Fan Meet

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

[Mi Ri POV]

 

Hats are itchy and uncomfortable. Very, very itchy and uncomfortable. That's why I was trying to convince my stylist to not give me a hat.

"Come on.. I look really bad in hats. Fans would HAAATE you!"

"No. Your manager, who by the way pays me, said we need to cover up your hair."

"But So Hee doesn't get to wear one!"

"Yes, she does. Just because she pulled a stupid stunt and revealed her hair doesn't mean she won't have to cover it."

"I call bull on that."

"Shut up and put the hat on."

Grumbling to myself I placed the hat on my head. Now all my hair was covered up and I felt like some bald weirdo. This will make a great impression for our first fan meet! ... And that was complete and total sarcasm.


HATSSSSS.

I look good in hats. I dunno about you. But I look great.

I could be a head model.

Where I don't show my face because they blur it out, just my hair and the hat on my head.

I think I'd be paid good for that. I'm a natural hat-wearer.

I should become a ulzzang, maybe. That way I could get model offers and make tons of mon-ay. CA-CHING!


The six of us were crowded at a door, waiting for a cue to go outside.

"Look, look! People are filming fancams!" Neul Gi squealed, waving at a few fans. Yun Hee stared at Neul Gi with a weirded out expression.

"How do you even know?" she asked in disbelief.

Neul Gi smiled proudly and said, "Umma taught me."

All eyes went to So Hee.

"What?! If they have good looking cameras it's obvious that they're filming fancams! You need to use a good camera that looks like it'll film in low quality," So Hee scoffed. "All expert fancam filmers know this."

"And how exactly do you know?" I asked in a dangerous tone. I stepped closer to So Hee, who insticvely backed away. She laughed nervously.

"Well, it's not like I ever called in sick when we were training to go film Shindong fancams at Super Junior concerts! No, no, it's not that!" So Hee's face fell. "I-I mean.."

"BUSTED!" Eun Jae yelled.

"O-OBJECTION!" So Hee exclaimed, pointing a finger at Eun Jae.

"ORDER IN THE COURT!" Yun Hee yelled over everyone. "OBJECTION DISMISSED. PROSECUTION, YOU MAY CONTINUE." Yun Hee nodded her head towards Mi Cha.

"Thank you, your honor," Mi Cha said in a classy voice. "People of the court!" Mi Cha spread her arms wide. "I hereby claim that this young lady is GUILTY of all charges which include faking illness, sneaking out, and last but not least, BEING A FANGIRL." Neul Gi, Eun Jae and I faked horrified gasps. All of us are no doubt a fangirl for someone; like me, I'm totally a fangirl for Siwon and those glorious abs..

"M-Mi Ri." Neul Gi waved a hand in front of my face. "Earth to Mi Ri!"

"I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT ABS!" I cried out, waking from my daze.

"ORDER IN THE COURT ONCE MORE. IF YOU DO NOT STAY QUIET YOU WILL BE ESCORTED OUT." Yun Hee's voice boomed.

I nodded my head and felt my cheeks burning up. Another fangirl bites the dust...

Yun Hee turned towards So Hee. "Five days in fangirl prison. That means no videos of your bias, no fancams of your bias, no news about your bias, and most certainly.. No. Photoshopped. Pictures."

So Hee whined and stomped her feet but nothing made her stop until—

"Uhm, excuse me..." A stagehand came running up to us. "It seems your microphones have been on all along and it's time for you to go up and the fans heard your entire conversation."

Great, now the fans will think So Hee and I are erts. I can sense the fanfictions now.. SoRi. Rated H. Ohohoh—

"Stop thinking dirty thoughts and get up on stage." So Hee murmured and slapped my arm.


[No POV]

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! We're the group as pure as snow, Purity!" The six girls chorused. There was loud cheering as the girls sat down at a long table. A microphone and a small glass of water was in front of each girl, and they all had nervous looks on their faces. Mi Ri leaned close to the microphone and spoke in a quiet voice, "We'll be taking questions for about fifteen minutes, and then we'll move on to signing things. So, hands up!"

Almost every hand in the crowd went up.

"Okay, uhm.. You in the waaaayyy back! Yeah, with the purple kitty ears!" Neul Gi smiled childishly and whispered into the microphone, "I like kitties.." A large amount of squealing errupted from the crowd. The girl with the purple cat ears took a microphone from a stagehand and asked, "What exactly was going on backstage?"

The girls froze.

"A-Any other questions?" Mi Cha asked.

"Yeah, sure." The cat eared girl's eyes turned to Mi Ri. "Who's abs were you thinking about?"

Mi Ri, who was taking a sip of water, spit the water out and began to choke slightly. After a moment she calmed herself and picked up her microphone. "Siwon. His abs are rockin'." she answered cooly, then set the microphone down. There was an "Ooooooh~" sound from the crowd and Mi Ri simply smirked and nodded her head. "Next question!"

"Oh, you! Filming the fancam! Yeah, cool how I know, huh?" Neul Gi pointed out a woman easily older than the entire Purity.

The woman smiled and spoke in a quiet voice, "May we see what's under your hats?"

"Oh, sure!" So Hee grinned and took her hat off in a flash. Her bright blonde hair was revealed once more, but only for a moment, as Mi Cha quickly covered her hair back up. So Hee crossed her arms and huffed, "Nobody respects Umma! Nobody!" Cue laughter from the crowd.

The questions went on for another ten minutes or so, then a long line formed. It moved slowly, because each member took about five minutes to chat with each person.

"Oh, really? Tell your brother I said I hope he feels better!" Yun Hee said with a nod to one young woman. "I know how it feels to have strep throat, you can get it a lot during training."

Mi Ri was in a deep conversation with one girl, albeit the topic was a bit.. odd. "He DOES have the best abs! I mean, c'mon, have you seen them?!"

The person who was filming the fancam was chatting with So Hee. "It's really obvious if you have a camera that films good and looks like it can. You need the ones that look really cheap but actually film well. They'll focus on you more that way!"

Neul Gi was talking with the girl with cat ears. "Can I.. Can I touch them?" she asked. When the girl said yes Neul Gi squealed happily and started to squeeze the ears. "SQUISHY!"

"I totally understand." Eun Jae was saying to a little girl. "Sometimes things can be scary, but once you do it, everything is okay. I was terrified on my first preformance!"

Mi Cha was probably the one enjoying the conversations the most. "I know! Tea is way better than coffee! For some reason, I'm the only one who thinks that!"


It was late now. Maybe around 11PM. Most of the girls were snoozing in the van on the way back to the dorm, but not two members.

"Yah, So Hee.. People already are making fanfiction about us!" Mi Ri whispered. She held up her phone, showing some random website and on it was a fanfiction.

"Dear god, our fans are erts." So Hee groaned.

"Wanna read it?" Mi Ri asked with an eyebrow wiggle.

"How could you suggest such a thing! I—" So Hee glanced at the sleeping members, then focused on Neul Gi. Fast asleep. Her innocent eyes wouldn't be burned.. "Scoot over!"

And then the two read a fanfiction and were forever scarred for life. Or maybe they read more. Who knows?

The End. (Maybe)

                                                                                                                                      

I COULDN'T HELP IT. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, SIWON HAS GORGEOUS ABS. AND YOU KNOW IT. /eyebrow wiggle/

I hope it isn't too surprising I made up a fanpairing. XDD But dun worry, you'll still get your real partner C: Fans are just weird, that's all.

how about EunJi and Mi Cha x Tea? XDD