Rambling

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

"Okay, so, who's going to clean the sink?" Mi Ri asked.

The five remaining girls stared at the sink with dread in their eyes. The sink wasn't messy, it was just really hard to clean it. You'd have to bend over because the sink was so low and squeeze your hand in to start scrubbing it.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Neul Gi exclaimed.

Nobody wasted time. They all went into position, hand held in a fist, and chanted, "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!"

..

....

.....

"I'M SAFE!" Mi Cha yelled.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!"

..

....

.....

"OH YEAH, LOOK AT THAT, ROCK!" Mi Ri shouted, jumping around in pure bliss.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!"

..

....

.....

"HA! HA! I'M SAFE! IN YOUR FACE!" Neul Gi cheered.

Eun Jae and So Hee looked at each other, dread in their eyes.

"R-rock, paper, scissors..."

..

....

.....

"A-HA! I'M SAFE! SO HEE GETS TO CLEAN THE SINK!" Eun Jae danced around, hooting with laughter.

"Oh, come on! I just cleaned it yesterday!" So Hee whined. Yet, she still walked over to the sink, and with sagging shoulders, took a deep breath and bent down into the sink. The other girls crowded around her, jeering and laughing openly.

So Hee suddenly stood up straight and with a yell sounding very similar to a war-cry, she took the nozzle from the sink and began to ruthlessly spray her groupmates.

"NO, NO, STOP!" Eun Jae shrieked, hiding under the kitchen table. Neul Gi had joined her and the two were huddled close together, whimpering and freaking out. Mi Ri tried to wrestle the nozzle out of So Hee's hands, but she ended up with a face full of water.

Mi Cha was standing right outside the kitchen, sipping a cup of tea.

"Tea is so much better.." She sighed, taking another sip.


I hate cleaning sinks. Sometimes they can smell like the food you just cleaned off those plates. Eugh.

But whatever.

Have you ever watched Making the Artist? I've only watched Teen Top's and I think those may be the only seasons.. I dunno.

Niel's voice cracked twice in one episode. It was funny.

Haha.

By the way, do you ever ramble? It doesn't matter when but do you? I do.

And so does Yun Hee.


Yun Hee was now at the family-owned grocery store two blocks from the dorm building. "Good morning, ahjumma!" Yun Hee said, waving slightly at the middle-aged woman.

"Good morning, dearie. Nice to see you again." The ahjumma croaked. "I see you're alone today?"

Yun Hee nodded. "Yeah. It's a mission!" She pointed at the PD that just entered the store as well. The ahjumma's eyes widened for a moment but she soon regained her calm composure. She smiled and bowed her head gently then returned to whatever she was doing before.

"Y'know.." Yun Hee murmured to the PD, staring straight into the camera. "I came here once with a couple dongsaengs of mine. Truthfully, some of them are older, but they're still trainees. They have such gorgeous looks, it's really unfair." She smiled. "And their voices, oh! I'm jealous, the oppurtunites they've gotten are amazing. I never thought a group like them would ever even exist."

"They sound so funny when the speak Korean. But it isn't their native language, just like me, so it's understandable. And being co-ed, totally unfair. I'd pay tons of money to be in a co-ed group with some of the boy groups around now." Yun Hee smirked and chuckled a bit, starting to venture into the frozen food section. "Before they came here, all of them were famous. It was in an anonomyus way.. well, mostly, because they all were in a concert once or twice." She opened one freezer door and added some corn to a large paper bag. She continued down the section. "Some of them can sound like they're using autotune. But they aren't! One of them has been teaching me and I think it's working now!"

Yun Hee stopped walking for a moment and took in a deep breath. Slowly she let out a long singing note, vibrating her adams apple as she sang, causing her voice to flicker. She stopped singing and looked inside one freezer door, taking out some ice cream and plopping it in the paper bag. "See? I think it sounded pretty good. All of them are way better, but.."

She suddenly whirled around to glare into the camera.

"Why didn't you tell me I was rambling?!" She fumed.

"Makes good TV." answered the director.

"Oh, f—.. fudge you!" Yun Hee yelled and stormed off.

                                                                                                              

don't think i'm adding in a co-ed group, okay? xD

it's just me hinting at a future apply story i'm going to do when this one is over.. i like maximize entertainment and i'm stickin' with it! <3

yun hee is such a rambler. i'd do that too. XD