Kristy and Sunnie's dark past

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥New Girl Group 'The Flaming Star' Application (HIATUS!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kristy's POV

I am playing around with the cute plushie that Mimi was playing before. All silents.

'What happen to Youngie? She is fine at first.' Mimi asked while pouting.

'She's always like that. She lives so cold.' I said.

'How did you know?' Channy onnie asked.

'I am her roommate I know her ofcourse.' I said and playing with my

'Awww.' Violet said. Then the MV comes once, the first one starts with.

'Leggo everybody on the left Everybody on the right
Everybody, everybody in the house say Lalalalala, ...'
That sound, that voice. I know that voice. The only one who I love with all my heart, Park Sanghyun. I feel my eyes wet. I wiped the tears and turned back and saw Cheondoong oppa's face.

'OMO! It's MBLAQ. Youngie, ppali. Your favorite group is coming.' Ella shouted. No reply from her. I just stared at the screen as I am from J-Tunes Ent I know all the MBLAQ sunbaenims well. They're best for me. But all I get is betrayness from Cheondoong oppa.  Tears fall from my eyes. Other didn't notice me because they're really get attention in the MV. I stands up. Mimi looked at me.

'Kristy, what happen? Don't you like MBLAQ?' Mimi asked. I didn't reply.

'You might be respect to them as you're from J-Tunes Ent.' Violet said.

'I am tired, I am going somewhere.' I said.

'Where?' Channy onnie asked.

'Channy onnie, don't worry. I'll be fine. I just go around and get some drink.' I replied.

'Okay, go. But don't be late.' Ellla onnie said. I nodded and went out of the dorm. I sighed. What am I feeling in the heart? Why I feel my heart is so hurt? 

'I should get some coffee.' I said myself and nodded. Then I headed to the coffee shop. I got to the coffee shop.

'Welcome from the Stars cafe, miss.' A girl bowed. I smiled and went into the shop. Then I ordered the coffee.

'Miss, here is it.' She gave me. I paid and went out of the coffee shop. I take a sip at the coffee. I take a walk in the park. Suddenly the coffee slips from my hands.

*Coffe falls*

The coffee spread on the floor. I looked at the couple who is cuddling each other, which makes my memory alive. Tears automically falls from my eyes. I wiped the away. The couple looks so happy. They keeps cuddling each other.

'Sanghyun oppa, now you forget me?' I asked quietly and turned back.

_Flashback_

'Sanghyun op....oppa.' I whispered myself.

I can't control my mind anymore. NOT anymore. I was staring at the couple with teary eyes. I can't stands anymore. The girl leaned and kissed the boy. I wiped my tears. They're too happy. But they even didn't care me. I take a deep breathe and walked to the couple. I pulled the girl out of my oppa. Sanghyun oppa stared at me with shock face. I lifted my hands and then

*SLAP*

'Sunghee-ah.' He called.    

'How dare you steal my Sanghyun oppa?' I shouted. She make her hair proper back again and looked at me with a glare.

'I didn't steal you. You STEAL HIM FOR ME.' She said. I laughed out.

'Ha! Don't kidding me. I started to dating with Sanghyun oppa for 2 years.'  I said. She smirked.

'But that's a past. Now he likes me, right oppa?'  Sulli asked with a smirk. Sanghyun oppa didn't reply. I raised my hand again to slap her but someone stopped me.

'Stop it, SungHee-ah.'  Sanghyun oppa said.

'Now you're beside her? How did you oppa? How did you DO TO ME?' I said and cried.

'Mianhae, but....I have no feeling for you. Mianhae.'  Sanghyun oppa said.

'Oppa.....You.....You.'  I haven't got a word to tell him. Sulli smirked.

'Ha! Kristy Woo. Did you hear that? My Sanghyun oppa DIDN'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE.' Sulli shouted. I feels my anger and pulled her hair.

'Yah! Yah!'  She shouted but I didn't stop. She pulled my hair again. We started to fight and two people stops up.

'STOP IT, KRISTY-AH!'  Sanghyun oppa shouted. I stopped and looked at him with teary ears.

'Oppa, how could you?' I said. He ignore me and ran to Sulli.

'Sulli-ah, Gwenchana? Did you hurt someone else?' Sanghyun asked.

'Oppa, I.....I hurt my leg. I can't walk.'  She said while doing a FAKE SOB. Sanghyun hugged Sullli.

'Mianhae, that's all because of me. Jinjja Mianhae.'  He said. I looked at the couple with anger and hurtness. Someone put his hands on her shoulders.

'Kristy-ah, don't cry. Let's go.' A familiar voice said. I looked and saw

'Cheolyong oppa.' I called and hugged him tight.

'Don't cry here, let's go somewhere else.' Mir oppa said. I nodded and we left to go somewhere. We sat at the bench. We two keeps quiet.

'I saw everything, don't be too upset. There aren't only Sanghyun hyung is boy in this world. You'll find your true love soon.' Mir oppa comforted. I hugged him and cried.

'Oppa, thanks for here with me. Gomawo.' I said. He smiled.

'That's okay, just cry. Don't care me. Just cry as you want.' He said and hugged me back. I spend all the day while I express my feelings how I feel. He listens to me and comfort me. He was the BEST FRIEND FOREVER!

_End of Flashback_

From there I started to try to forget him. Mir oppa helps and support me. I let out a big sigh. Then I headed to my dorm.

-------------

Sunnie's POV

'HELLO~! EVERYBODY I AM BACK!' Kristy shouted with a cheerful voice. I looked at her. Even though she is really cheerful Her eyes are red. Seems like she cries, I can read minds when I look at the people. But that is not my business I should tell. She might have some problems.

'THE DINNER IS READY~!' Mimi shouts. Yep, Mimi cooks dinner for us. But she didn't like when someone didn't come and eat her dinner. She pissed off too when someone said her food is bad.  All the members comes except Stella.

'Sunnie, go and get Heeyoung up. I know she would be sleeping.' Mimi said. I nodded and knocked the door. No reply. I twisted the the door knob and went into the room. I saw Heeyoung sleeping soundly. I smiled.

'Youngie, wake up.' I said and wake her up.

'Onnie, I didn't want to get up.' She groaned. I pinched her cheeks.

'Youngie, it's time for dinner. Come and eat or Mimi will get angry with you.' I said. She rubbed her eyes and slowly she wakes up. I smiled at her.

'That's it. Come ppali.' I said and get out of the room. I get in the dinner room and eat the dinner. Then Heeyoung come out and they all eat the dinner.

 

'Youngie, are you fine now?' Ella onnie asked. She nodded.

'Neh, onnie. I am fine as usual.' She said cheerfully.

'Oh, okay.' Ellla onnie said and continued her dinner.

'Onnie, let's watch TV.' Violet said to Channy.

'That's great.' Channy said and switched on the TV.

 

'Argh, that is boring. The news will come.' Violet said. She was going to close the TV.

'Violet, let's watch. I haven't watch news for a week.' I said.

'Oh, okay.' Violet said and sits down.

'Today news is about the CEO of the famous company in Tokyo.'  The MC said.

'The famous company in Tokyo? The Jung company right? The CEO is Korean and so as his wife. ' Stella said.

'You know that well.' Kristy said. Stella smiled.

'Ofcourse, I know everything about Tokyo.' She replied cooly. I just stared at the screen. Appa, Omma?

'Are they that rich?' Ella said.

'Ofcourse they are. Their chairman is Jung Daehyun. Her wife Jung Eunmi who also owns a clothes shop in Tokyo and very famous.' Stella said. Mimi giggled.

'Omo! It is my name.' Eunmi joked. All laughed except me.

'Sunmi onnie, something wrong?' Violet asked. I shook my head.

'Ani, I am just too interesting in this news.' I lied. I control my tears not to fall. I don't want them to know I am a daughter of the richest in Tokyo.

'So, let's meet the chairman and interview him abit.' The MC said in went into the company.

'Omo! That was huge.' All excliamed except Sunmi who has always been to there and oftens get buddy in there. The MC went into the CEO room and Sunmi gasped when she saw her appa who haven't she met for al ong time.

'Annyeong, Mr Jung Daehyun.'  The MC asked.

'Annyeong.'  Mr Jang replied.

'Mind if I ask you some question about your success business?' The MC asked. Mr Jung laughed.

'No, I am not. You can ask.'  Mr Jung replied cooly. After some questions the MC's last question make Sunmi stunned.

'I want to ask you something, who'll rule this company when get old?'  He asked. Mr Jung smiled disappear.

'I've a daughter before who'll be the next CEO of the company but she ran away. She is no longer my daughter so I am planning to give this company to my nephew who is really nice and great business man.' Mr Jung replied.

I immidiately closed the TV and stands up.

'What happen to you? We're watching it.' Channy onnie said.

'Umm, it's boring. Don't watch it.' I said and headed to my room.

'Yah! Yah! Where are you going? You haven't finish your dinner.' Mimi shouted. I turned back.

'Mianhae, I don't want to eat anymore.' I said and went into my room which I shared with Channy onnie. I lay on my bed. I sighed.

'Jung Sunmi. You're a strong girl. Don't cry.' I comforted myself. Then my phone rings. I picked up and answered.

'Hello!' I answered weakly.

'Yo! Sunmi. How are you doing?' He asked.

'Fine, Kibum. What's up?' I asked coldly.

'Ummm, I am guessing that.....you.....watch the news?' Key said. I stunned.

'Yeah, why?' I asked.

'Ummm, nothing. Sunnie-ah, want to hang out with us?  I feel so bored.' Key said.

'With only you.' I asked.

'Ani, all the SHINee.' Key said. I blushed.  So Taem oppa will be there.

'Arraso, I'll come. I am in stress.' I said.

'Hwaiting, Jung Sunmi. You're a strong girl.' Key cheered up.

'Gomawo, I'll come to SHINee dorm in a minute. Kay?' I asked.

'Bye, cutie.' Key said and hung up the phoned. I sighed. Thanks god that he give me a great friend like Kibum.

I changed my clothes and a photo comes out. Tears fall from my eyes again. I wiped it.

Omma, appa. I miss you. I do this because of my dreams. I hope you forgive me.

I sighed and put the photo back in the closet then I headed out of the room to hang out with SHINee.

End of POV

------

DONE AGAIN~! NEXT CHAPPIE WILL BE THE PAST OF ELLA, CHANNY AND VIOLET~! And abit of the rival group. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

I'll try to update twice a day cuz I am in HOLIDAY.

I'll try not to make you guys upset.

The Flaming Stars hwaiting~! And also Midnight Flames. The two groups HWAITING~!

--------