Guest Coming

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner, I went to my room. Need to be alone. So now I know that the phone number belongs to Luhan. Why did I never try to answer it? “I’m so dumb.” I sighed.

 

“Who’s dumb?”

 

My mom startled me. I turned to look at her. My side leaning against the wall near the window as I gaze at the full moon. It’s moonlight. “No one.” I smiled to her.

 

“My daughter has grown bigger than I thought.” I hugged my mom and, “Mom, why did you say that?” I scoffed. “I never thought you would grow up being like this pretty?” she praised me again. “Mom stop it.” I blushed.

 

“Mom, do you still remember our neighbor? The successful business that stayed a few doors from us at Haidian before?” I asked her. Hope she remembered. “You mean Mr. Lu?” yes. My mom can captured it. I nodded. “Oh. Just call them your Uncle Lu and Aunty Lu. They came here few days ago.” My mom stated which made me total shock.

 

“Really?!” my eyes widen. I never thought that my mom and Luhan’s mom are this close. No wonder that they’re best friends. My mom told me everything about the chronology and now I understood.

 

Aunty Lu and my mom already contact each other since we moved to Korea few years ago. Why don’t I even know about it?! Urgh.

 

Filled with anger, I unconsciously drifted to sleep.

 

-

 

I was woken up by the call of Luhan. Calling me early in the morning. Is he nuts? Urgh. But it’s good that he called me. So that I woke up early and didn’t have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter