Age difference, schmage difference

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

February 14th, 2012

"Welcome back to U and I! radio edition! It's me, Jun Yeon, and I'm here with two of the most influental rappers in the Hallyu wave!"

"I wouldn't consider myself influental in any way. I'm still a major rookie." Mi Ri pointed out.

"Then your an extremely influental rookie." Jun Yeon chuckled.

"And I'm more of a singer than a rapper." Siwon murmured in his deep voice.

"Little details~ Anyways! Fans have sent in tons of questions for you two and I've chosen some so --"

Mi Ri cleared to interrupt Jun Yeon. She raised a hand slowly to get Jun Yeon's attention.

"Yes?" Jun Yeon asked politely.

"Don't the people being interviewed usually choose the questions?"

"Again, little details! Moooo~ving on, a question for Siwon: 'Oppa, how do you feel about age differences in relationships?'"

Siwon raised an eyebrow at the odd question. A rumbling noise came deep from within his throat as he opend his mouth to say, "Age difference, schmage difference."

And now Mi Ri had a little bit more hope.

 

June 21st, 2012

Mi Ri sighed, shifting her position on her buddy Taeyang's lap. It was a schedule free day and Mi Ri wanted to spend time with her friends. While the other member's were all out(minus Neul Gi who was locked up in her room chatting to So Hee via webcam), Mi Ri preferred to spend the day indoors without disguises.

"When are you going to have your comeback?" Krystal, Mi Ri's closest and best friend, asked carefully. She knew how sensitive Mi Ri was about that subject.

"I convinced Yun to hold off until So Hee gets back." Mi Ri mumbled with a shrug of her shoulders. "I'm not allowing us to debut without her."

Woori covered with her hand to hide a giggle. When the other three people in the room gave her a questioning look, she said, "It's like Super Junior..."

Mi Ri groaned and hid her face in Taeyang's chest. He ruffled her hair slightly.

"This week is turning out to be great.. First I run away from Siwon and then that stupid Ji Young makes it all worse!"

"Are you sure we can go out without disguises?" Mi Ri asked.

"Of course. People know we're friends and I doubt they'll assume anything because of how much older I am!" Siwon assured her.

Mi Ri sighed in relief as they walked down the sidewalk. Perhaps it was a good thing they had such a large age difference. Most people wouldn't assume anything about them because of that. It made going out so much easier... as long as nobody slipped and revealed it.

The two arrived at a small dog park. Mi Ri loved to go there because there were so many dogs to see and usually the owners would let you pet their dog. Siwon didn't like to go there much but Mi Ri was always able to convince him.

They strolled around, looking at and petting a dog here and there, when Siwon led Mi Ri over to a secluded area. He held her hands tightly and smiled.

"I'm joining the military in a few months to serve my two years," he whispered.

No sound came out of Mi Ri's mouth, just tears from her eyes.

I'm acting weak, she thought. I can't act weak, I just can't!

She backed away from him, shaking her head. Mi Ri her heels and ran off, leaving Siwon behind.

"What about Ji Young?" Taeyang blinked.

"I ran into her, she yelled at me and long story short, we hate each other." Mi Ri groaned again.


SO! Major time skips for major reasons.~ (:

I'm writing one chapter for each member(minus So Hee) that adds more development to her love interest/friends/rival in the quickest and hopefully most "realistic" way possible. My reasons? After the other four seperate chapters I'll be writing the last chapter.

That's right. The last chapter.

The story has gone on long enough and I feel like it's time to end it. I hope you'll all be satisfied with the ending because I'm already planning it! ^^