Oh Sehun, Again and Again

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got a call from my mom telling me that she and my dad will fly to Korea this Saturday. She told me just in case if I’m going back to Hong Kong, because there’s no one home. I have no choices and have to fly to Korea too.

Reading my life, have you ever notice that my life is filthy rich? Haha. I flew from one place to another place just like I’m riding a bicycle. Just like my money came from the leaves at the trees. I chuckled at the fact.

To be honest, my dad always gives me money every month. The amount of money that is more than you’re thinking right now. He told us that he only has these two children, and he didn’t know where to spend his money anymore since my mom is not so demanding about money. So, due to my status who is not working, I received twice amount than Suho oppa. It’s fair because Suho oppa also has his tremendous salary pay every month. While I just depends on my dad’s money.

It’s not that I took advantages on my dad’s kindness. Eventhough I refuses to accept the money, it will always transferred into my accounts. So, before my accounts explode because of the great amount of money, I should spend it. And by spending it, it will make my dad happy.

-

Two days after I reached Korea, I decided to visit Baekhyun. Baekhyun stays in Korea, remember? Only me and Youngji who immigrated. I walked into the mall, looking for Baekhyun’s shop. I looked around and my eyes popped when I saw his label, BBH Pro.

I tiptoed into the shop, not disturbing Baekhyun who is busy treating his customer. I stood behind him and looked around. “Whoa. His collections are no joke.” My jaw was about to drop looking at his clothes.

“Yes miss. Can I help you?” Baekhyun didn’t see my face since I face my back to him. I turned and met his eyes. He tilted his head a little, giving me confusing look. I smiled from ear to ear. Finally I can meet him. Thank God.

“Erm, I’ve seen you before. Did we meet somewhere?” Baekhyun analyzed my face. I gave him a disappointed look. “Baekhyun, it’s me. You forget me?” I said in disbelief.

“Who is this?” he patted his chin, acting like wondering who this stranger is. “Baekhyun, it’s me Hana!” I pinched his arm.

“Hana? Who’s Hana?” he turned, still patting his chin. “Okay fine if you forget me.” I decided to walk away when Baekhyun pulled my wrist. “Yah pabo! I’m just acting. I know it’s you Hana!” he cheered as we hugged and jumped.

“Oh Hana I really missed you. We haven’t met for a long time!” Baekhyun gave me a bone-wrecking hug. “Yah yah yah you’re killing me.” I said and he let me go.

“You’re taller than I thought. What did you eat? I’m trying to be taller right now.” Baekhyun looked at me from head to toe. “I swallowed all my old heels.” I joked and Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “You haven’t change.” Baekhyun giggled. I smiled.

-

“So how’s your business?” I asked Baekhyun who is busy chopping his steak and moved it into his mouth. “So far so good. I’m satisfied. How’s yours? I heard you built up a shoe galaxy?” he replied me smiling.

“No not a galaxy just a gallery.” I chuckled. “But I have stop already.” I sighed. “What? You stop? Why? So pity. You have a bright future, dude.” He his ice tea. “I just wanna relax for the time being. Many things happen lately and it stresses me out. I haven’t work at the gallery for about two months? More or less.” I stirred my drink with the straw. Baekhyun oww-ed.

“So, you told me that your brother has got married.” Baekhyun pulled out a topic. “Yeah. It’s sad you can’t turn up.” I flashed a disappointed look. “I’m sorry. I have to go to America during that time. Does Youngji come?” Baekhyun patted my shoulder. “No she d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter