Chocolate Love Part 1

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

[Neul Gi POV]

Probably the best part of being filmed for Making the Artist is the fact that probably half of the footage would be shot by us, or taken from little cameras placed in corners. I was given the privilege of filming our trip to the recording studio with a tiny little camera~ And the pressure of making sure all us members introduce ourselves..

I turned the camera to face me. "Annyeong~ I'm Purity's maknae and Jazz Princess, Neul Gi, but please call me Noel.. all my unnies are doing weird things in the back of the car sooo.." I scrunched up my nose and turned around to film all of my unnies.

"BANG!" Yelled Mi Cha.

EunJae and Yun Hee threw their arms in the air and bellowed out, "AHH!"

"Hey, hey, what are  you guys doing?" I asked, zooming in on Mi Cha. Mi Cha turned and looked straight into my camera. She began to glare at the lens. Slowly she raised her arm up and yelled out, "BANG!"

"AHH!" I screamed, throwing my camera at her. She ducked and it merely bounced on the cushioned seat. Mi Cha smiled and said, "Good, you know how to play~" She bent down to pick up the camera. Mi Cha turned it to record herself. "Hehe, annyeong~ I'm Purity's Bubbly Tea Lover, Mi Cha. Call me Yue, okay~?" She passed the camera along to Mi Ri.

"What's up? I'm Purity's Leader and the Smartass Shikshin Diva, Mi Ri. But call me J.T. or I'll hurt you." She fluttered her eyelashes innocently at the camera before passing it do EunJae. "Hiya, I'm Purity's Slick Dancing Princess, EunJae! Call me EJ, though, alright?" EunJae looked between So Hee and Yun Hee.  After a moment, EunJae tossed the camera over to Yun Hee. "Hey, I'm Purity's Stubborn Tom-Boi, Yun Hee! Call me VEA or I'll gang up on ya with my leader." She grins and cotinues on, "I"m speaking in english since I have no clue how to say this in Korean." She nods as if to confirm the information, then hands over the camera to So Hee.

"Annyeong~ I'm Purity's Open-Mouth Umma, So--"

"YAH! WHAT KIND OF PERSONA IS THAT?!" Mi Cha exclaims.

"What?! It's way better than just saying 'I'm Purity's Jack-Of-All-Trades' blah blah blah! That sounds so lame!" So Hee mumbles. "Besides, I breathe through my mouth and I'm the group's Umma.. it works.."

"you'll turn this show into a midnight show!" EunJae laughs.

"MY NAME IS SO-HEE AND I DON'T HAVE A STAGE NAME OR PERSONA SO I GUESS I HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ONE. OKAY, TAKE IT BACK NOW, NEUL GI-AH." So Hee yells, drowning out everyone else.

I take the camera and zoom it in on me. "And that's our group~ We're all a bit weird, but that's why all of us are so pure. bye-bee~" I power-down the camera and resume my nap.

line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line   line line line line line   line line line line line   line line line

[and back to third person since for some reason i cant write in first person. whyyyyyyy *sobsobsob*]

Bowing the full ninety degrees is actually sort of painful when you have to do it about a million times. Repeating "Annyeonghaseyo" a million times is a bit annoying. But then everything is worth it once we finally get to meet Teen Top!

"CAP, how's it going?" So Hee greets CAP in such a casual way that Mi Ri actually smacks her on the back of the head. "Yah, don't be so casual with your seniors." Mi Ri scolds. So Hee sticks out her tounge("Mehrong~!") and turns back towards CAP. "So dude, I was wondering if you could help us out with this. We need some sort of rap for our new song, y'know? It's just, the one we have now... blech."

CAP shrugs and says, "Let me see the song, I'll try and help you guys out." He then turns to Mi Ri. "We know each other from a training thing, so we're pretty casual.."

"Really? Another member knows an idol. Aish, how unfair."

"Leader, all of us know an idol or two from training."

"Shut up and let me be dramatic."

line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line   line line line line line   line line line line line   line line line 

"AND THEN THEY BOTH JUST SCREAMED." Neul Gi says as dramtically as possible. Ricky laughs so hard he begins to tear up. "What's so funny? I was just telling a story.."

"They were playing the punishment game. Y'know, when someone goes 'BANG!' to one person then the person on either side of the one who got pointed at has to throw their arms in the air and scream. If they don't they get punished." Niel explains. Ohh... Me and the unnies played that once.. and I got punished.. they took my candy away! I'll have to get revenge for that one day, thought Neul Gi.

"We played that once." says EunJae. "We took your candy away since you lost."

"..don't remind me.."

"Aw, Kitty, don't go sulk again.." EunJae says in an exasperated tone.

"Leave me alone! I. Am. Sulking."

"Nooo~! Don't leave me alone!!"

line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line line   line line line line line   line line line line line   line line line 

"So you know english?" L. Joe asks, turning towards Yun Hee. Yun Hee blinks, staring at L. Joe. "Hello? Did you hear me?" Blink blink. "Yah." Blinkity blink-blink. "I'm talking to you." Bliiiiiiiink.. bli-blink. "Hello?!" L. Joe says in english.

"What?" answers Yun Hee.

"..... never mind."


two parts since this is way longer than i thought it would be. ick.

so, for this, i really feel like i need to apologize. my writing seems really rushed and sloppy to me.. i may go back and edit it later but for now..

yes, at least 1 friend your character knows I went ahead and decided," __ knows ___ from _____." or whatever.

i need to think things through a bit better next time though, i hate this chapter with a burning passion.  IM MISSING CHANGJO. NOOOOooooooooo.........