A Pair of Guests

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, as soon as I reached my house, I went straight to the sink. Yes, I vomited again.

“Just what’s wrong with me?” I cried, holding the pain in my throat. The waste might scratched the wall of my throat while making their way out of my body.

I sat, leaning against the wall of the bathroom, exhausted. I cried a little, so I wiped the strains of tears that fell from my eyes. When I was about to stand up again, I was startled by the figure of Eunji.

“Oh? Unnie ya? God, I thought you were a ghost.” I blew an air.

“I took a look since the lights were open. Are you okay?” Eunji helped me to stand up.

“Thank you. I’m okay. Just throwing up a little.” I explained, wiping the cold sweats on my forehead.

“You vomited again? Why?” Eunji caressed my back as she led me out of the bathroom.

“I think I ate lots of rice cakes just now. By the way, why are you still up?” I asked, rubbing the back of my head. She should be sleeping? Because they arrived at home one hour earlier than me.

“I want to take a glass of water for Suho oppa. He’s thirsty.” She explained and proceeded to the kitchen. “Suho oppa sure is a spoilt husband, am I right?” I . She giggled and nodded. “Yup. Very spoilt. I’ll go first okay?” Eunji unnie left me there as I took a few breaths before climbing up the stairs.

-

I trembled with my duvet, not minding the phone call. My phone keep on ringing since 30 minutes ago. I hissed and finally picked up the phone.

“Yah what do you want?!” I scolded the dialer, expected that it was Sehun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter