Chapter 14

Return! (A Eunhyuk Love Story)

Jia Lian swallowed hard. “Y-Ye Sung…”He put his hand up to silence her. “Don’t worry. I know it can’t be the same again.”He walked over to the window and looked out. “Before I left I didn’t know how lucky I was. I had everything. A good job, a nice home,”Ye Sung paused and turned around “A beautiful girl. But I threw it away! And it’s all my fault. That’s why I came back!”Jia Lian repeated the statement under her breath. “To find his lost love.”“I’m sorry that I ever hurt you, Jia Lian. And I don’t espect you to get over it. I just….i just want you to be happy. And if that means that you’ll be with Eun Hyuk then so be it.”Jia Lian took a step forward and hugged Ye Sung tight. But not like she had done before. This wasn’t romantic it was more of a ‘thank you’. When they broke away Ye Sung gave her a weak smile. “I hope Ye Sung can make you happy.”Suddenly Eun Hyuk came in the door. “Hey, Ye Sung-ah. It’s your last full day here! Let’s do something fun! All of us together.”Jia Lian smiled. “That sounds like great fun.”Ye Sung agreed. “Where are we going then?”Eun Hyuk grinned as if he’d been planning this for a while. “The beach!”he answered excitedly.

 

 

Jia Lian was packing her bag ready for the beach when someone came in. She turned around startled. “Oh!”she said relaived. “It’s just you Eun Hyuk, oppa.”He smiled. “So, why are you so keen on going to the beach? Are you planning to push me in the water or something?”She teased. Eun Hyuk gave of a cheeky smiled. “Well,…haha”he scrached the back of his head. “That and…I was looking forward to seeing you in a swim suit.”Jia Lian put her hands on her hips. He mouth was open in shock. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry”He pleaded. But Jia Lian laughed. “Men are all the same”she chanted. Eun Hyuk winked. “Well, in some ways I guess.”

 

Later on at the beach all 3 of them got along while playing in the sand. Eun Hyuk had no idea of their past. He had wondered but ignored all the signs. And Ye Sung had no intention of telling him, neither did Jia Lian. Then, a little while after eating Eun Hyuk made an announcement. “Right, guys. It’s time to swim!”Eun Hyuk said excitedly. He turned to Jia Lian. “You better go, get changed.”He told her. “Aren’t you going to as well.”

“I’ll wait till when you get back.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m worried.”

“About what?”

“About if you’re going to faint when I take my shirt of.”

Jia Lian chuckled and clapped her hands. “Very funny.”She grabbed her bag and walked of to the changing rooms. But when she was changed she felt self-consious. Something she hadn’t really felt before. Jia Lian was a very slim girl. She had no reason to feel embarressed. But as she looked at herself in the mirror she felt different. When she walked back along the beach she had her towel rapped round her body. “What took you so long?”Eun Hyuk asked as Jia Lian approached. “There was a cue at the changing rooms”she lied. “Ah. Well at least we can swim now.”After that he pulled of his shirt. “Are you ok?”he asked her. “You don’t feel like fainting or anything?”he teased. “No. I feel perfectly fine!”She replied. “Oh.”Eun Hyuk said pouting. Ye Sung did the same and took his shirt of. Though it was nothing new to Jia Lian, she’d seen it all before.

 

Eun Hyuk stood up from where he was sitting and walked over to Jia Lian. “Honey, if you’re going to swim you need to leave your towel here.”“I know! I’m not stupid!”she replied angry. But her anger disappeared fast. As she un-rapped the towel from round her weist to reveal her flat stomache and a pretty pink bikini she felt as if everyone was looking at her. “Wow.”Eun Hyuk said. “It’s me that should feel like fainting. You look gorgeous!”Jia Lian smiled. “Let’s go swim!”