Chapter 11

My Life, Your Life, Our Happiness

Here’s the short chapter from me…

Sorry, for make it so short

Pls do comment!

I need some support here,,,hehehe

 

============================================================================================

 

“So?”

“Errr-”

“When will be the time?”

“Hyung-ah… !”

“What? I already gave you so much time and I cannot wait any longer!”

“But why him hyung? You can get anyone you want”

“Siwon-ah, what else? He’s pretty, ah God, he must be good in bed!”

“Hyu-..”

Siwon was stuttered, his eyes was teary now.

“Hyung, you know I loved him so much”

“For God sake Siwon, I don’t care if you loved him with all your heart… I really don’t care! I just want him”

“……”

“This weekend I’ll be going to Tokyo, and I’ll pay a visit your sister, it seems that she needs more allowance since her college cut her scholarship, you don’t want her to fail in study huh?”

Siwon keeps silent, his head hung low, he didn’t know what to say. TOP had all his life.

 

                                =======================================

 

 

TOP laid himself in the couch. He closed his eyes. In an instant, his mind was travelling to a memory when he was laughing and playing with a blondy boy. He tried to hide in a tree, but the blondy boy was faster than him, he threw the snow ball to his face.

Then his laugh was echoed laudy.

TOP ran closer to the younger boy, tried to pay back his act.

The blondy saw his coming and cover his face hurriedly. TOP noticed how cute the boy in front of him.

Instead of threw his snow ball to his face, he held the younger boy tightly.

“Yah, what are you doing?”

“Shhh”

He held the smaller boy tighter.

“Hyung-ah..”

“GD, I think I’m in love with you..”

He didn’t wait for the blondy boy to answer it, he grabbed his chin and planted a soft kiss to his lips.

TOP awaken from his memory.

He didn’t realized tears already stain his cheeks.

 

                                ==========================================

 

***Siwon’s POV***

 

I d my pocket, searching for a pack of cigarette, but found nothing. Then I remembered I left it on changmin’s table this afternoon. I cursed myself. But eyes still glued to a pretty boy that standing across the road. It’s been two month I sneaked around this road to watch that pretty boy who used to be my boyfriend, the love of my life, Kim Jaejoong leaving his office. But since the first time I stalked him, he never been alone, that bastard who act like a hero always there beside him.

‘Why they always together? Are they into something? Job issues of course not a reason. Are they in some kind of special relationship? Nah, it can’t be.’ Thinking about this possibility makes my heart boiled.  We’ve broke up, well yeah it’s him who wants to break up with me, I never approved it.

I wanted to talk to him, explained everything before it just too late

I wished he could understand.

But I don’t know how to explain it…

“Get away from here!” a voice echoed in my ear.

Is it a delusion or-?

I turned around and see a woman with both her hands on her hips.

She looks mad.

“What?”

“You! Get away from here!” she snapped.

“Yah! Why do talk so rude to me! Don’t you get some education to talk politely? And beside, you don’t have any rights to cast me away from here!”

“Hey, you, Mr. Stupid, I talked to you properly before but it seems that your small brain didn’t catch a good manner! And also, I have all the rights here, I’m the owner of the florist that your fat leg makes my precious flower scattered around here!” he said, pointed all the mess in my feet.

‘Ooo, this is bad’ I said mentally.

“Err, Miss, I know maybe I was wrong, but you don’t have to yell at me like that, you’ll get wrinkle very soon!”

She silent and I swear she looks getting angrier.

I saw her take a deep breath.

“Donghae! Call police, we got a stalker here!”

‘What? What?’

She turned around when my confuse face needs some explanation.

He halted and came to face me again.

“You’ve been here for this past 2 month for stalking some one huh?! Don’t you think I didn’t notice it! You ert! And yah one more thing, I’m not a woman” he grinned evilly.

She leaved me alone in dust. I mean he.

Gosh! He gave me a heart attack. He such a scary man.

“Heechul-hyung, where can I get the police number?”

A teenager boy running towards him.

 

                                =================================================================