Chocolate Love part 2

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

Introducing the unknown voice! I hope you like it's sarcasm 8D

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Currently all twelve people were squashed into a small recording studio. And by twelve, it's all of Teen Top and all of Purity. Neither of the groups secretly expanded over the span of one chapter of a few hours, so don't worry. Everything is still the same.

Oh, did you know that Ricky is claustrophobic? Because he is. Being squashed together in a small room with eleven other people doesn't exactly do good things for claustrophobia. In fact, it makes things worse.

...

Oh, you say you knew that already?

...

...

Don't be such a smart mouth.


"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Ricky screams. "I HATE IT! GET ME OUUUUUUT!!"

Although people really shouldn't laugh when someone is having an anxiety attack, the way Ricky's voice cracked made everyone start to laugh. Ricky seemed cute enough to Changjo that he ended up hugging him, increasing the screams from Ricky's mouth. "LEMME GO! LEMME GO!"

"But you're so cute!"

"I'M OLDER THAN YOU!"

"Don't care~"

Ricky continued to claw at Changjo's arms to try and free himself and Changjo continued to squeeze the life out of Ricky. Everyone else(minus the ever stoic C.A.P) was doubled over in laughter, and Niel was actually kneeling(ahah, see what I did there?) on the floor while clutching his sides. "Oh my god.. Ricky, quit freaking out!" Niel manged to say before breaking into another round of laughter.

"C.A.P HYUNG! HELP ME!" Ricky whined.

There was a moment of staring between C.A.P and Ricky before slowly C.A.P's composure broke and be began to laugh along with everyone else in the room. "I.... I'm s-sorry, Ricky-ah!" C.A.P stammered. "B-but you just look so funny!"

At that moment the door opened and one of the stylists came hurrying in. "Omo, Ricky.." She sighed and tugged him out of Changjo's arms. "Come one, let's get you fixed up." She led him out of the room quickly to prevent Changjo from grabbing Ricky again.

"well, since he  can't record I guess we'll take a ten minute break." The sound director's voice echoed in the studio.

"YES!" Cheered Neul Gi. She was the first one to leave the studio, with Changjo hurrying after her.

Yun Hee grinned and in a mocking tone said, "Aigoo, your little Changjo is growing up~" This caused another round of laughter between the older group members before they left the studio as well.


"I've got you, babe~ I call, I call it it chocolate love~" The twelve idols chorused together. After the note the music stopped playing in their headphones.

"Are we done, are we done?" asked Niel. There was the now familiar buzz as the sound director began to speak through the microphone. "Yes, I believe that was it. You all had to record separately various times of the day and even so did your best. We'll edit this all together and make a great song. Fighting!" said the sound director.

The buzz echoed through the studio as the director turned off his microphone. The twelve idols piled out of the recording studio and milled around in the green room.

"We got the dance filmed already, didn't we?" asked Mi Ri.

"Yeah," said Chunji from his place on L.Joe's lap. "Wasn't it weird dancing to only a music track?"

"I thought it was fun." EunJae said.

"Me too, me too!" Neul Gi and So Hee said at the same time.

"It was.. different." Yun Hee mumbled.

"It was kind of weird." admitted Mi Cha. "But it was definately a new experience."

                                                                                                                                                                                      

rushed this because i feel bad about not updating ;~;

i hope you'll forgive me <3

aigoo, some people need to comment this chapter or else you'll get.... A WARNING. that isn't a scary threat but y'know, yeah. rules and whatnot. ;o;

KEEP GOING IM DOING A DOUBLE UPDATE WITH SOMETHIIIING. ---------->>>

i dont ship chunjoe. sorry. but no. considering all of them minus C.A.P are still jailbat it's weird shipping them. e.e except shipping me and ricky, im okay with that heart