Chapter 8

Return! (A Eunhyuk Love Story)

~^^~ Ga Eun’s point of view ~^^~

 

As she happily walked through the park –almost skipping with joy she sang along to one of her favourite songs. “I don’t care 그만할래 니가 어디에서 뭘 하던. 이제 정말 상관 안할게 비켜줄래. 이제와 울고불고 매달리지마 cause I don’t care eh eh eh eh eh~”(2NE1’s ‘I don’t care’)

She suddenly stopped when she spotted Eun Hyuk waiting for her outside the café. She hurried over to him and casually pulled out the seet next to him from under one of the café’s tables. He shot her a shy, almost embarresed smile. “So,”Ga Eun started still sounding over the moon. “What was it you wanted to talk about?”

Eun Hyuk straightened up. “Well, stop me if you think I’m out of order or this is too personal but…”Ga Eun could tell what was going to come next. “Could you tell me a little about Jia Lian’s ex?”Ga Eun’s grin dissapeared. “What!?”she said loadly sounding a little rude. “Ummm…I just wondered…mabey if I knew a little about him I could help Jia Lian get over it and stuff.”Eun Hyuk didn’t know but Ga Eun felt extremely disapointed. “Well, His name is Ye Sung and he’s Korean…like you and i. Jia Lian and him had been together since high school. But He got a job back in Korea and well…left Jia Lian behind.”Ga Eun paused. She could sense a slight tint of anger in Eun Hyuk’s response. “What guy would do that?”Ga Eun shrugged her shoulders not knowing how to answer. “Now, do you mind…”Eun Hyuk started. “A little about Jia Lian, she’s refusing to mention her past.”Ga Eun nodded understandingly. Forcing a smile she continued. “Jia Lian…she was born in Korea but moved to Japan when she was only a few months old. Sadly her mother died when she was 12. After that Jia Lian kind of…grew up over night. She became more responcible. However, she’s always had her creative and lively side. She loves dancing and music. And she has a lot of interest in becoming a mother one day.”Eun Hyuk smilled thinking about it. “But ever since her and Ye Sung broke up she seems to have changed.”He turned a little sour again when Ye Sung’s name was mentioned. Ga Eun laughed. “Why do you want to know so much about her? Do you fancie her or something?”Ga Eun joked. Eun Hyuk grinned at her. “Something like that”he said standing up. Ga Eun’s smile dropped, gobsmacked. “Thank You”Eun Hyuk told her. “You’ve been a big help, bye. I’ll see you soon. And…Ga Eun, you look really pretty in that dress.”He said refering to the beautiful black, glittering mini dress she had chosed to wear. She smiled back. “Thanks”she said weakly. As Eun Hyuk walked away her expression turned from shocked to angry. She slammed her fist down on the table. “Dammit!”she moaned.


 

 

~^^~ Jia Lian’s Point Of View ~^^~

 

“Crap!”she sad as she kneeled down to pick up the broken pieces of glass. Suddenly, someone burst through the door. “I’m back~”Eun Hyuk chirped in a much better mood then when he left. Jia Lian turned, surprised by he sudden enterance and cut her arm on a bit of glass. “Ah!”she screamed holding it up to the light to see what she had done. Eun Hyuk rushed over when he saw all the blood covering her arm. “What did you do?”he asked worried. Jia Lian raised her other arm and slapped him clean around the face. “Don’t touch me!”she yelled. “W-what?”he stuttered in shock. “You bastard!”He frowned at her. “Don’t play stupid! I know about all the games you’ve been playing! I thought you were different but you just turned out to be like almost every other guy in my life…A dirty player!”“A player?”Eun Hyuk asked. “How is that possible? I’m not dating anyone about the moment…”Jia Lian stood up and started to walk towards the kitchen where the first aid kit was.


Eun Hyuk came behind her and carefully took hold of her arm again. “Please, let me help you.”He pleaded. Jia Lian shook him of. “You said you cared about me! And would always be honest to me!”“And when did I break one of those promises?”Jia Lian still seemed more furious then ever. “Just now! When you and Ga Eun went on a lovely little date together!”Eun Hyuk smiled with relief. “Oh, Honey…”“Don’t call me ‘Honey’!”she snapped. “You don’t think we were on a date, do you?”Jia Lian proceded walking into the kitchen. She walked over to the sink and ran a cloth under the cold tap. “Well, what else would you be doing? And Ga Eun rang me! She was all happy because you asked her out or something”


She dabbed her arm with the damp cloth and reached up to get some bandages from a cabnet above her. Eun Hyuk saw that she was struggling as it was so high up. He got them down for her effortlessly. “She must of got it wrong, too”he said passing her the bandages. “Did she call you after or before we met?”“Before”. She simply answered. “Then that explains it! She must of got the wrong idea!”Jia Lian laughed. “What a lame excuse. I don’t know why your doing this. If you’re with her then just say! It’s not as if I’m going to be upset or anything.”Eun Hyuk shook his head. “There’s only one girl I want”he said taking a step forward to help her bandage her arm. “Oh, really?”she asked sarcastically, not really interested in his love life. “But, that girl’s not Ga Eun.”Jia Lian rolled her eyes. “That girl’s you”.