Hong Kong

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, I received a call from an unknown number. Who’s it? The number called me many times these few days and sincerely, I quite curious about it. I decided to reject the call, afraid if that’s someone planned to harm me. This afternoon I have to go to the Elle Magazine department. They invited me to make some interview about my gallery and how it starts.

“Boss, the next schedule starts at PM3.00. You should go there maybe in PM1.30.” Kyungsoo informed me. I nodded. I looked at my wrist watch and it shows PM12.30. It’s still early. “You both will take care of the gallery?” I asked my workers. Kyungsoo and Sunny nodded. So sudden, I received a call from Sehun.

“Ne yoboseyo?” I picked up the phone while checking my gallery income for this month. After the Walk Show, my sold rose drastically as many of the female starts to buy my heels.

“Hana. Where are you?” Sehun on the other hand. “I’m at my gallery. Why?” I answered. “I’m on my way to the airport.” Sehun replied. “Airport? Why?” I puzzled and looking at Sunny who is busy with her works. Sunny didn’t want to send her brother or what? “I’m going to fly to the States. I got an offer and we have to shooting there.” Sehun explained. “Oh…” then I walked into the store. Need some privacy.

“Sunny’s not going to send you?” I asked him. It’s really weird. Isn’t Sunny going to send her brother? “No. I didn’t allow her to.” But why? “Oh. If you want her to, it’s okay. I can give her a half-day leave today.” I replied. “It’s okay. Are you busy?” Sehun asked. “I’m not so busy. Why?” “Can we meet for awhile?” Sehun asked. “Okay I’m free till PM1.30 and after that I have an interview. Where do you want to meet me?” I answered. “I’m in front of the bubble tea shop near your gallery.” Sehun stated.

-

“Sehun ah!” I greeted him as I nearing him. “Anyeong Hana ah!” Sehun cheered. “When is your flight?” I directly asked before anything. “It’s another one hour. Still lot of time. Want some?” Sehun offered his bubble tea. It’s choco. “Choco? Ah I love choco flavor.” I smiled. “Really? Me too.” Sehun smiled too.

“Why do you want to meet me?” I asked. “Nothing. Just want to see you in person.” Sehun answered. “Oh okay…” I oww-ed. There was about ten seconds’ silence. An awkward one. “I think I have to go now.” Sehun said looking at his wrist watch. “Really? Okay then.” I smiled. We both walked to his car. “You gonna left your car at the airport?”. “Yes. I don’t want to trouble Sunny.”

“Sunny is a good employee. She’s so hardworking.” I praised her. Sehun chuckled. “Just like his brother.” I patted his hand lightly. “Keep on dreaming.” Sehun chuckled again. “Okay i’ll go first. See you next week.” Sehun bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter