Mission....

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

When Yun Hee arrived back at the dorm, she didn't expect a sobbing Neul Gi to run past her. Nor did she expect Eun Jae to be sitting in the small living room practically having a panic attack. She also didn't expect to see Mi Ri soaking wet and standing outside on the balcony.

"So Hee won't let me in until I'm dry." Mi Ri mumbled, seeming extremely angry. She was leaning her upper body over the railing and wringing her hair out. Massive amounts of water came pouring out and eventually landed on some man with a large and slightly chubby head.

"SEE? THIS IS WHY WE PURCHASED A WATERPROOF CAMERA!" His yell is possible to hear all the way on the fifteenth floor where Purity resided.

"Simon—" A woman began.

"NO. NO, MARTINA. I AM SOAKING WET AND SO IS SPUDGY. CARE FOR YOUR CHILD."

The couple began to laugh and continue walking to who-knows-where. That was when Yun Hee noticed the dog the man named Simon was carrying a fluffy white dog with an odd green streak in his fur. That wasn't weird at all.

Mi Ri glanced at Yun Hee and with a wave of her hands said, "You didn't see anything.." and shoved her back inside.

Yun Hee looked over at Eun Jae who had mysteriously calmed down now. Eun Jae smiled sheepishly and squeaked, "Neul Gi dared me to act like we just went through a war." Yun Hee rolled her eyes and continued into the kitchen.

Why did she go into the kitchen? Why, why, why?!

The entire kitchen was dripping with water and soap suds and all things used to clean. The smell of Lysol was so strong she had to pinch her nose. "Eugh. So Hee, what happened in here?!" Yun Hee demanded. She dropped the bags of ingredients outside the kitchen door and stomped inside.

So Hee looked up from her place on the floor. Her elbows and knees were red with what seemed to be similar to a rug burn, and she had a towel in her hand. "I, err, got a bit out of hand. And then they all got out of hand too and.." She began to wail suddenly and buried her face in her hands. "I'M SUCH A HORRIBLE MOTHER!"

Yun Hee turned around to stare at the PD.

"Mission failed." was all she said before kicking over the ingredients and walking out of the kitchen.

                                                                                                                                                                                      

I TOALLY just mentioned Simon and Martina(Spudgy too!) in a fanfic.

What chu gonna do 'bout it, punk?!

KEEP GOING BECAUSE I FOUND THIS TOO SHORT AND MADE A DOUBLE UPDATE SO WE CAN GET SOME ACTUAL PROGRESS IN THIS THING. ----->>>>