Chapter 14

My Life, Your Life, Our Happiness

Flashback

 

***Siwon’s POV***

I heard someone knocking my door. I hurried my self run to my door

“Yeah, I’m coming…”

I opened the door, and…

“Hyung…!”

I saw my TOP- hyung, he looks so desperate. He never been looks like this before.

“Siwon…”

He hugged me.

I was startled by his sudden move.

I hugged him back.

“What hap-“

“I want you to bring Kim Jaejoong to me!” he hissed.

I released myself from his hug. He almost fell on the floor. Luckily I held his arm so he wouldn’t hit the floor. I lift his upper arm, force him to stand properly. When his face about an inch from mine, I can smell alcohol that still lingering strongly on his mouth.

“Hyung, why-why do you want him so bad right now? I thought you’ll take a slow pace to get to know him?” I stuttered, not even knowing what I said.

He chuckled.

“Why should I get to know him? I just need him to stay close to me, so one day I’ll get my revenge to him!”

“Wh- “ I don’t get anything about what he said.

“I… don’t, I thought-“ I tried to speak again, but failed. It’s all just too confusing for me.

He ignored my confused state. Passing me, he made himself to my couch and lay down there.

“Hyung…” I approached him, my voice sounds demanding.

He closed his eyes.

I was about to urge him again, but then he mumbling something that makes my ear couldn’t believe what I just heard, “My love was being by a bunch of , and it’s all because of him! That Kim jaejoong! Then I’m going to get him and make him pay for this”.

I was shocked hearing those words. When I was about to force him to explain to me, he already fell asleep.

 

***End of POV***

                                                            ===============================

 

Siwon walked with no purpose. His mind still trailing TOP words a few times ago. He couldn’t digest everything about what he said.

‘His lover was being ? Who’s his lover? How could that happened? When was that happened? How could jaejoong related with the ravishment? What revenge that hyung planned to do? ’ a thousand questions popped up in his head. All the curiosity was play in his head.

‘He has a lover?’

He surely know TOP is a married man but seems never loves his wife. And it sounds logic if he has someone else he sincerely loves. He thought that Jaejoong was someone he had crush with. But if he planned to get revenge to jaejoong, then he was being a fool for keep thinking that way.

Siwon tried to figure out the answer, but only met with a dead end. Without he noticed he already stand in the traffic light together with a young man that ready to get across the street.

“Arrrggggghhh!” Siwon scream abruptly. His scream loud enough to makes a man that stand right in front of him turn his head around in annoyance.

Siwon was startled seeing the young man face.

“You…” Siwon hasn’t finished his words when the young man hailed him with bunch of harsh words in one breath.

“Yah,,,you stupid, retarded, ignorant, impolite,……………………………”

Siwon only stared him in disbelieve. He met again with the ferocious man that he met when stalk jaejoong!

“You !” he made a finishing blow then walked off.

Siwon was still standing there dumbfounded, swallowing all his fierce words for him.

 

                                                               ============================

 

After walking without any direction, he ends up right in front of changmin’s apartment. Changmin let him in with no hesitation.

“So, hyung. What’s bring you here?”

“Umm… nothing, I just want to pay a visit you Changmin-ah,” he lied.

Changmin just nodded. Hide his feelings for doubting his hyung. He knew, his hyung was in deep thought of something but he won’t force him to blurt it.

“Fine then enjoy the TV show, I need to clean my room. My cousin is planning to stay here for a while, and he such a fussy for tidiness. So, call me if you need anything!”

He threw the TV remote control to Siwon then leaves his hyung with the TV turn on.

His eyes still glue to the screen, but not his mind. He was confused about what should he do.

‘Is TOP hyung going to commit his plan? Then will jaejoong will be fine? Should he warn him about the plan? But he don’t know exactly TOP’s plan. Then is it right to warn jaejoong? He couldn’t lie but feel like his heart was divided into two parts. He didn’t want jaejoong to be in danger but his other side told him not to betray TOP’.

 

                                                           ================================

 

Siwon came home but found TOP had leaved his apartment.  He doesn’t know why but he had a bad feeling about this. He tried to contact his hyung but only met with the mail voice. His heart was beating so fast, afraid his worst assumption is going to be happened.

Siwon ran as fast as he could toward jaejoong’s apartment (which is actually Yunho’s). But when he passed the grocery store he saw the beauty that he’s been looking for in there. Siwon get himself in, then found himself in front of jaejoong.

“Jaejoong..”

 “Siwon-ah..”

Siwon couldn’t hide the loves that he still had for the beauty. His heart was screaming for him comeback but he knew he was no hope.

 “Let me go! You hurt me”

 “I’m sorry.. jaejoong-ah!” He talked nervously. Actually Siwon didn’t mean to hurt him. He just wants to warn him. So, he held his arm again.

“What are you doing Siwon?”

“Jaejoong-ah, please, we need to talk”

“Siwon, we’re over, just deal with it!”

“No Jaejoong, I-“

“Yes, we’re done Siwon!”

“Jaejoong-ah! I just wanna…”

 

But then there is an ahjumma interfered their conversation. She tried to get some carrots but her leg was tripped and fell towards Siwon. Instinctively Siwon held her, but she just too clumsy and let her hand grab the tray that full of carrots and eventually all carrots fell apart down there.

Jaejoong grabbed this opportunity to runaway and leave Siwon in a dust.

“jaejoong-ah… I just wanna warn you” he mumbled himself. He couldn’t help but felt so guilty for making jaejoong suffer back then, he knew his bad attitude affecting jaejoong’s respond toward him. And a chance to warn jaejoong will be just unfinished good things that Siwon wouldn’t able to accomplish.

 

End of flashback

                                                      ====================================

 

***Yunho’s POV***

 

When I exited the office I saw someone that I surely familiar with. It’s none other than Jaejooeng’s ex. Then the idea Jaejoong with him was popped up in my head. Apparently after stalked Jaejoong for 2 months he fined a way to snatch jaejoong away while I’m not around. But when I scanned surround, I still couldn’t see Jaejoong.

I moved to where he’s standing. I’m afraid he noticed my presence so I stepped slowly.

But then I smelled something fishy here.

Siwon, the most suspected person that caused Jaejoong’s missing were here (at least that’s my assumption)! Whether he related or not with Jaejoong’s missing, he must be already got it news. And to showing off his on my territory? That man supposed to be got some guts.

 “Siwon!” I called him, tried to sounds friendly. Honestly I didn’t like him from the very first time but I don’t want to make a scene right now.

He didn’t turned around, instead he walked towards the alley

‘He knew something’.

I was getting impatient.

“Where’s Jaejoong?” I confronted him.

Now his step was halted.

‘So I got your attention now, huh?’ I said to practically to myself.

Now he turned around, faced me with a glint of worried.

‘What’s with that look?’ I said mentally.

“What the Siwon! Where is he?”

Forgeting all the manner. I lost my temper. My hand held his collar cloth, forced him to take me seriously.

I felt like I want to threw a punch to his face.

“Where is he?”

He won’t bugging.

Eyes glistening with worry. Yes I’m sure it’s worry.

‘Did he worry that I will hurt him?’

Then...

“He must be took him away” He said almost audibly.

I was shocked.

‘He?’

 

***End of POV***

 

Yunho stared Siwon in disbelieve eyes. He tried to swallow every Siwon’s explanation. It sounds like a crap, but yet something surely makes sense. In other hand, Siwon couldn’t believe himself for blurting everything out to Yunho who he barely knew. He did it not to avoiding Yunho’s accuse for Jaejoong missing. Instead he let Yunho know the truth because he knows this man can do something that Siwon couldn’t do.

“How do I know you’re not made this up?” Yunho inquired.

“Yunho-shi, I know it sounds crazy, but I think Top hyung had took Jaejoong away, that’s what he said to me before!”

He stared Siwon suspiciously and Siwon not that fool to not noticed it.

“Yah, whatever! I already told you the truth! I thought you’re the one who can save him. but I guess I was wrong”

Siwon turned his back ready to leave Yunho.

“Wait! Why did you do this? I’m sure you can do it by yourself right away after you knew he’s missing?”

Siwon gave a heavy sigh. He hates to say it at this moment.

“TOP-hyung have my life… well actually not just my life, it’s me and my family’s. He always supports me and my family, in financial of course. If he finds out that I betrayed him. He would destroy my family life. I couldn’t imagine my sisters have to live in poverty.”

“Hmm I thought you still love jaejoong…”

Siwon avoided yunho’s eyes, gazing the grayish sky above.

“You can say that I’m a coward…” he bites his lips.

Yunho didn’t need to hear the rest, he knew Siwon felt his pride was scattered. But the love that still remain in his heart force him to make a single action to save Jaejoong.

‘Do you have any idea, where did he take him?”

 

========================================================================================================                                          ==============================================


So, pls do comment...

thank you...*bow*

 

@ MiszCJung: hope you get the answer on this chapter :)

@ TOPgasm: ahhh, glad i can deliver the emotion to you, pls continue reading..

@ chu_david: hmm, i dont know... will jae be fine? let's see later, shall we? :P

@ xcaandiihearts: yayyy! i love u to bb,,and yah pls dont force youurself work in the midnight..