The First Day

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hana ah! Aunty Lu’s son came. How could you left him alone at the door without inviting him in, huh? Now go prepare. Breakfast is ready. Come down and eat.” My mom shouted through the door. She really shouts. And it was too loud. I sighed and decided to take a quick bath, just to lower down the temp of my body which is burning up due to the shame. Oh I don’t want to remember what happened just now. Sigh.

“I never thought that you are coming.” My mom cheered at the table. We all five sit at the same table for breakfast. Lucky for Luhan, he came when my mom was preparing breakfast. Or not I’ll let him starve. “I’ve planned on visiting you both, Uncle, Aunty. I purposely didn’t call you so that it would be a surprise.” Luhan politely respond to my mom. “And I never thought that I could also meet Suho hyung and Hana here.” He added and looked at me.

I could feel a pair of eyes is looking at me. I lifted my head up from my plate which I use to hide my face from Luhan and looked around. I found that Suho oppa is looking at me. Smiling cheekily while munching his food, twirling his eyes around silently teasing me. I get annoyed and decided to kick his leg.

“Ouch!” suddenly I heard Luhan ouched. His face showed that he’s in pain. I peeped down the table and realized that I kicked his leg, not Suho oppa. I face palmed myself, regret at my decision. From the corner of my eyes, I can see that Suho oppa covering his mouth. I don’t know whether he’s preventing himself from throwing out the food that he had munched or silently laughing at me. Yes, he’s silently laughing at me. A tear escaped from his eyes. Deadly laughing at me. So funny, huh? I’m annoyed.

“Luhan, are you okay?” my mom concerned. “Yes I’m okay.” He said while rubbing his skinny leg. He peeped down to the table and I acted like nothing happened. He looked at me, suspecting that I’m doing it since I sit opposite to him but I’m not. Cough.

-

“When did you arrive here?” my mom asked as she sipped the coffee from her cup. “This morning. I called Hana but…” he stopped for a second. “She didn’t answer.” He added, smiling. Me, who was enjoying my Microtrip, a game basically, was snapped for a second and looked at him. My mom and dad looked at me. “What?” I asked as I realized everyone’s eyes on me. “My phone dead.” I hope my kiddy excuse work. I back to my game. I could hear Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter