Why are you in my room..?

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

When Mi Ri woke up, she didn't exactly expect a camera to be up in her face. Nor did she expect about ten people to be squashed into her already crowded enough room. For a moment she stared straight into the camera and let it all sink in. There was a PD in her room. Her. Room. How in the world did that happen? Ever so slowly, Mi Ri sat up in her bed, continuing to observe the PD. "Why are you in here?" She asked.

There was a shuffling noise as some members of the PD moved aside. Mi Ri could easily tell the man now standing in the middle of the PD was the director. There was no doubt in her mind. He had the looks of  a director, the sort of menacing aura of a director, even the voice of a director. "We are filming for Making the Artist." He said in his loud and booming voice.

"Huh..? But we've already debuted, aren't shows like that for when a group is having a comeback?" Mi Ri asked.

"Well, you are coming out with a new song in a few months, yes?"

"Uh, yes."

"We will be documenting your group as you prepare for it."

"Oh." Mi Ri blinked, clearing the sleepiness from her eyes. She stood up awkwardly, looking at the PD once more. She grimaced, realizing that she and the rest of the group were now going to be filmed almost every second of the day. As she made her way to the door, the PD shuffled to one side to let her pass, then followed her out the room.

"Good morning, leader." Said So Hee when Mi Ri entered the kitchen. So Hee was currently bent over the sink with eggs in her hand. Mi Ri watched for a moment as So Hee cracked the eggs one by one into the bowl that was sitting in the sink. She always did cook weirdly, thought Mi Ri. Mi Ri sat down at the table and continued to watch So Hee. "Did you see anyone else up?" asked So Hee.

Mi Ri shook her head, "No. I figured if they're still sleeping, might as well let them wake up on their own. We were pretty busy last night." There was another crack as an egg yolk fell into the bowl. So Hee pursed her lips and let out a sigh. "Did you forget that we have practice today?" She crossed to the other side of the kitchen with the bowl in her hands. The eggs were slowly poured onto a pan that was sitting on the stove. Mi Ri shifted in her seat, an awkward feel in the air. She looked back at the silent PD for a moment. "After practice we're meeting up with Teen Top for that song recording, remember?" So Hee probed.

"I do now!" Mi Ri exclaimed and shot up from her chair. She raced down the hall and yelled at the top of her lungs, "FIRE! FIRE! OH NO A FIRE! GET UP AND GET OUT!" Instantly four doors flew open. A frantic Neul Gi was about to take off, but ended up tripping over her feet. "Unnie, you scared me~!" She whined. Yun Hee grabbed her wrist and yanked her upwards. "That's a horrible way to wake people up." Yun Hee grumbled, already making her way to the kitchen. EunJae nodded furiously and hurried after Yun Hee. "Scared the life out of me.." EunJae mumbled.

"Ah~ I'm sorry guys, but we need to hurry!" Mi Ri exclaimed.

"Why?" asked Yun Hee.

"Practice and then the recording with Teen Top." Yelled So Hee from the kitchen.

"WHAT?!" The four girls screamed. They were just about to run into the kitchen, but stopped dead when they came face to face with the PD. They let out another scream and backed away. "Relax, it's just the PD for Making the arist." Explained Mi Ri. "They're just going to film us every second of the day."

"Well that'll be fun!" Neul Gi smiled. She skipped into the kitchen, dragging Mi Cha along with her. "Neh, let's have an extra good breakfest~ With tons and TONS of fruit!"

"And chocolate!"

"Oooh, and tea! Lots and lots of tea!"

"Don't forget the eggs!"

"We should put some perfume in our food, that'll impress the oppas." Said EunJae. Everyone paused to look at her with an odd look on their faces.

"..What? 'Don't Spray Perfume!' Get it?" She began to laugh a contagious laugh that soon effected everyone in the room.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Awkward chapter, lol, my apologies!

Also sorry I focused a lot on Mi Ri and So Hee. ^^;; I really wanted to get down their personalities(even though So Hee is mine, her personality is kinda weird) so I'm very sorry!!

Starting next chapter I'll be doing a chapter in some character's POV. Like, next one I was going to do Neul Gi. And then maybe Mi Cha, etc., etc., etc. because third-person writing is not my style at all XDD

Doesn't Purity have an AWESOME manager?! 1 day after debut and they're already recording a promotional song with Teen Top! i want Yun Wei as a managaer ;______;