girl Group 'The Flaming Star' Application (HIATUS!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(Sunnie)

tumblr_laf1rsNAJg1qbu1tso1_400.jpg

Womanizer, woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer,
Oh womanizer, oh you're a womanizer, baby
You you you are, you you you are
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer (womanizer)

Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are
Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are

*CLAP CLAP*

Someone interrupt the y dancer. He closed the music.

'Waaa! You're so good.' Someone said. SunMi turns around and saw Key.

'Kibum-ah, what are you doing here?' SunMi asked.

'Aigoo! Jung SunMi. Can't I come to my bestie?' Key asked and sits down.

'How're you doing? I think you forgets me because you're part of famous group.' SunMi said sitting beside her.

'How would I forget to my friend? Anyway, are you doing well alone?' Key asked. Tears falls from SunMi's eyes.

'I miss omma and appa. But...but....I don't want to ruin my dreams. I don't want to be a business woman. I just want to be an idol. But I...I...hate going back to Tokyo.' She said. Key hugged her.

'Don't worry, later when they know your talent your omma and appa will accept the truth. Now you've many friends. What do you want to afraid?' Key asked while smiling. Sunmi tries to smile.

'Gomawo, Kibum-ah. You're the best.' SunMi said. Key smiled.

'And to my chingu, I have good news for you.' Key's face brightened.

'Good news?' SunMi asked. Key nodded.

'What is it?' SunMi asked while pouting.

'Don't be shock or faint okay?' Key asked.

'Just try it.' Sunmi said with unpatient tone.

'You....You got chosen from SKE and you're going to debut as a member of 'The Flaming Stars' You're going to go there tomorrow.' Key said. Smile appear from SunMi's face.

'JINJJA?' She shouted. Key nodded.

'You're not joking me right?' Sunmi asked.

'Ofcourse not, how would I? I won't tease you in these kinds of things.' Key said.

'YAY!! I got chosen. I got chosen! Omo! I am really happy. I got chosen.' Sunmi said and hugged Key.

'Chukkhae!' Key said and gave her a bunch of flowers.

'Wow! They're nice. Gomawo, Kibum-ah.' Sunmi said and hugged him.

'Yah! Yah! Stop hugging me, if Taeminnie see, he would be jealous.' Key teased. SunMi turns to tomato red.

'Yah! Why're you teasing me again? I....I and Taemin are just friend.' SunMi said. Key slightly hit her.

'Aigo! Don't lie. Taeminnie likes you.' Key said.

'Aish! Yah! Kim Kibum. If you continue teasing me, go out now!' Sunmi said angrily. Key smiled.

'I'm just kidding. Don't be too angry. And Sunmi-ah, let's celebrate a party.' Key said. Sunmi sighed.

'What party?' Sunmi asked coldly.

'A party to congrats you with my SHINee members or with some friends.' Key said.

Yay! I am going to meet with Taeminnie!

'Fine, when?' Sunmi asked.

'Tonight!' Key said.

'Arraso, arraso.' Sunmi said and smiled. 

'So, I am going. My chingu. Chukkhae!' Key said.

'Gomawo, Kibum-ah.' Sunmi said.

'Here is the letter and go and meet the other members okay?' Key asked.

'I'll.' Sunmi answered.

'Bye.' Key said and went out. Sunmi left. She smiled and looked at the envelope. She held it tight.

'Jung SunMi, you're going to popular. You must be.' Sunmi whispered herself. Then she continued to dance again.

-----------------

(Mimi)

3.jpg

Seoseong ige hae
Nunmul jitge hae
Babocheoreom aicheoreom
Charari geunyang useo beoryeo
Jeomjeom daga seolsurok
Jakku geobi najiman
I sarangeun meomcheul suga eobtnabwa

EunMi is singing in her room.

'Eunmi-ah.' Ms SongHee called.

'Neh, omma?' Eunmi called back.

'Your chingu are coming. Come out.' Ms SongHee said.

'Neh, I'll.' Eunmi said and put of her headphone and comes out.

'Kyaaa! You guys are here!' Eunmi screamed when she saw her friends. She ran to them and hugged her.

'Taeyeon onnie, where have you been? I miss you.' Eunmi asked. Taeyeon smiled.

'I am busy with scedule. Mianhae for not visiting often.' Taeyeon said.

'Thanks okay, onnie.' Eunmi said.

'Eunmi, you really grown up. You looks more cuter.' Taeyeon said.

'Thanks, onnie. You too.'  Eunmi replied. She turns to Sulli and Krystal who is smiling at her.

'SooJung and Jinri, I miss you guys too.' She said and hugged them. Sulli, Krystal and Taeyeon are giving sign to each other. Eunmi realised and asked.

'You guys, what are you doing?' Eunmi asked.

'1.....2.......3 TADA!' They three shouted in unison. Krystal is holding a bunch of flower with a envelope on it, Sulli sprays the things that used in party and Taeyeon was holding a card which wrote 'CHUKKHAE' on it.

'Guys, what happen?' EunMi asked.

'You're chosen to debut as a member of 'The Flaming Stars'. Chukkhae, my dongsaeng.' Taeyeon onnie said.

'CHUKKHAE!' Sulli and Krystal said in unison. Tears comes out from Eunmi eyes with joy.

'Jinjja? Omo! I can't believe it. I am chosen.' Eunmi screamed.

'Wow, finally you becomes like us. Congrats.' Krystal said and gave her the flowers she is holding. She smell the flowers.

'They're sweet, Gomawo.' Eunmi said. Taeyeon gave her a card.

'Gomawo, onnie.' Eunmi said.

'Yah! Eunmi, let's make a party.' Krystal adviced.

'That's great.' Sulli said.

'Waaa~! Let's go out first. Let's soend our times with Eunmi to congrats her. Where should we go?' Taeyeon asked.

'Ummmm, AMUSEMENT PARK?' Eunmi shouted like kid.

'That's great.' Sulli said.

'Wait, guys. You guys are really popular aren't you? So, you needs to disguise right?' Eunmi said and all nodded. They disguise theirself and went to the amusement park.

--------

(Ella)

lee_da_som_8_large.jpg?1276468527

Jamdeulji anhaneun bam, I bami saedorok
Tell the DJ turn it up up up and da, da, dance a little more
Deo manheun bam, sumanhen bam I jinado
Ureon ajik kkaji cheolbuji boy and we stay forever young

Hyun Ae and Dongho are dancing to Neverland.

'SHIN HYUN AE! There is a letter for you. Come and take it.' Ms SoHee shouted.

'Neh!' Hyun Ae shouted and ran to the kitchen. She picked the letter on the table.

'Omma, is that this?' Hyun Ae asked. Ms SoHee looked.

'Aniyo, that's not.' Ms SoHee said.

'Omma, this right?' Dongho asked while showing the letter in envelope.

'Yeah.' Ms SoHee said. Hyun Ae went to Dongho.

'Yah! Give me.' Hyun Ae shouted. Dongho raised the envelope.

'Ani.' Dongho said. Hyun Ae is shorter than Dongho and she jumped trying to reached the envelope.

'Yah! Shin Dongho, give me that.' She shouted when she didn't reached it.

'Shorty. You didn't reach the envelope right?' Dongho teased.

'Yah! Shin Dongho.' Hyun Ae shouted.

'Shin Hyun Ae is a shorty, Shin Hyun Ae is a shorty.' Dongho sings. Hyun Ae's face turns to red with anger.

'Yah! Shin Dongho, you better ran fast. If I caught you, you won't be escape.' Hyun Ae shouted. Dongho ran away. Hyun Ae ran after him. As she is really good at sport, she reached Dongho in a few steps.

'Haha, got ya. I said already I'll reach you.' Hyun Ae speaks in English. Finally Dongho gave her the letter.

'Ha, That's my brother.' Hyun Ae said and patted Dongho. She smiled and opened the letter slowly. She is opening the letter with full mind.

Who is the letter from? Whar might in there?

She opened and saw the logo of SKE.  She continue slowly. She read the letter. Then tears slowly falls from her eyes. Dongho who was staring at her, shocked.

'Yah! Is that from your boyfriend?' Dongho asked curiously. She shook her head and wiped her tears. Smile appear on her face.

'KYAAAA~! Shin Dongho. I got chosen, I got chosen. I am going to debut as 'The Flaming Stars' Yay!' Hyun Ae shouted with joy. Dongho looked at her with widened eyes.

'Jinjja? Wow, chukkhae.' Dongho said and hugged her.

'I never thought that I would chosen. I am so happy.' Hyun Ae jumped with joy. Dongho looked at her sister who is really childish and smiled.

-----------

(Miss Mischief)

19.jpg

(Ooh Boy) neoege nal matchujin ma
(Hey Boy) naege deo baraji ma
(My Boy) geopumcheoreom geojit mameul
Bubble Bubble Bubble Pop!
Bubble Bubble Pop! Pop!
(Ooh Boy) inneun geudaero saenggakhae bwa
(Hey Boy) boineun daero nal barabwajwo
(My Boy) geopumcheoreom geojit mameul
Bubble Bubble Bubble Pop!
Bubble Bubble Pop! Pop!

Sung Chan is dancing alone.

*CLAP CLAP*

'Aigo! My cousin is really y now.' Someone said. Sung Chan sighed as she knows who he is. She turns back and smiled.

'Byunghee oppa, how are you doing? Long time no see.' Sungchan asked.

'Fine, and Sungchan I've brought great news for you.' Byunghee asked.

 

'Good news?' Sungchan asked. Byunghee nodded.

'What is it?' Sungchan asked while pouting.

'Don't be shock or faint okay?' G.O asked.

'Just try it.' Sungchan said with unpatient tone.

'You....You got chosen from SKE and you're going to debut as a member of 'The Flaming Stars' You're going to go there tomorrow.' G.O said. Smile appear from SunMi's face.

'JINJJA?' She shouted. Byunghee nodded.

'You're not joking me right?' Sungchan asked.

'Ofcourse not, how would I? I won't tease you in these kinds of things.' G.O said.

'YAY!! I got chosen. I got chosen! Omo! I am really happy. I got chosen.' Sung chan said and hugged G.O.

'Chukkhae!' G.O said and gave her a bunch of flowers.

'Wow! They're nice. Gomawo, Byunghee oppa.' Sungchan said and hugged him.

'Sungchan-ah, let's celebrate a party.' Key said. Sung chan sighed.

'What party?' She asked coldly.

'A party to congrats you with  with some friends.' G.O said.

'Fine, when?' Sungchan asked.

'Tonight!' G.O said.

'Arraso, arraso.' Sunmi said and smiled. 

'So, I am going. My dear cousin. Chukkhae!' Key said.

'Gomawo, Byunghee oppa.' Sunmi said.

'Here is the letter and go and meet the other members okay?' G.O asked.

'I'll.' Sungchan answered.

'Bye.' G.O said and went out. Sungchan smiled and stared at him. Then she continue praticing again.

-----------------

Sorry for the lame chapter. And sorry if the idea are lame. I'll try not to make you guys bored. Bye, See u! I'm guessing that should I make a fanpage for 'The Flaming Stars' in Facebook. Comment please.

-----------------

SEE U GUYS IN NEXT CHAPPIE~!