Myungdeong

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days passed, again. I went to school and met Baekhyun, a cheerful person. I can rarely meet him since we’re in different blocks. “I’m going to my grandma’s house this holidays” he cheered. That’s him. Always brag about his grandma’s house and hometown. “Aren’t you bored? You went there almost every holiday” Youngji rolled her eyes. “No. it’s relaxing” he replied. There’s no point talking to him. You can never win.

“How about you Hana?” Youngji asked. “Na?” I asked, shocked. “Yes, you” Baekhyun pointed me with his ice cream scoop. “I’m just staying at home, maybe” I answered and my milkshake. “Home? Won’t you fly to Hong Kong?” Youngji asked again, shocked. “Yes, you” Baekhyun, again, his ice cream scoop. Me and Youngji looked at him with a ‘what’ face. “Why? Okay I’ll stopped.” Baekhyun said as he realized that he keeps on pointing at me. I rolled my eyes. “For what? It’s better to stay at home. It’s tiring being on a plane. And boring” I added, throwing my empty cup into the dustbin. “Yah then what’s the point you bought a high-price phone if you don’t use it on the plane?” Baekhyun scolded, again pointing at me. “I’m just wasting my money. And I don’t want the plane crashed because of me. Yah kemanh. I’m going home. Annyeong!” I said, grabbing my books and left. “Her phone doesn’t have flight mode or what?” they puzzled, still looking at me walking.

---

Suho’s POV

I walked to the library as it reached to the afternoon. I need to return the books that I borrowed few days ago since it’s the deadline. “Suho hyung!”. I turned seeing Luhan behind me. “Luhan ah” I smiled to him. “Hyung, how are you doing?” He’s very polite. “I’m just fine. How ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter