Chapter 9

My Life, Your Life, Our Happiness

 

Junsu blinked when hearing those words.

He tried to digest what Yochuun said.

It’s not that Yochuun said it unclear, but Junsu just want to make sure that Yochuun was serious with his words. He didn’t want to jump for happiness and found out that it just a prank.

He need a confirmation about it.

Still gazing Yochuun eyes, Junsu came with words, “Chunnie, what do you mean?”

He said that with a cranky voice, his heart was already beating so fast.

Yochuun caressed his cheek gently.

Then kissed that plump lip gently.

He felt like he wants to demand Yochuun to answer his question.

“Su baby, I’m asking you to marry me, so what do you say?”

Junsu was gasping.

He looked deep into Yochuun orbs.

And he found something that he wouldn’t find from any other man; sincerity to accept him to the fullest.

Tears were starting to block his view.

He barely sees Yochuun face right now.

“Junsu, what’s wrong baby? Is it too fast for us to get marry?” Yochuun voice was shaking.

He was afraid Junsu will reject him.

Junsu shook his head.

“Chunnie, I would be very ungrateful person if I reject your proposal. You are my happiness. You are my everything. I love you. And please, marry me!”

Yochuun was grin widely.

They hugged and kissed again.

“I love you Junsu!” Yochuun was mumbling between the kiss.

 

                                ****************************************************************

 

*** Siwon’s POV ***

I stared at our picture. Me and Jaejoong on my cell phone.

Both of us hugged and smile was plastering on our face.

I couldn’t hold my smile, he just so beautiful.

I used to adore his pretty face, but lately I stained his pretty face with bruises.

I thought he deserve it. His pretty face was a sin.

I hate it but I love it at the same time.

 

---- Flashback ------

 

“Hyung, I want to introduce someone to you?” I whispered right after our monthly meeting was ended.

TOP hyung glanced to me, and then he smiled.

“You blushed, he must be someone special right?”

I smiled wider. He knew me so well.

We were very close. He was my senior in university and we got very close since we involved in the same project that our marketing professor gave to us. Actually he already passed that class but he still want to attend it since he intend to master it.

Even though we had a same last name; which is Choi, but our fate seems very contrast.

I was an orphaned with my three little sisters and TOP hyung came from a filthy rich family.

His family had the famous Choi Inc, and TOP hyung was the heir.

But with our opposite fate didn’t affect us to becoming a very good friend. I even considered him just like my own brother.

TOP hyung was like an angel for me.

He helped me get scholarship, my jobs, even my sisters educational needs.

I used to reject all this financial things support, yet he still helps me again and again, till I lost the way to reject it.

He never asked anything as a return!

He said that if I want to thanks him, I need to study and take care of my sisters.

What a great friend I have and I promised myself that one day I would pay everything that he had done to me.

He’s a senior, friend, and brother for me.

I was so grateful.

“Ok, then let me see your lover!” TOP hyung patted my head.

 

                                *************************************************************

 

------ (Still) Flashback ------

 

I sat on the Purple Café chair with Jaejoong sat in front of me. He drank his orange juice.

I smiled noticing how cute he was played the straw with his lips.

We waited for TOP hyung, I want to introduced my lover Jaejoong to him.

We waited more than about 2 hours but he didn’t show up.

Jaejoong started to look uncomfortable. He said he have assignment to do in an hour.

I tried to reach TOP hyung cell phone, but it just answered with the voice mail.

Then I let Jaejoong to leave, I should set another schedule for the three of us next time.

When I exited from the café, I saw TOP hyung was right behind the Purple Café pillar.

“Hyung, ah there you are! We’ve been waiting for you!” I exclaimed.

He didn’t respond it, instead he gave me a stare.

“Hyung… “ I was worried with his attitude.

“Is that your lover?” he asked with the stern voice.

“So, did you see him? Why did you-“

“Is that Kim Jaejoong?” He cut me.

How did he know? As I remembered I never mention Jaejoong name to him.

I nodded, dumbfounded.

“I want him!”

“Hahh?” I was getting confused here.

I need an explanation, but he turned his back around and ready to leave me.

I grabbed his shoulder a little harsh.

He turned around and faced me.

“Yah! Watch your attitude Siwon!”

I was scared like hell when I saw his expression.

“Sorry Hyung, but I couldn’t understand what do you mean you want my lover?”

“Should I repeat it again Siwon? I WANT YOUR KIM JAEJOONG! I WANT HIM!”

I was shocked. I didn’t have any words to say.  

Since then I didn’t know how to react toward TOP hyung. He’s my savior. You can say that my life is belong to him. But his demand seems impossible for me to deal with. He wants my lover. Someone that personally I refused to shared with anyone. Jaejoong is mine. That pretty face is mine. That angelic voice is mine. That lovely creature is mine. Mine and only mine. But what can I do? I want to stand for Jaejoong yet I couldn’t do. TOP hyung involved too much aspect in my life.

 

I was so stressful. I didn’t noticed that my personality has changed drastically. I got easily emotional towards anything. And share this problem with someone else wasn’t an option. I need to carry and solve the problem by myself.

 

All the pressure and problem causing me lost my mind sometimes. I used to get home with anger built in my heart. Jaejoong always tried to be a listener, want to comfort me, and want to ease my burden. But I never treat him well anymore. Instead of appreciated his efforts I abused him. I lost count for how much I threw punch, slap or gave him harsh words. I blamed him. Blaming that pretty face of his that attract someone else but me. Deep in my heart knew that I was wrong, he merely a victim, he knew nothing. He’s pure and innocent. But the evil inside me keep telling me that everything turned this messed because of him. So I keep torture him each time I got pissed off by his attitude. He just cried and begged for his dear life. Seeing him like that melted my heart, soon I got myself on his knee, begged for apologized. He forgave me, but unfortunately I repeated my evil action again and again. Thought he would forgive me like he used to do, I was wrong. He left me for good.

 

----- End of Flashback-------

 

*** End of Siwon’s POV ***

 

                                ********************************************************

 

Yunho and Jaejoong enjoyed their meal.

“This is good”

“Thank you”

Yunho cut the meat in his plate, instead of putting it into his mouth he placed it to Jaejoong plate.

“Yah Yunho, what are you doing?”

“You should eat much, you just too skinny Joongie!”

Jaejoong was about to protest but then he realized something.

“What did you say?”

“You are too skinny!”

“No I mean, what did you call me earlier?”

“Joongie. Why? You didn’t like it?”

Jaejoong was hesitating for a while.

“No, it’s fine.”

Yunho continued to eat his meal again, didn’t noticed that Jaejoong smiled sheepishly.

“Joongie…” Yunho started again.

Jaejoong tried to hold his smile when he heard that nick was spilled from Yunho. Luckily he was munching his food, so the failure of holding his smile was invisible.

“Hmm” he responded it shortly.

“Let’s go out and have some fun!”

 

=======================================================================================================

Hi my lovely reader, hope you like the update....

Comment please... !