Chapter 11

Return! (A Eunhyuk Love Story)

“You two seem to get along well.”Ye Sung commented trying to hide his feelings. “Hah! Don’t let her fool you! She appears all cute and innocent at the moment but she can be a little devil when she wants to.”Eun Hyuk laughed. “Come on! I can’t wait to show you around my apartment! Well…Jia Lian’s apartment.”He put his arm round Ye Sung and they carried his bags back to the car. Jia Lian sat in the back of the car –deliberately behind the passenger seat so she could avoid eye contact with Ye Sung. She couldn’t believe it. ‘Of all people why did his friend have to be Ye Sung!? I mean there are hundreds of thousands of people that live in Korea and…’Jia Lian paused. The two men got in the car chatting to each other. ‘Eun Hyuk said his friend came back to find his lost love…and his friend is Ye Sung! So, that means…he came back for me!?’Jia Lian went pale –even more so then before. She felt so happy it was unbelievable but…well, she couldn’t explain the feeling. There was something. Something that was stopping her jump out her seat and kiss him right at this very moment. But she didn’t know exactly what that ‘something’was. The car jorney home was much different. Jia Lian fell asleep in the back as the two old friends in the front of the car told each other numerous stories. Eun Hyuk parked in their normal space and turned around to look at Jia Lian. “Awww! Sleeping like a baby”Ye Sung turned himself to look even though it was akward. He smiled. “Too bad we’ll have to wake her.”“No, no, no”Eun Hyuk interrupted him getting out the car. He walked round the front and opened Ye Sung’s door for him. “Well, we can’t leave her here.”Ye Sung said getting out the car aswell. “I know that!”Eun Hyuk continued opening te back door. “But do you know how often she peacfuly sleeps?”Ye Sung shook his head. “Not very often! I’m going to let her sleep while she can.”He said reaching down and picking her up in his arms, just as he had done earlier that day. “You’re going to carry her!?”Ye Sung blurted out shocked. “Shhhh!”Eun Hyuk hushed him. “It’s ok. It’s not as if I havn’t done it before.”Eun Hyuk continued to carry Jia Lian towards the building. “Don’t forget to shut the car door!”he said to Ye Sung before walking in the door.

Ye Sung rushed after them. “Carful!”he said to Eun Hyuk as he took Jia Lian up the stairs. “I am, I am!”he reassured him. When they got into the apartment Ye Sung found it all so familiar. –As obviously he used to live there. But Eun Hyuk didn’t know that. “I’m just going to put Jia Lian to bed, make yourself comfprtable”Eun Hyuk said as the walked into the living room. “Will do”he replied to his friend who walked into the hallway with Jia Lian still fast asleep in his arms. Ye Sung leaned back into the seat and looked around him. The room hadn’t changed much since he had lived there himself. But that wasn’t what was bothering him. As planned he had come back to Japan to find the girl he loves, to find the girl he stupidly gave up for no reason. And he knew that. He had found her, but would it be the same? Would she want him now? He just needed to talk to her!