Meet the first member, The Quiet Maknae (My character)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥New Girl Group 'The Flaming Star' Application (HIATUS!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

allkpop.gif

SK Entertainment reveals their first member and it is Yoon Heeyoung. They said she was their maknae. Let's look her info.

tumblr_l8husonk7S1qbu1tso1_400.jpgimage?format=raw&type=img&id=1866

tumblr_l5qeud4xIy1qbgwpvo1_500.jpgimage?format=raw&type=img&id=7555

Birthname: Yoon Heeyoung

English name: Stella Yoon

Nicknames: Sleeping head (she always wakes up late), Spongebob Youngie (Because she loves spongebob)

Age: 16

Birthdate: July 30

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Language spoken: Korean (fluent), English (fluent), Japanese (fluent) (as they sings Japanese songs)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality: Warm-hearted, deep feeling, scrupulous, hides real emotions, always smiles even if she have a problem, intelligent, dances and sings well, knows how to play the piano, guitar and violin, sketches, draws and paints very well. She is really cold and quiet outside and in her dorm but when she is with his family, she bullly her oppa alot. She is a professional dancer at age of 12. She works really hard untill the work is done.  She doesn't like to talk about her feelings, and never show how she feels.  She doesn't like to show or tell anyone her feelings because she doesn't want anyone to worry about her. She keeps everything that in her heart. She always has a smile on her face, so all the people think she is a cheerful girl. She is not really a cheerful girl. She loves living alone and she loves quiteness. She loves the natural beauty. When she is really sad she sometimes stare to the sky. Crying is her weakness. It is really hard to hold back her tears when she is extremly sad. 

Family history:  Heeyoung was born in Seoul, South Korea. But due to her parents work they moved to U.S.A. She had a best friend named No Minwoo but she left her because of her change. She went to U.S.A and tries to forget everything. Heeyoung always had a interest in all genres of dance. Her parents wants her to be a successful doctor because she is also bright at school. But she didn't interest becoming a doctor. She just pratice dancing. She show talent when she won first place at a dance competition at the age of 12. Her parents then became supportive of her after they saw how talented Heeyoung was and decided that she should be given a chance to showcase her talent. They came back when Heeyoung is 13. She left her job as a dancer due to her studies. Her elder brother, Yoon DooJoon got in Cube entertainment and debut in BEAST.

Family members:  

Yoon DongJung- (Father) Heeyoung's father. Loves her alot. Easy going and cheerful. A merchant and goes around America and Korea. 

Kim JungAh/ Yoon JungAh -(Mother) Heeyoung's strict mother. Wants her be a doctor but accept because of her daughter aplogy.

Yoon DooJoon- (Belove oppa)- Heeyoung's over protective brother. A member of BEAST. Doesn't like when boys are close with her.  He is not selfish but he just wants her sister to have a great boyfriend.

Likes- Natural Beauty, Playing Violin, Staying alone, Dancing, rapping, Quietness, Art, Autumn, Snow, Beach, Sleeping.

Dislikes- Darkness, Crowd, Noise, Thunder, Math, Loud Sounds, Mess. Annoyance.

 

Trivia/Facts:

1. Sleeping with headphone on ears.

 2. Afraid of rollar coaster (because she is afraid of height.)

3. Girlish outside but inside really boyish.

4. Hugged someone beside her when she is really happy even he or she is her rival.

5. Bad at doing angeyo (such as pouting)

6. When she is afraid she hugged someone beside her.

7. She bites her lips when she is nervous.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Chosen Ulzzang name: Choi Seo Hee

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stage name: Stella

Persona: The Goddess of Quietness/ also call Ice-Princess because she is too quiet.

Positions: Main rapper, lead dancer, maknae

Trainee years: 3 years in JYP.

Official  Fanclub name: Stellic

Official Fanclub color: Teal ________________________________________________________________________________________

Partner/ Bias: No Minwoo

How you two met: Kwangmin is Stella's ex. And they still love each other. They met again and started to hang out again. Kwangmin usually calls her to their boyfriend dorm. So, they first meet. Stella bumped him and they had a quarrel at the first meet.

Ex boyfriend- Heeyoung was a trainee at JYP Ent. She got a bully of the seniors and she usually gets gossip from her friends. In that situation, only one boy helped her out. It was Jo Kwangmin. She fall in love with him in first meet. But Kwangmin left her and transfers to Starship Ent and debut as Boyfriend. She was really hurt. But she met again with Kwangmin and he entered her world again BUT he was too late. She already fall inlove with his bandmate, No Minwoo who was her childhood friend.

How your lover treats you: Heeyoung and Minwoo loves teasing each other. Minwoo loves teasing her and making her annoy. When they face to face they always get quarrel and all of the hyungs and onnies have to seperate them. But he didn't like when Heeyoung is really close with Kwangmin. He used to destroy their moments.

Love team name: The Ice-cream couple. Because Minwoo feeds her with Ice-cream when she is sad.

Best friends: Jo Youngmin, Lee Jung Hwan (Sandeul),  Sohyun (4minute).

Friends: Members of B1A4, Boyfriend, BEAST (as DooJoon is her oppa.)

Rivals: Members of Wonder Girls.  _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Done~! My characters! Hope my characters is not too bad! Something I wanna add. It is Love Team name. You and your boyfriend name. I hope you got the examples here! And I want to add official fanclub and fanclub color. If you already submit the form private messge me your fanclub name and official fanclub color. If you cannot think I'll think for you.