Good News and Bad News

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

"Oppa~" Neul Gi whined. "I want red velvet flavor!"

Neul Gi's older brother, Jon Hyun, chuckled and patted her head. "Arraso, we'll get that flavor just for you."

Neul Gi danced around a bit in excitement. She wasn't watching where she went, however, and knocked right into a very tall person. When she looked up her eyes widened. She knew who that very tall person was!

"Chan—"

"Ssh!"

Changjo covered Neul Gi's mouth with his hand and looked around nervously. He sighed in relief when nobody looked over at the three. Jon Hyun, who had been watching what just happened, cleared his throat and glared at Changjo with a deadly glare.

Changjo dropped his hand and backed away a few steps, eyes wide.

"Who is this, Neul Gi?" Jon Hyun asked with an icy tone.

Neul Gi didn't sense the awkward atmosphere at all. She smiled innocently and said, "My buddy, Changjo! Y'know, from Teen Top!"

Changjo waved slightly. He could easily sense the atmosphere and then some. He could recognize an overprotective brother from miles away and Jon Hyun was one of them.

"Are you two dating?" Jon Hyun demanded.

Neul Gi facepalmed while Changjo, who had remained silent until now mumbled, "Way to be straight forward..."

lalalalalaaaaa~ this is a line!

Eun Jae and and Mi Ri were heading out of the dorm to do a little shopping. The fridge was practically empty of all food and they needed some desperately. "Remember, nothing too unhealthy," Mi Ri reminded Eun Jae as they walked down a flight of stairs. "We're supposed to be on diets."

When they made it to the elevator, it was just about to close. Eun Jae ran forward and stuck a hand against the door, causing it to open again. Mi Ri hurried over and joined Eun Jae. The two stepped inside, not even noticing the two males in the elevator. One of them pressed the first button that would bring them all to the ground floor.

"Nice save." a deep voice said.

Mi Ri froze. That voice was familiar. Sure, she'd never heard that voice in person but she'd certainly fangirled over it and the owner of that voice's abs.. She looked up and stared right into the face of Siwon. Oh dear god.

"We would've left without ya if you didn't catch it in time." another voice, but not as deep, commented.

Now it was Eun Jae's turn to freeze. That was the voice that made her miss all those cues on Super Junior Shake. No way.

She let out a squeak, not even needing to look up to know that the Eunhyuk of Super Junior was also standing in the elevator.

The two girls shared one same though.

We live in the same building as Super Junior?!

Oh look! It's another line! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

So, yeah, sometimes there were awkward moments between Mi Cha and the rest of Purity. Was it her fault? Not at all! So she thought a girl named Yuri looked absolutely gorgeous in a certain The Boys music video. Did that make things a bit weird! Not one little bit!

... wishful hoping? No, just joking. Everybody was surprisingly cool with it. Moving on..

Mi Ri had sent Mi Cha to go shopping for tea. Being the tea lover enthusiast she was, certainly she would know some tea good for dieting?

... yes.

Mi Cha hummed happily to herself as she browsed the heavenly selection of tea in one store she frequented. It doubled as a cafe that she would sometimes stop at to take a break from the world around her. She chose the correct tea and got in line to pay for it. The girl in front of her suddenly cursed and turned around to get out of line.

"Excuse me," she murmured in an odd accent, her face covered with a scarf and pair of sunglasses.

"Just because they say it's a good tea for dieting doesn't mean it is," Mi Cha said suddenly. For some reason she felt like helping the girl.

The odd accent girl paused and looked at Mi Cha curiously. "It doesn't?"

"No, in fact this one is way better. Let's trade!" With experienced hands Mi Cha quickly switched the two tea sets, giving the mysterious girl her's.

The girl smiled and lowered her sunglasses.

Mi Cha's heart stopped. That was Yuri Kwon of Girl's Generation.

/LE Y TRAFFIC LADY DANCE TO POINT YOU IN THE DIRECTION BELOW TO CONTINUE READING

There was one kareoke bar that Yun Hee liked to go to. It was fun even though she couldn't drink like most of the other occupants in the bar, but hey, she got to practice her singing voice more.

A new singing got up on the stage, one Yun Hee had never seen at the bar before. She closed her eyes, swaying slowly to the beat of the music. The angelic voice was practically lulling her to sleep. When the song ended she opened her eyes wide, blinking off the sleep.

Good, nobody saw me..

Standing up, she shook off the very last of her sleepiness and stood up on stage. Her arm accidentally brushed the person walking off but she simply ignored it. Yun Hee picked up the microphone and waited for the music to start.

As soon as it did, the words rolled off her tounge. She rarely chose a song like You & I, but she felt compelled to today. When it was time for the three octave note she hesitated but managed to pull it off well.

There was one person in the crowd who stood up at the end of the song as he clapped.

Her eyes focused on that man.

Jonghyun from SHINee.

Oppa, oppa~ /le does the dance to point you in the direction below to continue reading

All five girls returned to the dorm at around the same time. The sky was darkening and each girl felt elated, calm, happy.

Those feelings didn't remain long.

When they walked inside their dorm, the sound of sobbing drifted in from the living room. Mi Ri lead the way in, and she couldn't hold back a gasp when she stepped inside. Yun Wei was holding a crying So Hee to her chest, soothingly patting her back.

So Hee sniffled and looked up. She slipped out of Yun Wei's grip and stared at her groupmates.

"I'm going on hiatus," she said in a shaky voice.