Thanksgiving? What's that?

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

Currently on this Thanksgiving day the six girls of Purity were sitting around their kitchen table, gulping down coffee, or in Neul Gi's case, decaf coffee. It had been a long day and night full of MV filming and last-minute recording and soon there would be more activites. They just didn't know about them.. yet.

"I still think I can drink regular coffee.." Neul Gi mumbled, taking a sip of her decaf coffee.

"Coffee isn't good for those whose bodies are still developing." So Hee answered.

"You're still developing!"

"Yeah, but I'm umma and what I say goes."

Neul Gi set down her coffee and stood up. Pouting, she walked over to the nearest corner, sat down and started to sulk. The other members ignored her. It was a common occurrence to them now. In a few minutes she'd be back to her hyper, maknae self and everything would be handy-dandy. Mi Cha placed her coffee down on the table as well("USE THE COASTERS!" shouted So Hee.) and wrinkled her nose. "Tea is better." was all she had to say before laying her head on the table and zoning out. There was a peaceful quiet in the room now, all the members relaxed and calm.

"YOO-HOOOOO~!"

"WHAT THE HE-" Yun Hee began to yell but was rudely cut off by Mi Ri screaming, "LANGUAGE!"

A toy bike with a man on it rode into the kitchen. It was yodeling in an extremely obnoxious voice, probably a stereotype for whatever country. Taped to the biker's back was an envelope that had "Purity" written on the front. Mi Cha's head snapped up and she exclaimed, "Oh, ajusshi!" She scrambled out of her chair, knocking it over in the process("IF YOU SCRATCHED THAT FLOOR I SWEAR I WILL KICK YOUR BEHIND." So Hee hollered.), and bent down on her knees. She caught the toy in her hands, tore the envelope off it's back and let it ride off towards the PD. Everyone, even Neul Gi, was staring at her.

"It's the same ajusshi from SNSD's Hello Baby!" Mi Cha said. "Was I the only one who watched that?"

"I did!" So Hee smiled. "And SHINee's, and T-ara's and I'm watching the newest now!"

"Oh, really? What was your favorite season?"

"SHINee's!"

"I liked SNSD's!"

Suddenly Mi Cha shook her head and began to open the envelope. The five girls crowded around her, eyes wide. Eun Jae cleared and read from the letter,

"'Purity's first mission! Today in America many families are celebrating a holiday called Thanksgiving,'" At once five girls turned to look at Yun Hee. She shrugged and motioned for Eun Jae to continue. "'To make Yun Hee feel more welcome—'" Again those five sets of eyes looked at Yun Hee. "'—your first mission is to make a simple Thanksgiving dinner. We've listed ingredients to make some classic dishes. You have seven hours, starting now, to cook the dinner.' Wait, starting NOW?!" Eun Jae's voice became a pitch higher due to shock. Five sets of eyes were now glued to Yun Hee.

She sighed and took the letter, and quickly read over the ingredients. She began laughing and said to the PD, "These are all wrong!" A few chuckles were heard from the PD, but they never spoke. Yun Hee bit her lip and sighed. "I'll go shopping to get the ingredients. You guys need to start cleaning the enitre kitchen, especially the counters and sinks. Also, fill up the sink to half full with cold water."

Yun Hee grabbed her wallet from the counter, and headed towards the door. She made a fist and shook it slightly and cheered, "Fighting!" Then she ran out the door with some of the PD following.