Chapter 17

My Life, Your Life, Our Happiness

CHAPTER 17

 

There is no way for run away. Then why should I runaway. If it’s then my fault then I will take all the responsibility, I don’t want to living in a fear anymore. It must be ended, right now.

“Top..”

I moved closer,

He tried to get up and this woman is too weak to help him then I offering my hand to help him.

He yanked my hand harshly, which I already expected before. It wouldn’t easy for me, for us.

“Let me help you!” I insisted.

“ you !” he snapped.

Yunho right away stand beside me. I held his hand, reassuring that I’m fine with that.

This faithful woman calmed him down, saying those lovely words towards him and Top with all his strength made a serious attempts to hold his anger.

“I am truly sorry… “ I said solemnly, tears soon running thru my cheeks.

“I never knew that those guys were after me, if I knew it from the start then I wouldn’t asked to change my shift with GD back then…”

I sobbed.

“Then it wouldn’t be happened, and GD wouldn’t having those  ...” I couldn’t continue my lines…

“Yeah it’s all your fault! I’ll never forgive you! I hate you, I wish you had the same or even the worse ----------

 

“I know I deserve all your curses, but I never thought that It would happened. I’m truly sorry… That night I got a fever, so I couldn’t fulfill my shift, I did, I really did asked GD to cover me, but honestly I really didn’t know that those guys were planning something cruel to me, but they mistook me with GD… I’m truly sory..”

I cried again.

Yunho couldn’t help but pitying me.  He rubbed my back tenderly.

“I really didn’t know..” I sobbed.

 

-End of Jaejoong’s POV-

 

Jaejoong sat cluelessly in the couch with arm holding his knee, chin rest above it. He’s been doing it for almost 2 hours already. Eyes fixed blankly to his toe. Mind wandering about his past. About every probability for did this and not did that. Sometimes his body trembling recalling certain moment that he wish he never had. He tried to calm himself down. Exhaling some air and inhaling with a long rhythm.

But the slight tears in the corner of his eyes betrayed him. He definitely still suffers for his past. To be honest he just couldn’t live his life peacefully after the incident. Moreover the missing GD makes everything worse. He tried to find where he was, apart from his guilty towards GD, the GD boy also a good friend of him.

A nudge at his arm, snaps his reverie. Jaejoong blinks for a moment until he realized a cup of warm chocolate was shoved in front of his face. He drifted his gaze to the owner of the hand. And met a very genuine smile across the owner face.

“Warm chocolate should be a good company!”

Jaejoong took the cup from Yunho’s hand and held it in his own. Yunho smiled slightly and ready to turn around, letting jaejoong back to his reverie. But a hold around his wrist stopped him abruptly.

“May I get a real company?” he asked shyly.

Yunho pursed his lips. Without saying a word he moves his limb to face jaejoong and jaejoong set a space for yunho in the couch.

 

Jaejoong brought the cup to his lips and took a sip of it.  Feeling the warmness and sweetness of its content. In the other hand yunho caress his almost empty cup. Eyes lingering to his lap.

They sat in silence, without saying anything, but each other knew their presence definitely bring comfort to each other.

-----------------------

 

“So, how is your mother?Is she getting better?”Mr Lee asked Jaejoong right after the meeting was end.

Jaejoong perplexed by a sudden question, but the cue in Yunho’s eyes made him follow the game.

“Ah yes Mr. Lee, she’s getting better day by day, thanks for your concern!”

Jaejoong bowed politely.

With that said, Mr. Lee patted jaejoong back and told him to be patient till his mother fully recover.

Right after Mr. Lee glanced toward another attendance, Jaejoong mumbling ‘thanks’ to Yunho.

 

------------------------

“Wow.. Junsu-ah you looks so gorgeous!” Jaejoong exclaimed when he entered Junsu’s room. Adoring Junsu’s appearance in front of the mirror.

“Aish..hyung, you surprise me.. Knock first at least!”

Jaejoong simply ignored his dongsaeng protest, his eyes keep glued to Junsu’s tux!

“I may tell, Yoochun is the luckiest man in the world!”

“Yah hyung, you exaggerating, but thanks anyway!”Junsu smiled, he held Jaejoong hands in a friendly manner.

“Are you ready to be Mr. Park today?” Jaejoong teased, Junsu blushed hardly.

“I’m so ready…”

---------------------

The priest soon announced both of the lovely couple as a husband & wife. Yoochun keep smiling all the time while Junsu’s face drew clearly how grateful he was for having Yochuun as a partner for a life time.

The newlywed waved their hands when passing Jaejoong & Yunho, smile still plastering their face.

“They’re surely happy!” Yunho mumbled, which Jaejoong caught it clearly.

“Definitely…”Jaejoong answer it shortly.

Yunho glanced a shorter man beside him. Before averted his eyes back to the happiest couple, he said solemnly... “You should be happy too”

“I know..” Jaejoong feels his cheeks burning for no reason.

 

                                                          =================================

 

I’m horrible.. yes I know…

Bad in progression… indeed..

Readers.. I’m sorry for lacking in everywhere >.<

But I’m still craving for your comments & feedback…

Thank you for you who keep reading (  is there any..?)