The third member~! Say Chukkhae to Sunny-

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥New Girl Group 'The Flaming Star' Application (HIATUS!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

LOL~! It already been to the third member. Only 4 left. I am deciding to reveal two members today. Anyway, guys let's take a look the info of The Midnight Flames' maknae.

allkpop_logo.png

 tumblr_lsfvaeJD6N1r24h1ro1_500.jpgseo-ji-hye-19.jpg?w=330&h=499

tumblr_lstp1uvD711qi3cxbo1_500.jpgtumblr_lt3ogqePmz1r24h1ro1_r2_500.jpg

Birthname: Woo Ji Rae

Nicknames: Ji, Baby, Sunshine, Smiley, Little One

Age: 17

Birthdate: July 14

Birthplace: Seoul

Ethnicity: Korean

Height: 155 cm

Weight: 104 lbs

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality: Sun Ae is known for her childish disposition and constant smile. She's as cute as a button and knows how to play on it, always using her 'aegyo' to get what she wants. She's all around friendly, and rarely ever someone to start drama or listen to gossip - though she will involve herself if someone is talking bad about her friends. She also has a tendency to be a little boy crazy, and isn't entirely used to meeting her favorite idols all the time, but she's working on staying calm.

Family history: . Born in Seoul, South Korea, JiRae was the youngest and only girl in a family of three. Her parents were both part of the entertainment industry - though mostly behind the scenes. Her father a lyricist and producer, and her mother a makeup artist and outfit coordinator for group's performances, however both have since retired, despite the occasional job or two that they work on. At the age of six, she moved to Canada, living there for six years with her family and practicing her English, which had become practically flawless by the time she moved back to Korea. Her brothers, both being known in the underground hiphop scene in their teens, were scouted and placed under two separate record companies - Jiho being placed in SM Entertainment ; though later debuting in Brand New Stardom, and Jisuk debuting under Core Contents Media.

Family members:

Woo JaeSun - (Father) JiRae's father, born in Busan and raised in Canada before moving back to Seoul and meeting his future wife. Despite being fairly young, he recently retired from his job as a composer and producer for multiple entertainment companies, well known for his original works.

Woo Hyewon - (Mother)JiRae's mother, born and raised in Seoul, living there her entire life. She'd always dreamed about becoming an idol, but as her trainee days wore on, and she grew older, with no sight of debuting ahead, she opted for the next best thing, applying makeup and picking out the outfits worn by other idols on stage and television appearances.

Woo JiSuk - (Oldest brother, 21) Woo Jisuk, otherwise known as Woo Taewoon, is a member of Co-Ed School. Growing up, JiRae was close to him, but they shifted apart over the years - though he's still strangely overprotective of her.

Woo JiHo - (Older brother, 19) Woo Jiho, otherwise known mononymously as Zico, is JiRae's second oldest brother - the middle child of the family - and is a member of the newly debuted group, Block B, as it's leader. He's close to his younger sister, and JiRae considers him to be her best friend in the entire world.

Likes

 - Boys
- Shopping
- Dancing
- Rapping
- Cute things
- Plushies
- Bright colors
- Her friends
- Her family

Dislikes

 - Horror films
- Being told she's not pretty enough to be famous
- Insects, minus spiders and butterflies
- Dull, boring people
- Getting hurt
- When someone says that they're going to marry her current obsession

Trivia/ Facts

 - Her two brothers are famous
- She usually dyes her hair bright blonde, with colorful streaks throughout
- She's the youngest in her family
- There's three children in her family
- She lived in Canada for six years and her English is practically flawless.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chosen Ulzzang Name: Seo Ji Hye

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stage name: Star

Position- Maknae, Lead Dancer, Main rapper

Persona: Rapping Angeyo

Trainee years: 4 years

Official Fanclub name: Starlights (Sorry, I copy from your story!)

Official Fanclub color: Light Pink

Other jobs before debut: Backup dancer, Ulzzang, Actress

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Partner/Bias: Bang Minsoo/ C.A.P (Teen Top)

How you two met:  C.A.P and JiRae met on set during the MV filming of "No More Perfume On You", JiRae being one of the many extras during the club scene. Before Teen Top left, the two exchanged numbers and began texting each other that night. Within a few weeks, they were meeting each other in secret, and before long, they were a couple. They're still in the 'getting to know each other' stage, but JiRae has a good feeling about the outcome, especially since they're close in age.

Backup Partner/ Ex:  Donghae - the two dated for a while, but their age difference caused quite the bit of drama in the company, and they decided it would be best to call things off and remain best friends.

How your lover treats you: They loves each other and always cares each other.

Love Team name: The Artistic Couple, because they both loves to draw and paint. The official name is MinRae. (Mianhae, I am out of idea so I copy from your story.)

BestFriends:  

Minzy 2ne1
DongHo Ukiss
sohyun 4 minute
JeongMin BoyFriend

Friends:

Chae Rin/ CL
Amber
sungjong
PO
Taemin
Minwoo
Ricky
Hyunah
Hara

Rival: Dal Shabet Serri she is always jealous of her ever since they were in the same dance school since Jae is always better than her and jae always gain alot of the attention from the guys since she is a friendly person.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

CHUKKHAE to Sunny! Your Character is chosen. Hope you like it. Sorry for not being the main character! And I copy some from your story! Mianhae for it.

cute-bunny.jpg

  ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

$("you").replaceWith("You");