A Night Stay

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock showed 10 PM already and we’re still on the road. I think Sehun’s parents and his sibling already reached home, meanwhile me and Sehun still in the car. Sehun stopped by the tux store just now. He said that he had to fit his new tux that he booked few weeks earlier.

 

And do you really need to do fitting at this kind of night? It’s already late. I’m tired and I need a bed. I need to rest. I’m exhausted. Meeting your family wasn’t an easy thing!

 

Sehun came back 30 minutes later. What a long time of waiting. I fell asleep while waiting for him in the car. Seriously. Luckily, he didn’t turn off the engine or not I’ll walk back home instead of waiting for him.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked as he got in the car. “No.” I answered. “What? You’re sick? Your pain came back?” Sehun asked as he put on his seatbelt. “I need a bed. I want to sleep.” I answered, keeping my poker face. “But you’ve already sleep just now?” he whispered the last part.

 

I turned to look at him, anger built inside of me. “You want to send me home or I’ll walk on my own?” I asked, half threaten actually. “You think?” he smirked. I just rolled my eyes and grab my bag and coat, ready to open the door and walk off.

 

“Wait! Wait, honey. Please, I’m sorry. The tailor did some mistakes and I have to correct them.” He said, holding onto my hands tight. “You’re making me annoyed, Sehun.” I rolled my eyes. “Okay let’s go home. Okay?” he sighed and started to drift to home.

 

A few minutes later, “Sehun, we’ve already missed my home.” I said as he just blankly passed the way to my house. He didn’t respond, didn’t even smile. “Sehun?” I called for him. But still, no replies. “Sehun!” I poked him and he turned to me. “Who said that we’re going to your house?” he said and turned to face the road again. “What?” I puzzled.

 

“We’re going back to my house. And you.” he pointed to me. “Gonna stay at my house tonight.”

 

That earned a shock face from me. “What?! I don’t want to. Send me home.” I refused.

 

“Nope. I’m not going to let you stay at your house alone, especially at night. It’s dangerous. For you and your baby.” He shook.

 

What is his nonsense about?

 

“Shut up Sehun. Take a turn and send me to my home.” I refused again.

 

“Look, we’ve reached my house. No turn back.” He said and took the junction to the right, meeting with his great gate.

 

-

 

“No way! Send me home!” I said, kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter