Trauma

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked into the mirror and examined my neck. The hickeys didn’t even show any signs to fade or even disappear.

Last night, I didn’t even take one minute to sleep. Sehun keeps on calling me till 1 in the morning. I know that he wants to apologize but I don’t want to be disturbed by him for the time being.

My stress become overload that I can’t hold myself.

“Argh!” I cried as I let out my anger. The next thing I can see is all my cosmetics were scattered on the floor along with scattered pieces of glass. I fell on my knees and I cried hard, remembering what Sehun did to me last night.

The door of my room flung open and Luhan came to me.

“Hana? What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Luhan concerned.

I cried, not minding everything around me.

“Hana, what’s wrong? You bleed.” Luhan whispered to me and went out. He came back with some bandage and tape along with some ointment. For a second, I wonder where he got those things.

“Give me your hand.” Luhan commanded me but I was weak enough to follow. Realizing that, he carefully took my hands and blew some air just to comfort it. I looked at him through my hair.

Do I like you, Luhan? Do I really love you?

“Okay finish. I hope that’s okay.” He gave me a big smile as he finished. I looked at my neatly bandaged hands. I injured myself? Then I could feel the pain. “Ahh.” I ouched, realizing the stinging pain. “You’re okay?” Luhan again, concerned. I nodded.

He helped me to my bed. Placing me in the right place and covered my body with the blanket.

“If you still feel the pain, I assured you to go to the clinic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter