Would you like a bbo bbo?

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

Eun Jae stood a few feet away from So Hee, a camera pointed in her direction. It was a little camera, nothing professional looking, and it was one of the many from So Hee's collection of cameras. Eun Jae was still having trouble believeing that So Hee used to film fancams.

"Would anyone like a free bbo bbo?" So Hee called out, shaking a sign from left to right. People passed by her without a second look. Some people paused for a moment when the recognized who they were but continued on afterwards. So Hee kept a bright smile on her face but mumbled under her breath, "I hate being a rookie.." Eun Jae chuckled a bit and zoomed in on So Hee's fake smile.

It was cold outside, but both So Hee and Eun Jae were wearing surprisingly light clothing. The outfits they had to wear while preforming at charity benefits and even Neul Gi's school festival were all quite light and they had developed a strong immunity to the cold. Not only that, but they were wearing wigs. The stylists had insisted on it for some odd reason...

After much waiting and standing two girls approached So Hee.

"W-What's this?" one girl with long black hair asked.

So Hee avoided the question with ease and asked right back, "Would you like a bbo bbo?"

The girl froze with shock, allowing So Hee to swoop in and grab the girl's hand and plant a kiss on it. A smile curled up on the girl's face but she quickly switched it with a shocked expression. So Hee bowed and and so did the two girls before they walked away. This continued on, the people getting more and more friendlier with each "bbo bbo." After a while the So Hee began to walk down the street, Eun Jae following and still filming her.

So Hee paused to kiss an older(quite older) man's hand, then skipped on over to a lady who could easily be So Hee's grandmother. The old woman took off her face mask and So Hee planted a quick kiss on the woman's cheek. A few minutes later So Hee was on her knees next to a little girl.

"Do you want a bbo bbo, sweetie?" So Hee asked, her motherly instincts activating. The little girl switched the lollipop from one and to the other and So Hee grabbed the little girl's hand and kissed it gently.

"I wanna do it too!" Eun Jae said suddenly and powered down the camera. She bent down next to So Hee and quickly kissed the little girl's hand. When the little girl and her family had walked off(So Hee and Eun Jae took some time to talk to the little girl) the two stood up once more.

So Hee plastered another smile on her face. "We have to keep going."

"I know, I know," Eun Jae said, "I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up sick after all this. Especially after kissing that ahjumma, she must've had a cold or something."

"Oh, shut up and keep filming!" So Hee exclaimed and then hastily added in at the end, "U-Unnie."

Eun Jae just laughed and led So Hee down the street.


video where "eun jae" filmed "so hee" giving out free bbo bbo's!

and bbo bbo means kiss. for some reason kiss is just a really intimate way of saying it in south korea so they say bbo bbo instead. YAY FOR HELLO BABY TEACHING ME STUFF!