Groceries

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I took the junction from my neighborhood, the presence of Sehun startled me. “Aish. You always like to do that.” I said, placing a hand to my chest calming down my heartbeat. Sehun was with a bright smile. He recovered already?

“You’re not sick anymore?” I asked placing a hand to his forehead then to his neck, checking the temp of his body. “Perfectly hot.” I muttered. “What did you say?” he snapped. “Eh-eh, I mean, perfectly warm.” I corrected my words. He just chuckled. I rolled my eyes, totally annoyed with this guy.

“Where are you going?” he asked as I proceeded to the bus stand. Tired enough to drive actually. “I need to buy something.” I said as I waited for the bus. He stood in front of me, blocking my sight. I glanced to him and he just shrugged. The bus arrived. I went into the queue but Sehun held my wrist. “Just come with me please.” He pleaded. I shrugged his hand off. “I can go by myself.” I replied. He then pulled me out of the queue; some people are looking at me due to the actions. “What are you doing?!” my tone raised a bit. He said nothing but dragging me to his car. “Hey let me go!” I struggled in his tight grip but no avail.

As we reached his car, isn’t this Sunny’s car? The first thought came into my head. Then he pushed me against his car. My back touched it. I cringed a little, due to the pain that I got because of the fell this morning. I faced him, looking at him straight in the eyes. I was pinned in between his hands. “Get in.” he ordered. I was about to gave him a what face but he’s quicker than me. “I said get in.” he ordered again, but this time with a softer tone. I rolled my eyes and just followed, worrying that if I refused, he’ll harm me publicly.

“Where do you wanna go?” he asked while I just looking outside the glass window. “Mall.” I answered a word, and I can feel he sped up.

We reached the mall and he just followed me behind. We went into the grocery sections. Mom asked me to buy a few things before. I pushed my trolley to the wet departments. I turned to my back and I can see that Sehun keep on following me behind while his eyes glued to his phone. This is the chance.

I sped up a little and took a corner, disappearing from his sight. Hope he didn’t follow me anymore. I cheere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter