Chapter 2

My Life, Your Life, Our Happiness

All of a sudden, Jaejoong placed himself behind Yunho. For a moment Yunho was wondering about his action, but tend to get over it once he noticed Jaejoong facial expression was terrified. Seeing another man approaching their position, Yunho had no idea what other man up to.

“Jae…” the man called his co-worker, this time with the firmer tones.

Jae kept his figure covered by yunho body. Yunho could feel his arm was held tightly by the raven guy behind him.

“Jae, let’s go home!” he tried again.

“No. Leave me alone! I had enough! I don’t wanna see you again!”

Jaejoong said almost yelling. In a second Yunho heard the shorter man was sobbing. Did he crying?

Yunho tried to turn head around so he can face jaejoong when another man came with another words.

“Jae, you have to come with me like it or not!”

The other man looks impatient with the current situation.

He tried to get Jaejoong by force.

Jaejoong held Yunho’s arm tighter in result, refusing to leave yunho barrier.

Jaejoong body was shaking, he definitely need a protection.

“Hmm... Sir, I don’t think it’s a good idea if you take him forcefully!

Finally after a long pause, Yunho came with words.

The other man stopped his action. He threw a glare to Yunho.

“Who the hell are you?! It’s not your ing business, so get your filthy out of here!”

“Frankly, I’m just his colleague, and I don’t have any ing business with his other life, but if you make a wrong move with my colleague that make him unable to work properly by tomorrow and make my project fail very badly, then I swear I’m not gonna let you go home with a complete organ of yours!”

The other man shocked. Didn’t expect such words came from a neat figure in front of him.

‘He just bluffs bluffing!’ he tried to convince himself.

But a handsome tall man gave him a deathly glare.

He was about to say something when he realized people starting to gather around them and whisper some harsh words toward him.

Obvious! He’s the antagonist one.

“Ck!” he hissed.

He stared jaejoong eyes, hard to leave without the raven guy. But jaejoong didn’t care to give a look.

He sighed.

“I’ll be waiting for you at home!”

He turned around to leave but stopped to add, “Forever…”

 

*******************         

 

Yunho slowly turned around jaejoong’s body to face him.

“Are you ok?”

Jaejoong only gave him a nod.

Yunho saw tears was wetting his face. Jaejoong tried to hide his messy face by sweep it with his hand.

He liked to ask several question to the raven guy but he held himself. Back again, it has nothing to do with him. If Jaejoong need a help he would asked it by himself. Moreover, he just his new colleague by today.

“Jaejoong, it’s late already, I need to go home. Do you want me to take you a cab?”

No reply. He even had no idea if jaejoong heard his words.

“Jaejoong..!”

Still silence.

“Kim Jaejoong..!”

 He looks paused permanently.

“Ok, I’ll be leaving now!”

Yunho feel terrible leaving Jaejoong that way but he had no option left. The smaller man kept on stoning.

Yunho took few steps ahead but a firm grip in his arm stopped him.

“I have no place to go!” The raven guy said almost audible.

He bites his lower lips. With confusing look he tried to read the other expression.

His eyes somehow hit Yunho heart. Those big doe yet swollen eyes begged to stay put for him, but no other words came from jaejooong lips.

“Then go home with me!” The dark brown hair guy replied.

He placed his arm around jae shoulder. Assuring the smaller man that nothing should be worry when he is around.