Garden

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here?” I asked as I looked at him. “You should be in States now, don’t you?” I added as I put the mascara back to the previous place. He smiled and spoke, “The shooting was cancelled so I came here since you’re here.” I flashed him a big smile. “You’re so naughty.” I poked him and he giggled.

“Where are we going?” I asked as he drove the car. “Somewhere. I’m hungry.” He said as he patted his tummy. I looked around and noticed something, “Where did you get this car?” I asked, turning to him. “You asked like I’m stealing, babe.” He pinched my chin. “Ah bwohya.” I replied rubbing my chin. “You don’t like that? Sorry.” He apologized. Hands intertwined with mine. I just let it be. But he’s acting weird now.

“I borrowed this car from my friend.” He stated. I oww-ed. “How did you know I’m here? Sunny told you?” and he nodded, “Why? You don’t like it too?” I shook, “No. I’m just asking.” And turned away. “You look so beautiful today.” Sehun said and caressed my cheek. It’s sweet I know that but I’m not comfortable.

“Sehun, stop it. What are you doing?” I said warding his hand out of my face. “Sorry.” He said holding my hands. “You’re so mischievous today. There, just stay still.” I put his hand on his lap.  But it didn’t work. He intertwined his hand with mine again.

“I missed you. We didn’t meet each other for so long time.” He whined. “It’s just a few days. Not even a week yet.” I replied. What’s wrong with him? “If it’s a week I could die just for missing you.” Sehun’s romance. I was quite shivered hearing those words. So romantic that gets me annoyed.

-

We arrived at the luxurious restaurant in Hong Kong and Sehun already booked a table for the two of us.

“This place is so great.” I said. “Yes that’s why I brought you here. Just for you, Hana.” Sehun’s replied. I just smiled. I, sincerely, don’t really like having a meal at this kind of place. It’s so luxurious for me.

The next conversation went casual as Sehun loves to joke around and pulled the pranks on me. It’s annoying enough for me but I like it though.

-

“Thanks for the meal.” I said as we walked in the garden together. Less people here. Most of them are lovebirds that went on dating. I looked at the watch and it showed 8.30 PM. I went out for so long. I admitted it.

“It’s okay. I never treat a girl out before. You’re the first and I’m glad you like it.” Sehun gave me a big smile. A very sincere one. “I’ll reply you later on.” I don’t want to owe him. “It’s okay. Just think that’s the gift from me to you.” Sehun replied as he hold my cold hand. “You didn’t bring any gloves with you?” Sehun’s concerned. I shook. “I thought I will be home before 7.” I explained.

“Sorry. I thought you are free for the whole time.” Sehun apologized. “It’s okay.” I flashed him a big smile before he stopped me under a lamp stand. “Sorry for bringing you here maybe late at night.” He said as he held both of my cold hands. “Your hands are so cold.”

I giggled, “It’s okay. It’s still early.” I coaxed him. “You still remember what we talked about at the show right?” he asked. My mind tried to recall what we were talking about. “Maybe.” I tilted my head a little. Sehun chuckled and spoke, “You said to me that you are still single? Do you still?” Sehun asked.

I froze for a moment and stay silent. “Hana ah?” Sehun called out my name. “I… I don’t know.” I looked down. “I love you, Hana.” Sehun’s confession brought me to reality. “W-What?” I shocked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter