Morning~

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was stirred up in my sleep as I felt my face is burning. I opened my eyes and encountered with bright lights from the balcony. The sun rose already. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my hands up in the air. Despite the wake, I still yawn.

I got up from the bed, stay in the position of sit. I looked around and noticed that I’m alone on the bed. “Where’s Sehun?” is the first thing I said earlier in the morning. I combed my messy hair and push away the duvet, getting off the bed.

First, I went to the balcony. Do some light exercise to refresh myself. Sehun left the door open, maybe for my comfort. Next, proceed to the bathroom. Washing my face and brush my teeth. I thought of taking a bath but I didn’t have any clothes here, and Sehun didn’t left his clothes for me, so I just put off the think.

I twisted the doorknob and bumped to Sunny. “Uh? Unnie, you have woke up.” She smiled to me and I did the same. I felt awkward all of a sudden.

“Where’s Sehun?” I asked her. “Sehun oppa had already left for work few minutes ago. You just late for a few tiny minutes.” Sunny answered. Work? Since when did he have a work here in Korea?

“Work? What work? I thought he’s a model?” I tilted my head a little. “He didn’t tell you yet? He’ll take dad’s place at the company soon. So now, we can conclude that he’s training himself to be a CEO at the company.” Sunny explained.

Oh yes. I just remembered what my mom told me before. He quit the model job and works at his dad’s company. How can I forget?

“Well, what is the company all about? Business?” I asked Sunny, got interested. “Sehun oppa will explain to you soon.” She winked. “And here unnie, your clothes. Sehun oppa asked me to lend you some clothes since you don’t have any spare.” She handed me a pile of clothes.

“Gomawo Sunny ya.” I smiled and thanked her. “No problem. You’re my unnie instead.” She smiled.

“Later on, please come down to the kitchen to eat. Mom’s not home and she didn’t know about you spend a night here.” Sunny winked again. Oh? So Aunty didn’t know? I bet she’ll get mad if she knows. “Sungjae is at school. So no leakers.” Sunny winked again. I just chuckled at her cuteness.

“Thank you, Sunny.” I smiled. “It’s okay. You’re welcome.” Sunny replied and went into her room.

I sighed and went into the room again to get change.

-

I finally reached home by the taxi. I don’t inform Sehun about my way back home, I don’t want him to disturb me anymore by sending me home. I just wanna spend my day today by myself, alone. I want to pamp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter