Oh Sehun's Family

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was woken up by the call of Sehun. I rubbed my eyes and realized it is already 10 in the morning. After a little quarrel with Luhan last night, I drifted to sleep. Try to forget all his words. I sort of thinking that he’s drunk or something.

“Hello?” I greeted him with a weak voice. “You just wake up?” Sehun asked. I hmm-ed, stretching my hands in the air and let out a purr. “Aww so cute.” He chuckled. “Shut up or I’ll hung up.” I threatened.

“Okay Hana okay. I bet you didn’t eat yet, right? Come, I want to bring you to somewhere.” He said and I had a what face. “What? Where do you want to bring me to?” I asked. “Somewhere. Just please get up and get dressed. I’m tired of waiting.” He said and I snapped.

He waited for me?

I rushed to my window and saw a Mercedes Benz GLK outside my gate. Then I saw a figure walked and waved to me. It’s Sehun.

“Be fast please?” he said through the phone.

Oh my God this guy is disturbing me early in the morning. So disgusting. I thought.

-

I just looked outside the window while he drove the car. Didn’t even want to disturb him. “Hey?” he called for me as he held my hand but I warded it. “Don’t touch me.” I whined. “I thought you don’t care?” he asked. I just stay silent.

“How have you been? You don’t have any allergy?” he asked as he ran some fingers into my hair. I shook my head hard, doesn’t want him to touch me. But he just pinched my cheek. “Ouch. It hurts.” I said rubbing my sore cheek. Not so hurt actually. He just giggled.

I was hesitant at first, whether to tell him about the sudden pain in my tummy or not. But for my own good sake, I should tell him. He has the right to know.

“I, frequently, got some sudden pain in my tummy.” I said, more to whisper. But the car was silent enough for him to hear. “What? Where?” I can see that Sehun was concerned about me. “In my tummy. At the baby, I think.” I shrugged. “Why? You have some complications?” Sehun’s tone changed into worried one. “I don’t know. I think it’s because I fell, few days ago.” I whispered the last part.

I heard Sehun sighed. “You should tell me earlier. We can go to the doctor.” He suggested. I shook, “It’s okay. I’m fine.” Sehun turned to look at me. “What do you mean by okay? You said that the pain was sudden and frequently happening.”

“I said I’m okay.” I sighed. “And you just want to go to the doctor when it’s too late?” I got scolded by him. I just stay silent, again.

“We’ll go to the doctor when I’m free, okay? I just worried about the baby. And you too.” Sehun intertwined our hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter