Chapter 6

My Life, Your Life, Our Happiness

 

“Jaejoong, are you done?”

Yunho took his bag and ready to leave.

“Yes!”

He fastened his pace till he reach Yunho.

They walked to their office. Passing people in the street, traffic, buildings, for Yunho everything looks the same like before, except one thing, Yunho didn’t walk alone. He had a company beside him.

He chuckled knowing how clumsy Jaejoong when almost got slipped just by a bunch of kindergarten students who running towards him.

Another fact that he got from Kim Jaejoong.

Jaejoong just pouted saw yunho reaction but Yunho brushed his hair softly.

It works to substitute Jaejoong pout with smile.

“Yunho, I’ll be home late tonight”

“Umm. Okay. But may I know what do you up to?” Yunho sounds curious.

“I’ll be going to Siwon place”

“What, do you-“

“Yunho, relax! I just need to grab my things”

“Oh, ok. But are you sure you’ll be alright? What if he tries to do something bad to you?”

“I’m sure he barely does anything to me. It’s Friday night, he used to going home very very late. His company used to keep him stay for internal weekly party”.

Yunho just nodded but his face still shows some wary.

“Do you want me to accompany you?”

“No need. It won’t take long.”

Jaejoong assured him with a smile.

“Ok, Just please call me if you need me!”

“Fine.”

 

                *******************

 

*** Jaejoong’s POV ***

Here I am, in front of the building. Place that took almost all my precious moment ever.

Not a very fancy flat but the content so full of our memories, too much memories.

Every laugh that we share.

Every tear that we shed.

Even every pain that we felt.

It’s all very us for me.

I took the key under the vas in the terrace. We used to keep the key under it.

We decided to put it there just because one silly accident.

One day I lost my key and couldn’t get into our apartment. I waited Siwon because I thought he will be showed up in a few minutes. But he didn’t show up after I waited about an hour. I tried to contact him but to no avail. His cell phone was inactive. So I just waited and waited.

After about 2 hours waited for Siwon, finally he came home.

He shocked saw me in front of the door. Almost frozen because the cruel cold winter.

When I told him the situation his face looked startled.

He told me that he forgot to bring his key.

Since that accident, Siwon said it’s better to put the key over there, under the vas.

And he pretty sure that thieves wouldn’t dare to found out our secret key place.

And I thought that was so lame but luckily no thieves ever lay their finger to our apartment.

But that night, we’re ended up to sleep in a motel across the street.

Remembering that moment was able to give a shiver through all over my body. The moment with him was so real for me. I let tears down to my cheek. It still hard for me to get rid my head of him. Surely, I still loved him and I missed him badly. But this is my final decision. It should be now or never.

I managed to unlock the door but failed completely because my hand was trembling. And the key was almost slipped from my grip.

I tried to get a hold myself. I need to do it now.

Siwon will come soon.

Click.

It was opened. I gave a sigh.

The room looks the same just like the last time I was here. I rushed myself to grab my things. I didn’t have much of it but each time I tried to collect it, the memories of was splashed in my head. My belonging was attached too much with him. 

 

*** End of POV ***

 

Jaejoong took all his belongings. Since he didn’t have many of it, it didn’t put him into trouble bring some bags with his own hands.

He walked out of Siwon’s apartment.

His pace was getting heavier. A part of him wants to turn around and back to Siwon’s. Forgive the man and live forever with him.

But another told him that he needs to live away from Siwon.

Siwon got his chance for many times, and he ruined it.

He moved forward.

He knew he couldn’t be at this unstable state any longer.

His step was halted in front of the dump across the street.

He threw all his belongings that overly related to Siwon.

The bag remained in his hand was just containing his basic needs.

It’s painful see all that stuffs slumped carelessly in front of his eyes.

Those stuffs were presents from Siwon. Present that always brought the happiness in the past.

Again, he reminded himself about his decision.

He loved Siwon, but he won’t ruin his life just to deal with his abusive behavior.

Wiped his tears away, he walked away.

This time didn’t bother to turn around.

He knew he can survive.

 

 

====================================================================================================

Hi, everyone... ^__^

i'm glad if you still bear enough to read my fic.

Hope you like the update..

And please tell me what's on your mind.

Thx...