Youngji

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days after I reached Beijing, Youngji called me telling me that she’s here. I cheered and we agreed to meet.

I parked my car at the basement. As I walked towards the entrance, the incident when Sehun dragged me to the corner also at this place snapped in my mind. I rubbed the back of my head, feeling goose bump.

From afar I could see Youngji in her red dress, looking so perfect. She looks like a lady. No longer like a nerd girl. London changed her so bad. And I’m glad realizing that.

“Hana!” she cheered as we hugged each other. It has been so long since we all left each other and immigrated. So sad that Baekhyun isn’t here. I sighed realizing that.

“Youngji ah, I miss you so bad. It’s suffering just seeing you through the phone.” I cried as tears start to well inside my eyes. I really missed her.

“Omo omo Hana, I don’t want to see you cry. Let’s just sit first.” Youngji cupped my cheeks and pulled me to sit. We talked about random things and of course about Baekhyun too as we wait for my drink to arrive.

Youngji pulled out a magazine and opened a page. “Hana Hana Hana, you know him? He’s damn gorgeous!” Youngji cheered pointing to the model inside the magazine. I don’t really see it because it was blocked by her glass.

“Just who?” I said my freshly made orange drink with the straw and turned to look at my phone.

“Him! Him! Yah Hana you never turn to me.” from the corner of my eyes, I can see Youngji annoyed face.

I giggled and keep on scrolling my screen, traveling my Twitter. “Who? Just say it. I don’t want you to suffer because I might steal him from you after I saw the picture.” I joked.

“You and your joke. Urgh.” Youngji sighed in annoyed. I chuckled.

“He’s the model for HBA products, mostly clothes. I’m really attracted to him and I wish I could see him. Once in my life and it’s totally enough before I die.” Youngji placed her hands as if she’s praying.

“Yah! What are you talking about? Don’t talk nonsense. Men can’t be really trust.” I said, based on my experience.

“When did I talk nonsense? I talk about my dream.” Youngji pouted.

“You has achieved your dream, dude. You have become a doctor already.” I said poking her shoulder.

“Oh my God. You really can’t differentiate between dream and dream, aren’t you?” Youngji started to muffle things around.

“Dream and dream?” I looked at her in what eyes. She sighed, “Okay you win.” She landed her back to her couch, noticing that she had already lose.

I laughed at her cuteness. If you’re not a friend of her, you might thought that she’s a former super model or something leveled through her appearances. But she really not that if you’re like me, her friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter