5 Years Later

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well everyone, the story quite boring so i'll make very fast forward. okay :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 years past and i graduated from my universities. Yes, it is very fast forward. But who cares. University's life is so boring. I dont know how Suho oppa can handle it. Maybe because he's a smart boy. Talking about Suho oppa, he's now handling my father's business in Korea. He graduated two years earlier than me remember? 

Youngji, well, she got a golden chance to further her studies in New Zealand. And she went there. I feel grateful that she didn't forget her roots. Instead of going back to London, she always come back to Korea to meet her friends, although her family has imigrated to London to his brother's. 

Byun Baekhyun, who doesn't know him. A famous fashion designer in Korea. His label, BBH Pro, got a rave by the Koreans in their winter outfits. Baekhyun owned his own gallery at Seoul, which is going to set up the branches around Korea. He's really, really successful, within a year. 

Me? Ahh.. What about me. Well, i went to Beijing. I mean, i stayed there. I owned a shoe gallery, just like Baekhyun, but others handling it. I paid their salary and the money from profit comes into my account. Cruel, isn't it? No it's not. Because i'm the founder of all that shoes' design. They're under me. They do what i asked them to do. 

I walked through the streets of Haidian. Yes, i stayed there. Why? Because it's close to Luhan's neighbourhood. It's quite funny, i think. I held tight my clutch, repair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter