Say kimchi!

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

all english will be bolded~

                                                                              

[Mi-Cha POV]

It was another day of training for us. Another long, long day. I starting to regret eating that rich breakfast.. I plopped down onto the cold, wooden floor and let out a sigh. "Go on.. without me!" I moaned, reaching a hand up and letting it fall back to the floor in a dramatic way. The other girls shrugged and turned back to our choreographer who was currently teaching us the dance for our next song.

I didn't really understand why we had to learn our dance now, way before the song even came out. Our promotion period for Pink Rocket doesn't end for a whole two weeks! We had a shorter promoting period than most other idol groups, but Yun Wei said she had a plan so.. we have to listen to her, right? Yeah, right.


Mi Cha talks to herself from time to time. But everybody does, so it's normal. No worries. She hasn't gone crazy.

OR HAS SHE?

Aww, I'm just jokin'!

OR AM I?

BWHAHAH- /coughchokehack/  agh, i can't laugh like i used to..


My eyes traveled to a camera in the ceiling corner.  "GUYS LOOK WE'RE BEING FILMED." I shouted suddenly, causing Yun Hee to say a word that would surely get her a detention in school.

"WHY in the world would you do that?!" Yun Hee emphasized each word to express her anger. But her anger was quite obvious, so why express it even more?

Mi Ri walked over to where I was laying and her eyes followed my gaze up to the corner. She walked closer to the wall, staring hard at the camera. Then a grin formed on her face and she waved over the rest of the group. The choreographer excused himself(yes, him. a he choreographing a female group dance. that is way more common than it should be.) since he probably sensed the atmosphere. In case you were wondering, at this moment the atmosphere was very awkward.

I slowly stood up, ignoring the sloshing from my stomach, and wobbled over to join the rest of the group. They were milling around and staring at the camera with bored expressions. Before I could say anything, Neul Gi turned towards So Hee and said in plain english, "Hi!"

"Hi!" So Hee responded, smiling.

"I am.. Am-mericahn!" Neul Gi exclaimed.

"Yeah," So Hee raised an eyebrow but continued on, "My name is Open-Mouth Umma So Hee."

"Oh, really?" There was a quick pause. "How's the weathur todayye?"

"Uh.. It's fine."

"An you?"

"Why?" So Hee asked, a puzzled look on her face.

"An you?" 

So Hee grinned and repeated, "And you?"

"Ohh, thank you." Neul Gi said with a nod, then turned to Yun Hee.

I laughed rather openly at the conversation that was just held. Although Neul Gi was indeed fluent in English, the past week had really taken a toll on her memory, causing her to forget some important basics in English.. including pronounciation. To be fair, the only one with no accent whatsoever was Yun Hee, but that was expected.  I ceased my thoughts when Neul Gi opened again. 

"Ohhh, American!" Neul Gi said a tone of worship. "How ah- How ahre you?"

Yun Hee stared at Neul Gi for a moment before shaking her head and walking away. "I have no idea what you just said!"

Neul Gi pouted and turned towards the camera once more. She started to jump up and down, waving her hands. One by one, the rest of us began to join her, jumping and waving. Except Yun Hee. She was off somewhere else. Probably eating. Eating a lollipop. Yep.

"Bye-bye~" The five of us chorused.

Then Mi-Ri jumped as high as she could, and turned off the camera.


Mi-Ri is tall. Very, very tall. But maybe not the tallest.

I can't remember.

Oh, by the way, the author apologizes for a short chapter and long time to update.

She apologizes as well for focusing on Neul Gi. She wanted to get her personality down as well.

She also says that photo 2 won, and the reason for voting will be revealed shortly.

All of the photos will be used.. eventually.

I just broke the fourth wall. LIKE A BOSS.