The Last Preformance as Six

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

"Wha... You have to be joking," Mi Ri stammered.

So Hee shook her head, gazing sadly at her group mates.

"My grandparents who went missing after the tsunami in Japan," So Hee hiccuped before continuing on. "T-They found them. I'll never know how but they were found a-and.. I need to be with my family."

Silence.

"I'm sorry, guys."

Neul Gi felt her own eyes tearing up at the sight of her "umma" being so sad.

"Were they found dead or alive?" Yun Hee asked bluntly.

So Hee blinked. "Yes."

She sighed, putting a bright smile on her face. A fake smile. She cleared , stood up and said 'happily', "One last preformance is all I ask."


 

 

Everybody had preformed. The MCs stood in front of all the idol groups, smiling into the cameras.

"Well, it's time to announce our winners for today!" the female MC exclaimed, holding up an envelope.

"Yes, and the votes were extremely close. The digital sales were what helped this group win," the male MC chuckled. "One member of our winning group has hair the color of red velvet cake.." Suddenly there were deafening screams from the crowd. The girls of Purity looked at each other in shock.

The female MC opened up the envelope and announced quite loudly, "CONGRADULATIONS TO PURITY!"

The girls joined in their fans and started to scream, jumping up and down and hugging. The tears flowed freely as Mi Ri accepted the small trophy and boquet of flowers. She took an offered microphone from an MC and took in a deep breath.

"Thank you, Lillies, for giving us such a wonderful gift," Mi Ri choked out. "Y-You may have noticed how our member So Hee has her hair colored differently than us(pretend please.. ;n;) and.."

She smiled through her tears and passed the microphone on to So Hee.

"I'm going on hiatus," So Hee said.

All at once So Hee was engulfed in hugs, some from idols she didn't even know. Her group mates were the ones directly hugging her as other idols squeezed in.

"She'll be back, so don't worry!" Mi Cha said.

"When Purity comes back, we'll be six again!" Yun Hee declared.

Eun Jae broke out from the suffocating hug, the microphone in her hand. "We love you guys~!" she yelled.

Neul Gi broke out as well and stole the microphone. She laughed, "I think we just stole the show!"

As the show ended all the idols seperated from the hugs, saying goodbyes even though they didn't know each other or were usually rivals. It was like one big peace fest as the idols joked around with each other.

It was a good way to say farewell.


gaiz dont kill me for a really bad ending. ;~~~;

...OH. YOU DON'T THINK I MEANT THE STORY IS OVER, RIGHT?

HELL NO PURITY STILL HAS MORE ANGST TO GO THROUGH. That award was just a small break for what's to come. mwahaha. at the end everything will be okay, though. <3 happy endings galore~~