Behind the scenes

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

"Noel" and "VEA" stood in front of a camera, smiling happily. With a cue from the PD filming them they bowed low and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, we are 'NoA!'"

"Yes, indeed we are," Yun Hee said, switching into MC mode. "We're the first official sub-group of Purity and we wanted to make a video about it and other things happening in the world around us!" As she finished the sentence she spread her arms out wide in a swooping motion.

"Our friends, Teen Top, released their new album 'It' a few days ago! They're our close friends and we'd really like it if all you Lillies out there could support them! Their song 'Crazy' is probably my favorite song yet by them and I totally think you should go buy their album." Neul Gi also was in her MC mode, hands moving as she spoke. "They deserve a win more than us after almost two years so spam votes and buy albums and whatever you can to make sure our Teen Top oppa's win!"

"On that note you guys may have heard news about a co-ed group produced by Maximize's sister company 'Timeline Entertainment.' Those are our dongsaengs, even though most of the ones revealed are older than us." Yun Hee rolled her eyes and continued on. "I hope when they reveal all their members and debut you'll give them the support you give us! If you don't..." Yun Hee stared straight into the camera with a deadly glare, "I'll find you."

Neul Gi slapped Yun Hee's arm and squealed, "Don't threaten our fans, unnie!"

Yun Hee laughed and spoke again, "Now news about us! So Hee and E.J. are currently filming their MV for 'Bbo Bbo Bbo.' J.T. and Yue are still in the recording process of their song 'Ma Boy'. We've just finished all recordings and MV filming for our song, 'Ppappa Pierrot'!"

"We're sorry it's taking such a long time for us to release our album, Lillies.. we'll be promoting Jelly Pop for a few more weeks. When we release the album buy and vote for us like crazy so we can win and make all of you proud!" Neul Gi smiled apologetically at the camera before going back to her cheerful self.

"Sarangheyo~!" Neul Gi and Yun Hee chorused, making little hearts with their hands.


YES I JUST TOTALLY MADE A HUUUGGEE TIME PASS. Next chappie will get some development on love intrests, although Neul Gi's already had a smidgen during Chocolate Love ;D

Chappie after that will end their recording of Making the Artist and end the promotions of Jelly Pop, and I'll reveal if they won or not(it'll be another either a Inkigayo or Music Bank! preformance, still deciding on that~)

AND YES I TOTALLY JUST CROSSED UNIVERSES. 8DDD Retrospect is the other apply fic I'm running, lol. It was originally supposed to be under Maximize Entertainment but... Timeline Entertainment just fit the group's name better. Retrospect, Timeline, time travel... lol the sub-group names are heavily influenced by Back to the Future! <3 (:

sarangheyo~~ ^^

Trivia: The original artists of Ppappa Pierrot are a two-member girl group called Elizabeth.They are called the "Lady Gaga(s)" of South Korea.