MV + Music Bank!

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

"We shouldn't have done this!"

"Omo, calm down.."

"Nobody will like us!"

"Stop, unnie!"

"Oh my god, what if one of us messes up?!"

"EJ! Stop worrying!"

EunJae removed her hands from her face and looked up at her fellow members. "I'm sorry.." She murmured. "But, I'm just being rational." Neul Gi got down on her knees, being careful of her stage clothes. She patted EunJae's back gently. "Being rational is stupid," Neul Gi said sweetly. "We need to be optimistic, not rational. Rationality gets people nowhere."

So Hee laughed, "Neul Gi-ah is right. Being rational means you don't have an imagination!" So Hee ducked as a hand came flying for the back of her head.

"YAH! Just what do you mean by that?!" Yun Hee shouted, aiming her hand at So Hee once more. So Hee let out a loud laugh that echoed in the otherwise quiet room. She ran away from Yun Hee, who began to chase her with her hand outstretched. It didn't matter that their manager was in the room at that very moment. Yun Wei was occupied watching the other groups preforming on the television. Other groups may have had a strict manager, but Yun Wei was extremely laid back. Yun Wei let out a grunt as So Hee slammed into her chair, but continued to watch the screen.

"I didn't mean anything bad, unnie! Just that some certain people lack imagina- OW!" Yun Hee landed a hard slap on the back of So Hee's head. So Hee rubbed her head, glaring at Yun Hee. "Aish, you didn't have to hit me that hard, y'know."

There was absolute silence in the room for a minute. Then slowly, one by one, each girl burst into laughter.

As the girls began to calm down, Yun Wei stood up. She pulled out from her pocket her phone. There was the familiar clicking noise as she typed away on it. She smiled and walked over to the girls. "Incase you need reminding of how amazing you girls are, watch this." Mi Ri took the phone and held it so all the girls could watch. "Oh, is this our MV?" she asked. Yun Wei nodded, and brought a finger to her lips in a "Sshh" motion.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ON-ZAIHD5A ]

Mi Ri smiled when the MV finished playing. "It is a good reminder," She paused. "A good reminder that I'm such an awesome leader! Without me you guys would all still be in training."  There was another round of laughter between the girls and Yun Wei.

"Your Korean is getting better." Mi Cha said, turning to face Yun Hee once the laughter quieted down. Mi Cha giggled when Yun Hee had a puzzled look on her face. "Your Korean is getting better." She repeated in English.

"Oh, yeah. I know." Yun Hee smirked. "My pronounciation is way better now, and I know tons of words now. But I still have no idea what you guys say half the time."

"Soon enough you'll speaking as fluently as us." Mi Cha said. Yun Hee let out a hum as a response and began to tap her fingers on the table.

"Neh, unnies," Neul Gi exclaimed. "We're on next! Let's all do our best, yeah?" EunJae let out a moan, burying her face in her hands once more. "I'll stay behind, just say I got sick or something.." She mumbled. A hand gripped onto her shirt and yanked her up, forcing her to stand.

"As leader, I order you to quit whining like some moody little girl and get a grip. All of us are going to great. No guarantee we will win because, c'mon, it's our first preformance. I do know all of us are going to be amazing, okay?" Mi Ri said. Her tone was sweet and calming, yet had that sound hinting no more discussions about it. EunJae sighed and nodded. "Yeah, alright."

Mi Ri extended her hand into the air. The other girls followed.

"We're the group as pure as snow, Purity!" They yelled together. Then they linked arms, all trembling slightly with fear.

With that, a backstage worker knocked on the door to say it was time for them to go to the stage.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L99UWKv45rg&feature=related ]

Do you think Purity won first place? Answer in the comments~! (: 


 

I'm sorry if this seems awkward, but I have a seriously awkward writing style. XD things just dont make sense sometimes, so im sorry ;;

AND SO THE STORY BEGINS! *dundundunnnnn*

I hope I wrote your character's personalities right, if not feel free to PM me or comment and tell me how to improve! ^^

Do you think Purity won first place? Answer in the comments~! (: