Chapter 15

My Life, Your Life, Our Happiness

A lady watched his husband secretly. She pretends to fell asleep, but totally awake to witnessing her husband.  Still laid on the bed, she clearly saw his every action. The later didn’t notice it. He took his shirt off then changed it with a more casual cloth. Combed his hair neatly, and lastly checking it front of the mirror. The lady keeps watching this scene from the very beginning. She wonders where his husband intends to go at this hour. She had a bad feeling about this. She won’t this worry if his husband was having some affairs out there. But he seems not like will having some ‘fun’ with girls at the club. His eyes was seems full with hatred and pain at the same time. She was afraid. Afraid he’ll do something stupid. Even though curiosity took her over she refused to ask. She definitely know the other respond, he’ll just ignored her, acted like she never said anything, or moreover acted like she never exist.

She never complained being treated like nobody by his own husband like this. She knew it from the beginning she never had what a husband-and-wife should have.

Love, the sacred word.

She had married him for almost 6 years. Yes, it was an arrange marriage. If others said how pity she was for marry someone he barely knew, then it was incompletely true. She loves him. Loves him with all her heart. It sounds ridiculous, how come someone can develop such feelings toward another, while the said man was ignorant and loveless. But Hara, the faithful wife was different. She knew Top wasn’t a bad guy, yet he acted like one. Deep inside his heart, he was hurt, he’s lonely… that’s what Hara believe. But the said man never told her anything. And as long as she could stay by his side was enough for her.

As a heir of a Choi dynasty, Top was demanded to have his own heir. Hara was so happy when she found out that she was carried Top’s baby inside her. A healthy child might bring some contortion to their relationship. When the baby was born, his happiness was disrupted when the doctor told her that her baby is blind and had a heart problem. She was devastated by the bad news, indeed his dream to have a better relationship with Top was just a dream. At first, she believed Top will cast her & her daughter away. Being a Choi, having a handicap child was a disgraceful. She’d ready for what will come to her in the future. Then she set herself to give up and live her life with her beloved daughter by her own. But Top never acts as she had predicted. He loves her child and care for her so dearly. Even though his attitude toward his wife was never change, Hara still feel so grateful for what had happened. She knew what keep Top stay in this house was Hyuri, their only daughter. And she couldn’t ask for more.

 

Top opened his door car, and hopped inside. Back there, there is a black Audi car tailed him stealthy. Hara drove nervously, she couldn’t understand herself why she did it . He never did something like this before, but she just so worried for Top. And she felt the urge to follow him.

Her heart was raced so fast when Top’s car leaves the crowded city and headed to a forest aside the city.

She keep followed him get into the forest till Top stop his car.

Hara was startled by his action, soon she shut his engine off.

There, she saw an old villa, yet still in a good condition.

Top jumped out of his car and headed to the villa.

It’s quite secluded from the town, Hara wondered what he’s doing there.

Hara make sure he took enough distance from Top or she would get busted.

She followed him in silence. Her heart was pounding, hands clenching tight on her own arm. The night was dark as usual but the mist around the forest had successfully made Hara feel scare. She wants to turn around and run as fast as she can, but when she witnessing Top already get inside the villa she forced herself to continue her mission.

She sneaked inside the villa. Luckily the door wasn’t lock, he tip toed to reduce the noise. Actually the villa wasn’t in a bad condition, it’s pretty clean and neat, not much property or interior inside and it’s making the villa even gloomier. Then she heard a voice, it came from a room at the left corner. She took steps to the room. The door wasn’t closed, so she could peep what’s going on inside there.

What she saw next was able to gave her a hear attack. There, she got the view of a man being tied by rope on the chair. And more shockingly, her husband was there standing and yelling to the hopeless man in front of him. She hold her breath, couldn’t digest of what her eyes had captured.

Her voice was ready to jump and scream for a sudden fact in front of her. She covers with her palm, preventing any words escape from .

 

“Please let me go…” the tied man begging. His cheeks were already wet by tears.

“Why should i…, you got to take all the responsibility, I want you to suffer just like him…” Top said in cold tones.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t….” he sobbed.

“What?!! You sorry? Could your sorry get my lover back to himself?? Huhh?? He’s dying. He barely knew me, He even didn’t recognize himself! Can you fix everything huhh? Answer me huhhh!!!!” 

Top slapped his face. Hara was startled. A tear was ready to slide down to his cheek. Hara couldn’t understand about what happened but she felt sorry for the tied man. Even though this feeling make her feel guilty for her husband but she watched it, watched how her husband act as a bad person.

Even though she didn’t know all the reasons behind all this tormenting session, she cannot support Top for his action. He’s not supposed to treat people like that. It’s a crime.

“Top...” she cried, still covered with her palm.

She couldn’t stand anymore, she ready to leave, but what he heard next was able to hold her still.

 

“So I guess you need to experience what GD had experience with. He suffered a lot when those guys him, that’s why I want you to feel it too, feel when stranger touch you forcefully”

Top start ed his shirt.

The other man cried harder.

“No…no…” he cried, struggled to release himself from the rope that tie him tight.

Top grab the tied man chin roughly. Jaejoong as the weakest man sobs harder. His body trembling by each threatened words that Top spilled out.

Top touched his trembled lips, caressed it gently with his thumb.

Suddenly he stopped his action, Top stared blankly to the man before him.

“GD…. “ he mumbled.

Jaejoong was scared yet confused with Top, but still prayed Top will decline his plan.

But in a second Top back to himself, gazed intensely to Jaejoong eyes, he held tightly Jaejoong’s nape to force a kiss but then…

“Stop it!” a hoarse voice echoed behind those two.

“I’m sure that GD guy would never approve your cruel action Top…” Top startled by the sudden voice, instantly he turns around and met the familiar figure.

“Hara…”

Hara moved a head, clenched her fist tightly. All the emotions mixed together in his chest, it’s hurt seeing his husband act this cruel, it’s painful witnessing her husband behave like any other jerk, and it’s heartbreaking to hear her husband claim someone else name as his lover. She gave up for her love but not her daughter. She won’t let Top drowned into the deepest hell. She knew that her daughter needs him so much.

Top loosen his grip onto Jaejoong. He still couldn’t believe that his wife is here, watched every scene he done to Jaejoong.

Hara hold her cry even though she wants to let it out. Gathering all her courage, Hara came approaching Top and held his hand softly.

“Please don’t do this, I know your not a bad person… do you think GD will happy if he found out that you committing such a shameful and inhuman demeanor to him?” Hara calmly confront him.

Top surprised by her words.

“What do you know, he made my lover got , it should be him who got , not him!!!” he yell.

Honestly Hara didn’t know anything about what’s going on back then but she believes that the beautiful man before her wouldn’t do it in purpose.

When Hara tried to calm him down, they heard some noises outside.

“Jaejoong… Jaejoong…!”Someone screams hardly.

Soon the door was slammed hard and a young man appears among them. He panted and breathes heavily, it seems he’s been running to get through here.

“Yunho…!” Jaejoong cried happily when see the young man come for him.

 

======================================================================================================

 

Yeah… I know it such a lame…

Again, short chapter, lazy me…

I gotta admitted I have some difficulties to make Yunho character stronger yet not too heroic (I just want to make him more realistic)

And.. have I told you that comments are loved? Then please do…^_^

Thank you for being a nice reader

 

@ TOPgasm: thank you.. love your comment! well, honestly I don’t think Top was a bad guy, indeed he got his reason for his action, just find out on further chapters, will you?

@ xcaandiihearts: Yay! Yunho go! Don’t worry Yunho will always there for jaejoong bb, hehe..