Like a wave

Purity [순도] || Girl Group

Mi Ri sighed in the most dramatic way possible, face squashed up against the mirror. Mi Cha walked up behind her and patted her shoulder gently. "We'll get it eventually." Mi Cha said softly.

"But we need to know it by tomorrow!" Mi Ri whined, stomping her foot for extra effect. "How can we film an MV if we don't know a dance move?!"

"Well, we could stay up all night trying to perfect it o--"

"YES, WE'RE DOING THAT!"

Mi Ri straightened up and dragged Mi Cha back to the center of the practice room then placed one hand on Mi Cha's waist and the other on her back. She massaged those places quickly to loosen up her muscles then said, "Okay, try it out."

Mi Cha pushed her shoulders back slightly and slowly rolled them back, her chest following her shoulders. When the wave reached her stomach she in enough air to flatten her stomach and the wave continued on. When it reached her waist, it stopped suddenly. Mi Cha let out a grunt of frustration and repeated the moves, Mi Ri's hands helping smooth the move out. For a moment it seemed as if Mi Cha would finally succeed in completing the body wave, but it paused for a moment and then her hips popped forward.

"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!" The two yelled at the same time. They switched places and continously repeated the same move, failing each and every time.

Mi Cha pulled her hands away and started to smile.

"What?" Mi Ri asked grumpily.

Mi Cha giggled and slowly moved her hand in a wave motion then said quietly, "Become a wave."

Mi Cha simply stared at Mi Cha for a minute with wide eyes then shook her head and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, wiggling her fingers. Then she pushed her shoulders back and mumbled, "Become a wave.." Mi Ri sighed and hesitated before doing a perfect body wave, with Mi Cha doing the same.

There was silence in the room.

Then the two started jumping around and screaming things like, "THE BODY WAVE! THE BODY WAVE!" and "WE DID IT WE DID IT!"


wae are my endings so weird  ._____.;;

im working on a chapter for sohee&eunjae and a chapter for neulgi&yunhee as we speak!

my updates may be a bit slow though because i have to use my mom's laptop. my computer got a virus and got wiped out. ;~~~~~~; /sobsobsob/

 

MA BOIIIII. *megusta*